Woke Mob victim John Gruden still fighting for his career and reputation.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Remember when the Woke Mob destroyed John Gruden and torpedoed the Raiders in the process a couple years ago? Well Gruden just got a win in court and Goodell is pooping kittens. Go Coach!

I support what the court did. I hate when companies try to force people into arbitration as opposed to taking their cases to court.

I have to admit, I'm not even sure what he is suing over.

I'm sorry the argument was too complicated for you. I tried to keep it simple but......................

I do NOT have to know what the court issue is to NOT support businesses forcing people into arbitration.

I'm sorry the argument was too complicated for you. I tried to keep it simple but......................

I do NOT have to know what the court issue is to NOT support businesses forcing people into arbitration.
Forced arbitration should be outright illegal. It is nothing more than a legal way to lessen the cost of bad behavior.

The system of white supremacy is designed to reward the class of people designated as white to receive a series of unearned goodies, giveways and guarantees.

This includes a mandate that these individuals designated as white never, ever, ever suffer any consequences for wrongdoing or even crime.

So John's just doing what's expected, because to him, the system is failing.

Last edited:
Remember when the Woke Mob destroyed John Gruden and torpedoed the Raiders in the process a couple years ago? Well Gruden just got a win in court and Goodell is pooping kittens. Go Coach!

He might end up with some money over this, but he will never get his job or his reputation back.

Forum List

Back