Rate the sexappael of a young Mortimer

Dude...the two pics before your actual photo look nothing like your real pic.

I said why they dont look like my actual pic, because i have completely different dress and hair, but it is exactly my face. Obvisouly it doesnt look the same, but it is recognisable that is me. If you dont see it you are delusional not me.

I said why they dont look like my actual pic, because i have completely different dress and hair, but it is exactly my face. Obvisouly it doesnt look the same, but it is recognisable that is me. If you dont see it you are delusional not me.

I'm not referring to your hair.
Your facial structure is totally off.
If you were put in a police lineup your alter egos would be totally safe.

I'm not referring to your hair.
Your facial structure is totally off.
If you were put in a police lineup your alter egos would be totally safe.

I look even skinnier though, it made me boney, im skinny in the real pic too but a bit chubbier, but in the alter egos im boney, but im sure it is me, exactly me, it is impossible that it is someone very different because the AI couldnt and wouldnt do that. The AI creates your images.

What about this one, do you see now it is me on this one?

photograph pro download

I look even skinnier though, it made me boney, im skinny in the real pic too but a bit chubbier, but in the alter egos im boney, but im sure it is me, exactly me, it is impossible that it is someone very different because the AI couldnt and wouldnt do that. The AI creates your images.

What about this one, do you see now it is me on this one?

photograph pro download

As I said,you look nothing like the photoshopped pics.

Don't forget that Morticia is Berty ( Ruprecht ) the Bot .
An invented persona who did not check out his dramatis persona in sufficient detail.
You are busted , Morticia .
A Fake .

Probably a buxom Bavarian fraulein who desperately would love to be a man .

The picture in the suit is created with AI, but it's really photorealistic me, because I created it from a real picture where I was in high school, I post both pictures the real picture and the AI created one, the AI just gave me a different hairstyle and a suit. But otherwise you can see that it's actually me. I could have looked like that at the Matura Ball (Prom), I was wearing a suit, except for a different hairstyle, but unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the Matura Ball (Prom), back then I didn't have a smartphone with which you can take selfies everywhere, and I don't even have thought that I would like a photo from back then sometime .

AI images in the style of the American "High School Yearbook PhotoAlbum"

Real picture from back in high school, I'm the one on the far left with the black hair and with the silver necklace and red T-shirt

You could score some strange looking like that ...

If that’s what AI really thinks you looked like, then I am significantly less worried about all those “AI is going to take over everything” doomsday scenarios.

Forum List

Back