Radio Host ‘Debunks’ Trump’s Claims Says Protestors Are Peaceful. Then His Home Gets Attacked & He Becomes An Overnight 2nd Amend Supporter.

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
“Walked through it last night out of curiosity and saw no burning, pillaging, or deaths,” Gallant responded in June to Trump’s tweet calling out the violent leftists who continue to terrorize Seattle. “Chill dawg,” Gallant added sarcastically.

Over the weekend Gallant has had a change of heart after the “peaceful protestors” vandalized his apartment complex.

When Gallant came home he was warned by police to stay away because explosives may be inside. Earlier, Saturday the Seattle Police East Precinct was hit with an explosive.

Gallant who once defended the actions of extremists is “really angry right now.”

“I feel like I need to buy a firearm because clearly this is going to keep happening. Enough is enough,” Gallant furiously typed.

BJ's Pullquote -

Woke up to a bunch of ppl tweeting “Chill Dawg” at me.

I laughed.

It’s all fun and games until it comes to your neighborhood.

Yeah....ya ever notice how those that support this shitshow are soon getting targeted, then change their minds and demand 'Enough is enough'?

Twitter from Portland residents are saying "I used to be Democrat. Now I'm deplorable" Portland is not under any control at all. Rioters have been driving in and being bussed in by Soros funded organizations. There are thousands of them now. It will take a major effort to root those fighters out. No doubt they will spread out and start burning residential areas. Nope. This won't end well.

“Walked through it last night out of curiosity and saw no burning, pillaging, or deaths,” Gallant responded in June to Trump’s tweet calling out the violent leftists who continue to terrorize Seattle. “Chill dawg,” Gallant added sarcastically.

Over the weekend Gallant has had a change of heart after the “peaceful protestors” vandalized his apartment complex.

When Gallant came home he was warned by police to stay away because explosives may be inside. Earlier, Saturday the Seattle Police East Precinct was hit with an explosive.

Gallant who once defended the actions of extremists is “really angry right now.”

“I feel like I need to buy a firearm because clearly this is going to keep happening. Enough is enough,” Gallant furiously typed.

BJ's Pullquote -

I laughed.

The

BJ's Pullquote -

I laughed.
The Patriot Daily - yet another questionable source promoting lies and conspiracy Theories.

Looks to me like the right wing anarchists who have been at the root of the violence which erupts at these protests, are now targeting anyone in the media who goes against Trump and suggests that police forces need to be demilitarized.

These right wing terrorists are trying to start trouble and Trump is blaming the left.

Forum List

Back