We Now Know What Happened to the Afghan Interpreter Who Saved Joe Biden

The stuttering shit clown shuts down for the day between the 9am diaper change and the 9:30am nap time. They call it "a lid", whatever the fuck that means.

Not likely any Americans or our allies will be helped for the next 3 years.

Wake me when this shit show is over.

We should never forget-----Al of the American citizens sloe joe left behind and we should all pray that biden be removed from office and the sooner the better.

Every day he remains in office the danger to America increases.

We Now Know What Happened to the Afghan Interpreter Who Saved Joe Biden
The official would not say where Khalili and his family were heading, telling CNN, "I would not want to speak to his onward travel but we have worked to arrange it."
The official said that State Department chief of staff Suzy George has been working "very closely" with groups arranging charters to help American citizens, permanent residents and SIVs depart.
In August, White House press secretary Jen Psaki praised the Afghan interpreter and reaffirmed the US' commitment to helping Afghan allies.
"Our message to him is: Thank you for fighting by our side for the last 20 years. Thank you for the role you played in helping a number of my favorite people out of a snowstorm and for all the work you did. And our commitment is enduring, not just to American citizens but to our Afghan partners who have fought by our side," Psaki said. "And our efforts and our focus right now is, as you've heard Gen. McKenzie say and others say over the last 24 hours, is to the diplomatic phase. We will get you out. We will honor your service. And we're committed to doing exactly that," she added.

Forum List

Back