Radio host mocked Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

This is just too funny!

Radio host mocked Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

Radio host mocks Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

Seattle radio host and Twitter-based criminal defense advocate Paul Gallant “dunked” on President Donald Trump last month by denying that the riots are violent, then the radio host was scored on by rioters who set fire to his apartment. Now he’s taking up arms.

“Walked through it last night out of curiosity and saw no burning, pillaging, or deaths,” Gallant responded in June to Trump’s tweet calling out the violent leftists who continue to terrorize Seattle. “Chill dawg,” Gallant added sarcastically.

Last night, Gallant had a sudden change of heart towards the “peaceful protestors” when he came home to his apartment complex vandalized. He found the Starbucks underneath torched with graffiti plastered on the storefront. Cops told residents to stay away in case of explosives inside.

He’s was defending criminals before but he’s “[r]eally angry right now.'”

He and his cat ventured out after he witnessed a fire roaring a few blocks away.

“I feel like I need to buy a firearm, because clearly this is going to keep happening. Enough is enough,” Gallant furiously typed.

Not In My Back Yard is a hard red pill to swallow.

Virtue groveling to ANARCHISTS offers ZERO protection,.. Apparently Starbux and Amazon are too stupid to understand this and never read Atlas Shrugged.. When you look closely at the graffitti being sprawled everywhere -- "Death to Bezos" and "Smash Starbucks" is right up there in the top 20 mental midget slogans..

APPARENTLY - the radio host should have KNOWN that living over a Starbucks MADE him a "marked enemy"...

60 NIGHTS of living in that neighborhood and having tear gas waft into your apartment and sirens and pyrotechnics should have also tipped him off. Probably a lot of neighborhood dogs shitting and peeing on carpets because they cant or wont go outside..

This guy is simply clueless.. Or believed that WORSHIPING an anarchist mob of "mommies basement" retards would absolve him of their anger...

I appreciate your sterling principles, but out there where the rubber hits the road on businesses, there is a saying that the wise hear, and it is: "Don't piss off the barracudas." Just saying.

This is just too funny!

Radio host mocks Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

Seattle radio host and Twitter-based criminal defense advocate Paul Gallant “dunked” on President Donald Trump last month by denying that the riots are violent, then the radio host was scored on by rioters who set fire to his apartment. Now he’s taking up arms.

“Walked through it last night out of curiosity and saw no burning, pillaging, or deaths,” Gallant responded in June to Trump’s tweet calling out the violent leftists who continue to terrorize Seattle. “Chill dawg,” Gallant added sarcastically.

Last night, Gallant had a sudden change of heart towards the “peaceful protestors” when he came home to his apartment complex vandalized. He found the Starbucks underneath torched with graffiti plastered on the storefront. Cops told residents to stay away in case of explosives inside.

He and his cat ventured out after he witnessed a fire roaring a few blocks away.

“I feel like I need to buy a firearm, because clearly this is going to keep happening. Enough is enough,” Gallant furiously typed.

Fake news.

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

Yea it's all well and good til it's your own ass burning.

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

He feels like he needs to buy a gun, lol. Dumb fag. Now he knows how it feels.

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

Virtue groveling to ANARCHISTS offers ZERO protection,.. Apparently Starbux and Amazon are too stupid to understand this and never read Atlas Shrugged.. When you look closely at the graffitti being sprawled everywhere -- "Death to Bezos" and "Smash Starbucks" is right up there in the top 20 mental midget slogans..

APPARENTLY - the radio host should have KNOWN that living over a Starbucks MADE him a "marked enemy"...

60 NIGHTS of living in that neighborhood and having tear gas waft into your apartment and sirens and pyrotechnics should have also tipped him off. Probably a lot of neighborhood dogs shitting and peeing on carpets because they cant or wont go outside..

This guy is simply clueless.. Or believed that WORSHIPING an anarchist mob of "mommies basement" retards would absolve him of their anger...

Who is John Galt?

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

Ofcourse he is clueless. He's a leftist.

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

Who is John Galt?

Ayn Rand.....LOL.
I read her books way back when in the '70s.
It is indeed fiction.

LOL hilarious OP, even more hilarious than these dipshit Mayors thinking they can just make some idiotic 'Appeal' and then these cretins would stop, as if they think they really are 'revolutionary leaders n stuff', legends in their own minds.

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

If Sleepy Joe gets in, he'll confiscate this goof's firearm. Doesn't he realize that he needs to get behind the Trumpster?

Forum List

Back