Raising Babies Gender Neutral

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pgTfp452Z8]Is This Really A New Trend For Parents: Raising Kids Gender Neutral Letting - YouTube[/ame]

My husband's daughter tried to raise her puppy gender neutral. She tried for two years to get the female dog to accept that she could pee by raising her leg. It didn't work. The dog still squat. This only goes to prove that dogs really are smarter than liberals.

They think that it will give the child a better understanding of women. Uh no.

How in the world will such kids know which of the 56 general categories to choose on Facebook?

Key word "we ENCOURAGE him to wear dresses too".
He is a boy. Raise him as a boy. If he likes pink, fine. But wearing dresses and bows in his hair?
At least wait until he can chose without "encouragement" to be what he is not.

My youngest went through the same phase, where when he was a toddler he wanted his nails painted and wanted to wear make up. Yes the religious elements of my social circle called him one of those funny boys. I rolled my eyes they nearly stayed reversed and showed only white.

Children at that age have no sexual identity as such that adults would or could consider to be abnormal.

My youngest grew out of the phase ad now wears boys clothes and acts like a young man.

How in the world will such kids know which of the 56 general categories to choose on Facebook?

The same way you did, through self awareness.

Actually, my parents called me a girl from the day I was born, and didn't confuse the issue by giving me a choice to change my gender or calling me a non-gendered person.

Then you better condemn Jesus, he wore dresses or robes, had long hair and never had a sexual relationship according to the Bible, so what was his problem? Parents? God Parent?

The same way you did, through self awareness.

Actually, my parents called me a girl from the day I was born, and didn't confuse the issue by giving me a choice to change my gender or calling me a non-gendered person.

How would you know what they called you on day one?

My birth certificate has female on it, they gave me a girly name, and my birth announcement said girl.

What did your parents call you? Zygote?

The meaning is different between liberals and conservatives.

When conservatives hear gender neutral, they think people don't want children to be either masculine or feminine. That they want some kind of weird androgyny.

But when liberals think "gender neutrality", they think equal pay for equal work. They think of jobs that don't require physical strength, like programmer or fighter pilots or CEO or president.

I think it has to do with the weird way conservatives think.

The basics all parents should know and respect.. the girls have an inny the boys have an outy.

Forum List

Back