Morti the Cowboy

You invented that im transitioning or should, why should i transition do you have a crazy fetish to see me in female clothes?
Consider your obsessive need to parade in dominant SS Nazi uniforms .Your bestial unconscious talking .

Then look at your total failure to actually look for female intimate company --- you deflect and choose adolescent kids , teenage anorexic nymphets and an out of reach Carer / Support Worker as your fantasy types .

This clearly shows us where your primitive nature really lies and your best chance of sad success will come from being a man- woman .

Keep it quiet and so will I -- Young Carl , your Therapist

You are the terror of the neighborhood, no question of that.
A real worry as he descends into sado masochistic territory.
Easily a potential serial killer and clothing re-arranger if not tagged and monitored .
He desperately wants to be able to play with his big pistol

A real worry as he descends into sado masochistic territory.
Easily a potential serial killer and clothing re-arranger if not tagged and monitored .
He desperately wants to be able to play with his big pistol
Your manifestos are more threatening than anything he might say. Get some help before words are not enough.

Your manifestos are more threatening than anything he might say. Get some help before words are not enough.
Wait until you reach minimum age and I start to focus on you .

BTW , When talking to a qualified Psychologist-- as I am -- I prefer you try to use a word like , Manifesto , with accuracy .
I most enjoy dealing with people who have a developed sense of humour , something which you apparently singularly lack .

Last edited:
Wait until you reach minimum age and I start to focus on you .

BTW , When talking to a qualified Psychologist-- as I am -- I prefer you try to use a word like , Manifesto , with accuracy .
I most enjoy dealing with people who have a developed sense of humour , something which you apparently singularly lack .
Mort is famous......in his own mind.

You will need one big ass horse
1700657295772.png

And good luck hoping your ass up there.

That boy just ain't right.
I suspect the Botcher now knows that, but what about our Transitioning Morticia?

Her Death Spiral is uncomfortable to watch
There has been no sign of atonement and supplication . The Wannabe woman is not grateful for the support we have given her and none more so than Luiza the Lovely as her fans call her .

You will need one big ass horse
View attachment 862193

And good luck hoping your ass up there.
Looks like a fabulous English Clysedale .( Scottish really, but born and bred down here )
So Morticia , it is a lovely English psychologist and her pet Hercules the English Clysedale who are your saviours .
Make Team GB proud of you by staying away until the New Year and then return refreshed and re motivated to re-join the Human Race .
And as Jesus rode his donkey, so you must ride your great Nazi war horse .
But don't forget to clear up his droppings .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back