Best Coach in NFL Dumped Because He's Not Politically Correct

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The league has reached a new low.

---Las Vegas Raiders coach Jon Gruden resigned earlier this month after leaked private emails revealed he called Joe Biden a “nervous clueless pussy.”---

---Las Vegas Raiders coach Jon Gruden resigned earlier this month after leaked private emails revealed he called Joe Biden a “nervous clueless pussy.”---

"leaked private emails". Who leaked them and why aren't they facing consequences?

"The Gateway Pundit" has a lot of fake news.

If you can find the story on Fox News, it's probably true, but if not, it's probably fake.

."Best coach"? :heehee:

Indeed, he's barely 500 There are a whole bunch of coaches who beat that by a mile. Bill Belichick is .670 - Andy Reid is .627. Good riddance to an average coach and a homophobic racist.

'Dumboriss Smith has lips the size of michelin (sp) tires,' Gruden wrote in the email about National Football League Players Association's Executive Director DeMaurice Smith, who is black.

ESPN spent several minutes this morning trashing him...claiming that his team is better without him.
Frankly....I don't think they can say that yet.....because he's only been gone a little over a week and they beat a lousy Denver team....so they cannot jump to conclusions.....but they did anyway.

Best coach in the NFL? Thanks for the chuckle.

"leaked private emails". Who leaked them and why aren't they facing consequences?
Those e-mails should have been leaked; they were created by a public figure and were racist to the core. Otherwise, WHY DID GRUDEN APOLOGIZE if he didn't know they were so evil and inflammatory? He knows he is an idiot, so why does the Trump Cult try and cover up for him. Why, of course, it's because they are evil racists too! Bigly!!!

Those e-mails should have been leaked; they were created by a public figure and were racist to the core. Otherwise, WHY DID GRUDEN APOLOGIZE if he didn't know they were so evil and inflammatory? He knows he is an idiot, so why does the Trump Cult try and cover up for him. Why, of course, it's because they are evil racists too! Bigly!!!
Have you ever written something to someone, then thought, "Man, I hope nobody else reads this"? The point is, minus a search warrant, peoples' private correspondence is just that, private, and they should be able to write whatever they're thinking to someone without worrying about the world condemning them. I mean, they could even say they like Joe Biden and I think it should be kept private without ANYONE finding that out.

Forum List

Back