Raiders coach, John Gruden, resigns because the culture demands it

"Never complain, never explain."
- attributed to Benjamin Disraeli

And never apologize for a personal opinion.

Jon Gruden resigns as Raiders head coach after homophobic, misogynistic emails revealed

from article >> The now former coach of the Raiders also criticized President Obama and then-vice president Joe Biden, referring to him as a “nervous clueless p——.”

Yeah? So what? We, know, he also made jokes about kweers, blacks, and individuals of "prominence" like Roger Goodell.

There isn’t 1 in 100 famous sports heroes or actors who have not harbored thoughts equal to and far worse than that, as well as uttered them verbally to others in their circle or emailed them out. We all have... but it does not define the man. What kind of a self righteous mentality has this nation of "accusers of the brethren" taken on where they feel justified and some kind of holy warrior by denouncing and destroying the lives of all those guilty of such? Statues ain’t enough.

The only real God did say this “that by which you measure shall be measured back to you.” - - - - - - This nation is in a complete moral free fall. (imo)

Gruden worked for the Raiders. As such, he represents the Raiders and, like it or not, his conduct reflects on the Raiders. Raiders ownership decided that keeping Gruden employed was simply too much of a liability and acted as it deemed appropriate.

And Gruden's life is hardly "destroyed". He's got a net worh just north of $30 million. I'm pretty sure he's gonna' be okay...

Which is why he should have told everyone to fuck off and continued to do his job with the intent of filing billions in lawsuits should the NFL or the Raiders fire him for comments made over a decade ago.

There is no grounds for him to sue. The Raiders would have been well within their rights to fire him. Do you think a company should not have that power?

Jesus Christ so we're doing things now based on "what culture demands"? What the hell does that even mean?

I know it's a old man thing to say and I'm only in my 40s, but I don't understand this world anymore sometimes. It's like suddenly in the past 18 months everything I knew growing up for over 40 years is suddenly wrong. It's like a big chunk of society was torn up and the pieces let go infront of a box fan.

Jesus Christ so we're doing things now based on "what culture demands"? What the hell does that even mean?

I know it's a old man thing to say and I'm only in my 40s, but I don't understand this world anymore sometimes. It's like suddenly in the past 18 months everything I knew growing up for over 40 years is suddenly wrong. It's like a big chunk of society was torn up and the pieces let go infront of a box fan.

This is not really a new thing. Do something to embarrass your employer, especially one that relies on public opinion, you are likely going to end up without a job. This did not start 18 months ago, or even 18 years ago.

There is no grounds for him to sue. The Raiders would have been well within their rights to fire him. Do you think a company should not have that power?
Our nation is incredible. We have many men and women from many different backgrounds, ethnic, cultures, religions and all else. Not many countries in human history can say that. Lets not ruin it with pure stupidity. Though we can temper our remarks and reduce them as the years go by.

Gruden: "Biden is a nervous, clueless pussy." LOL!

I guess he wasn't one of the 81 million....

or more likely, he voted 26 times for the stuttering fuck and isn't aware of it.....

This is not really a new thing. Do something to embarrass your employer, especially one that relies on public opinion, you are likely going to end up without a job. This did not start 18 months ago, or even 18 years ago.
Not only that but he trashed the league.

BIG no no

Gruden called Xiden a..... and I quote.... "a nervous, clueless pussy".

Funny as fuck but obviously we're not ready for that kind of truthfulness, and it won't be tolerated.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Gruden should claim to be a Dimmer then the sheeple would defend him.

Jon Gruden resigns as Raiders head coach after homophobic, misogynistic emails revealed

from article >> The now former coach of the Raiders also criticized President Obama and then-vice president Joe Biden, referring to him as a “nervous clueless p——.”

Yeah? So what? We, know, he also made jokes about kweers, blacks, and individuals of "prominence" like Roger Goodell.

There isn’t 1 in 100 famous sports heroes or actors who have not harbored thoughts equal to and far worse than that, as well as uttered them verbally to others in their circle or emailed them out. We all have... but it does not define the man. What kind of a self righteous mentality has this nation of "accusers of the brethren" taken on where they feel justified and some kind of holy warrior by denouncing and destroying the lives of all those guilty of such? Statues ain’t enough.

The only real God did say this “that by which you measure shall be measured back to you.” - - - - - - This nation is in a complete moral free fall. (imo)
Gruden does have a future though; he would be perfect working in Trump's campaign as Chief of Voter Relations. Bigly!!!

Ratings are up, and more and more people are attending games and watching on TV. Guess that leaves you with your good 'ol bubba NASCAR, huh! Bigly!!!
Hmmm I thought that was more a slap in the face to the Fauci Nazis demanding everyone stay locked in their basements.

Anyone who needs to defend racism, homophobia, misogyny, and craven sniping from social media sewers will not have John Gruden as their cause célèbre.

Rather than whining victimhood, when his disgusting effusions were exposed, he quit.

Acknowledge Chucky's refusal to squirm, lie, and lash out irrationally - the paradigm for those who indulge in the weird worship of one dude.

Woke bruised-vagina little tity-babies gonna woke bruised-vagina tity-babies.

Seriously, this is more evidence that our society is being conquered by turning all of our men into women.

The world has changed since 1950. You just want things to go back to the way they were. They arent. So deal with it and stop your whining.

Woke bruised-vagina little tity-babies gonna woke bruised-vagina tity-babies.

Seriously, this is more evidence that our society is being conquered by turning all of our men into women.
So your definition of a man is someone who is racist? Let's face reality. I'll almost guarantee you the people whining about Gruden quitting over this are the same people that say the EXACT same thing as Gruden, or worse. They in turn see society vilifying them in a way, and rightly so. It's cognitive dissonance. Racists can't face the fact nobody likes them except other racists.

Forum List

Back