LOL!!! Emails show Jon Gruden called Biden a 'clueless p----'

The email rhetoric is not cool but these are private emails. Why were they made public? Gruden wasn't working for the NFL at the time?

Are emails sent to a businesses Email account really private? Does not the company own them once they are received?

The NFL was investigating the WFT for misconduct and found Gurden's emails along the way. Bad luck, but 100% legal.

Are emails sent to a businesses Email account really private? Does not the company own them once they are received?

The NFL was investigating the WFT for misconduct and found Gurden's emails along the way. Bad luck, but 100% legal.
Legal. OK but why release them to the public? What do they have to do with the investigation in the Red Skins?

Legal. OK but why release them to the public? What do they have to do with the investigation in the Red Skins?

That is a different question that is for sure. Who did the releasing is not known so the motive is not either.

That is a different question that is for sure. Who did the releasing is not known so the motive is not either.
The motive is fuck up Gruden's life. But why do it? Private emails sent. Zero to do with the investigation. Gruden wasn't an NFL employee at the time. My theory is Roger saw them, was pissed and released them. He is a petty little dickhead.

"Pussy" or "Prick", you decide, but either way it's fucking hilarious!

Interesting to me is the following:

1. "leaked emails".
2. "obtained and reviewed"
3. "published"

It used to be considered very poor form, if not outright illegal, to steal, read, and publish someone's private correspondence (which according to the article, was "sent from a private account"). Makes you wonder.

Obviously wrong on its face. Discarded.
Did you hear what he said about Biden? Are you claiming he's a Libertarian or Green Party member? Sounds like a Republican to me. That's what 30 million dollars will do to a person. It was going to be $100 million but his big conservative racist mouth got himself fired. You cons better watch out. Get caught being a racist. Fired! Don't take the vaccine? Fired!

Did you hear what he said about Biden? Are you claiming he's a Libertarian or Green Party member? Sounds like a Republican to me. That's what 30 million dollars will do to a person. It was going to be $100 million but his big conservative racist mouth got himself fired. You cons better watch out. Get caught being a racist. Fired! Don't take the vaccine? Fired!
Your conclusion is false on its face. You're going to have to do better. If you can't figure out where you went way off the rails, keep trying. It'll come to you.

It's appropriate that a person who said the other things Gruden said, would say that about Biden, y'know?

It's who they are.

"It's who they are".

And much worse WASN'T said from your side against Trump for now over four years? Stop the holier than thou bullshit Mac!

Your conclusion is false on its face. You're going to have to do better. If you can't figure out where you went way off the rails, keep trying. It'll come to you.
I’ll say this. If the real world could see all of sealybobos posts I’d be ruined.

Forum List

Back