Radio host mocked Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

It's going to be great watching the wealthy white leftists getting the judgement they have coming. They will be the very first to be slaughtered and I cannot wait to see it.

This is an example.

This is just too funny!

Radio host mocked Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

Radio host mocks Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

Seattle radio host and Twitter-based criminal defense advocate Paul Gallant “dunked” on President Donald Trump last month by denying that the riots are violent, then the radio host was scored on by rioters who set fire to his apartment. Now he’s taking up arms.

“Walked through it last night out of curiosity and saw no burning, pillaging, or deaths,” Gallant responded in June to Trump’s tweet calling out the violent leftists who continue to terrorize Seattle. “Chill dawg,” Gallant added sarcastically.

Last night, Gallant had a sudden change of heart towards the “peaceful protestors” when he came home to his apartment complex vandalized. He found the Starbucks underneath torched with graffiti plastered on the storefront. Cops told residents to stay away in case of explosives inside.

He’s was defending criminals before but he’s “[r]eally angry right now.'”

He and his cat ventured out after he witnessed a fire roaring a few blocks away.

“I feel like I need to buy a firearm, because clearly this is going to keep happening. Enough is enough,” Gallant furiously typed.

Not In My Back Yard is a hard red pill to swallow.

Virtue groveling to ANARCHISTS offers ZERO protection,.. Apparently Starbux and Amazon are too stupid to understand this and never read Atlas Shrugged.. When you look closely at the graffitti being sprawled everywhere -- "Death to Bezos" and "Smash Starbucks" is right up there in the top 20 mental midget slogans..

APPARENTLY - the radio host should have KNOWN that living over a Starbucks MADE him a "marked enemy"...

60 NIGHTS of living in that neighborhood and having tear gas waft into your apartment and sirens and pyrotechnics should have also tipped him off. Probably a lot of neighborhood dogs shitting and peeing on carpets because they cant or wont go outside..

This guy is simply clueless.. Or believed that WORSHIPING an anarchist mob of "mommies basement" retards would absolve him of their anger...

Who is John Galt?

WE are John Galt.. And anyone else that lives in Galt's Gulch... LOL...

This is just too funny!

Radio host mocks Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

Seattle radio host and Twitter-based criminal defense advocate Paul Gallant “dunked” on President Donald Trump last month by denying that the riots are violent, then the radio host was scored on by rioters who set fire to his apartment. Now he’s taking up arms.

“Walked through it last night out of curiosity and saw no burning, pillaging, or deaths,” Gallant responded in June to Trump’s tweet calling out the violent leftists who continue to terrorize Seattle. “Chill dawg,” Gallant added sarcastically.

Last night, Gallant had a sudden change of heart towards the “peaceful protestors” when he came home to his apartment complex vandalized. He found the Starbucks underneath torched with graffiti plastered on the storefront. Cops told residents to stay away in case of explosives inside.

He and his cat ventured out after he witnessed a fire roaring a few blocks away.

“I feel like I need to buy a firearm, because clearly this is going to keep happening. Enough is enough,” Gallant furiously typed.

I just have to say....fuck him...........I used to be more sympathetic to the foolish people on the left....but since they are trying to destroy the country and support our enemies over seas......fuck him.......

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

This guy obviously doesn’t know the story of Frankenstein and his monster. You built it, and now it’s turned on you and you can’t control it. The inevitable result.

He doesn't understand left wing history either.........those who support the left wing, are the ones who go into the mass graves with everyone else.

So they caught those who torched his building and we know their political leanings?

Since Trump supporters are not burning looting and killing, we know it isn't Trump supporters.

Since we know that the democrat party has sent out antifa, and black lives matter terrorist brown shirts to burn, loot, beat and murder Americans...in particular black Americans in democrat party controlled cities......we know it was them.....

But thanks for playing the dumb ass for this thread...

You can lie about the democrat party and it's terrorists, antifa and black lives matter, but you can't do it here......the conservatives know your lies, so you need to sell them to your buddies on your side, the democrat party voters are the stupid ones......sell your crap over there.

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

If Sleepy Joe gets in, he'll confiscate this goof's firearm. Doesn't he realize that he needs to get behind the Trumpster?

No....they are too stupid to look past the end of their nose.......they don't understand that the democrat party only knows how to destroy....

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

WTF, sounds like this clown needs to work on his tolerane.

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

If Sleepy Joe gets in, he'll confiscate this goof's firearm. Doesn't he realize that he needs to get behind the Trumpster?

No....they are too stupid to look past the end of their nose.......they don't understand that the democrat party only knows how to destroy....

Maybe you're right. But sometimes people get an epiphany, and watching his house burn down might be the impetus for this guy. Saul was struck blind on the road to Damascus and saw the light, and changed his ways. People can change- although they don't always do.

1595816151472.jpeg

LOVE IT!

Karma never fails.

I have a lot of respect for Karma!:2up:

I just have to say....fuck him...........I used to be more sympathetic to the foolish people on the left....but since they are trying to destroy the country and support our enemies over seas......fuck him.......

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

My view as well; they need to be deported. That was the method the Founders used a lot with these types of vermin.

I have no doubt that many other people who vote for the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr. will eventually have a similarly rude awakening about reality if Mr. Biden -- and his Vice President in particular -- wins.

Hell, as the saying goes, is truth realized too late.

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

They have created a monster and it will destroy them.

That said, not one thin dime of federal tax funds should go to these cities to repair the damage their monster has caused.

I agree. Not one dime of tax payer money needs to go to these cities run by imbeciles. Hope both cities burn to the ground. I doubt those mayors will get re elected. If they do then those voting them in are imbeciles.

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

They have created a monster and it will destroy them.

That said, not one thin dime of federal tax funds should go to these cities to repair the damage their monster has caused.

I only hope it is before it destroys the rest of us.

Forum List

Back