Racists. Either find a new line of work or control your impulses.

This is a lie.

Opposing rightwing racism, denouncing the racist right isn’t ‘using’ racism – whatever that’s supposed to mean.

Liberals will continue to oppose and denounce the racism, bigotry, and hate practiced by conservatives.
Lie harder.

The old days are long gone. There are cameras everywhere. Records of your tweets will be found. Denying your racism later doesn’t work. It just doesn’t.

Let’s take the current case. Once again proving that Racists have the lowest IQ’s.

West Point Georgia. Yes. My home state of Georgia is in the news again for bad cops.

West Point Georgia. Cops showed up to serve an arrest warrant for a young man. So far so good. Nobody was home. Not unusual. People leave their houses to work or do other things. When the homeowner viewed the videos she had several things that needed to be done. First was to get her son to turn himself in to the Sheriffs Department. Hard to claim he resisted and either beat him or kill him. The second was to file a complaint with the Police Department. The third was to post the video of the Police destroying her Ring Doorbell Camera and calling her son the N word.

The article states that Six cops are on Administrative Leave while this is investigated.

This is the initial report. We don’t know why all six were sent home. We don’t know what the Body Cameras. If any were in use, showed. We don’t know a hell of a lot. But we do know a couple things.

We know any case against the young man is tainted and probably won’t result in any conviction. If the Prosecutor proceeds. We know the West Point cops are worried about cameras. Instead of changing their behavior they want to destroy the cameras to keep anyone from learning about it. And we know that there is more involved because more than the two visible in the video are suspended.

It never occurred to these idiots that there might be a second camera. It is why I said that Racists have the lowest IQ’s. Instead of assuming that the one they saw was one of multiples. They assumed that the one was all there was.

Finally. Racists. Find a new line of work. Law Enforcement isn’t for you. Not anymore.
Yep. Our current president couldn’t escape it. So many records of his racist comments and acts. Democrats just can’t shake/hide their racist acts and comments they have been regurgitating for over a century now. Since before the democrats founded the KKK to Joe Biden.

The old days are long gone. There are cameras everywhere. Records of your tweets will be found. Denying your racism later doesn’t work. It just doesn’t.

Let’s take the current case. Once again proving that Racists have the lowest IQ’s.

West Point Georgia. Yes. My home state of Georgia is in the news again for bad cops.

West Point Georgia. Cops showed up to serve an arrest warrant for a young man. So far so good. Nobody was home. Not unusual. People leave their houses to work or do other things. When the homeowner viewed the videos she had several things that needed to be done. First was to get her son to turn himself in to the Sheriffs Department. Hard to claim he resisted and either beat him or kill him. The second was to file a complaint with the Police Department. The third was to post the video of the Police destroying her Ring Doorbell Camera and calling her son the N word.

The article states that Six cops are on Administrative Leave while this is investigated.

This is the initial report. We don’t know why all six were sent home. We don’t know what the Body Cameras. If any were in use, showed. We don’t know a hell of a lot. But we do know a couple things.

We know any case against the young man is tainted and probably won’t result in any conviction. If the Prosecutor proceeds. We know the West Point cops are worried about cameras. Instead of changing their behavior they want to destroy the cameras to keep anyone from learning about it. And we know that there is more involved because more than the two visible in the video are suspended.

It never occurred to these idiots that there might be a second camera. It is why I said that Racists have the lowest IQ’s. Instead of assuming that the one they saw was one of multiples. They assumed that the one was all there was.

Finally. Racists. Find a new line of work. Law Enforcement isn’t for you. Not anymore.

And you ignore things like this.

Saying "I'll only hire someone that is black" is racist. There are supposedly laws against racial hiring practices. Double whammy being he will only hire a woman so it's sexist also.

For years blm burned, looted, destroyed, attacked civilians and law enforcement all in the name of blacks. They were encouraged and said their hatred was justified.

What about the dozens and dozens and dozens of times people called cops racist and protested them for shooting a criminal? If they weren't doing criminal shit the cops never would have been there. When you break the law you take your life in your own hands.

Nah, fuck blacks and fuck protecting them and telling blacks can act like racist savages and then tell the whites and cops they are the bad guys for treating people in relation to how they act.

Blacks don't want the "racist cops" after them? Then don't break the law. It's that easy.

As soon as you decide to become a criminal then you're not longer a person in my eyes.

And you ignore things like this.

Saying "I'll only hire someone that is black" is racist. There are supposedly laws against racial hiring practices. Double whammy being he will only hire a woman so it's sexist also.

For years blm burned, looted, destroyed, attacked civilians and law enforcement all in the name of blacks. They were encouraged and said their hatred was justified.

What about the dozens and dozens and dozens of times people called cops racist and protested them for shooting a criminal? If they weren't doing criminal shit the cops never would have been there. When you break the law you take your life in your own hands.

Nah, fuck blacks and fuck protecting them and telling blacks can act like racist savages and then tell the whites and cops they are the bad guys for treating people in relation to how they act.

Blacks don't want the "racist cops" after them? Then don't break the law. It's that easy.

As soon as you decide to become a criminal then you're not longer a person in my eyes.

Saying that you're going to put a black woman on the SC is not racist, but reading your lying, misgynistic and flat out lying post, it's clear you most definitely are a racist.

Overusing the term racism to get people to hear your political opinion doesn't work anymore. The racist/racism debate is only relevant to the extremists on both sides. Most people just tune out when people start screaming racist. What was this story about? Oh yeah. I forgot. I don't care.

Keep screaming the word racist. It helps me sleep at night. It bores the shit out of me. Sorry I can't care about this any. I have been desensitized for exposure to millions of years of nonsensical speech about racism squeezed into the last 3 years.

Try again in 2024 2028 2032 or 2036. I hear racism claims work pretty good in presidential election years.

Last edited:
It's awfully hard to be credible when you post a clearly doctored photo of the VP along side a man who died more than 25 years ago.

It's awfully hard to grant anyone in your cult credibility when you have published doctored image after doctored image after doctored image of a US President for six solid years.

Credibility -- zero.

Hurts when we use your weapons, doesn't it?

Saying that you're going to put a black woman on the SC is not racist, but reading your lying, misgynistic and flat out lying post, it's clear you most definitely are a racist.

Yes it is.

Saying you're going to put a black woman on the supreme court means you won't even consider a man, you won't consider a white person, you won't consider a japense person, and that you will only hire a black woman.

That is the very definition of racism.

And you're calling me a racist for treating people as equals? Did I say the nword? Say they are sub human trash? That they shouldn't be on the supreme court? Nope. I argued against racist practices and despite my language I basically said they need to be hired for the supreme court like everyone else and not given special treatment.

But I also read what you post, I know you're a contrarian and I know all you care about is getting off on thinking you're pissing off others because you're a troll. You live to poke the shit. People like you don't piss anyone off, we laugh at you.

Forum List

Back