Racists. Either find a new line of work or control your impulses.

So call the fucking cops.

Why? Am I supposed to be frightened of a Keyboard Commando? This will probably upset you. But I’m not angry or even upset. The only thing I feel towards you is pity. I feel pity that you are so angry and resentful. I feel pity. Not anger. I don’t hate you or anyone. I never have. I will never hate another person.

I could suggest you open your heart to the love of the Almighty. But I suspect you also misunderstand God.

Why? Am I supposed to be frightened of a Keyboard Commando? This will probably upset you. But I’m not angry or even upset. The only thing I feel towards you is pity. I feel pity that you are so angry and resentful. I feel pity. Not anger. I don’t hate you or anyone. I never have. I will never hate another person.

I could suggest you open your heart to the love of the Almighty. But I suspect you also misunderstand God.
We all know you have it in you to be one of those who runs whining to the authorities.

I just explained it. But in short. I don’t assume that every incident is based upon bias or abuse. I give the story time to mature. To learn what happened and why.

I don’t assume every cop is racist. I don’t assume that all cops are fantastic people.

I spoke out when the FBI lied about Bundy. I spoke out many times even when the victim was an asshat. Like Bundy. You can’t find an example where I spoke out defending an abuse because I didn’t like the victim.

I don’t know is what I said about Trump. I don’t know if the warrant was justified. I don’t know if it was political. I don’t know is all I have said.

And you don’t know either. The difference is that if it is determined to be an abuse I will speak out. If it is determined to be valid and justified will you speak out in support?
If you were mature.

Is there racism in Canada?
Yes of course there is racism throughout the world. But America's rush to accept Trump as their saviour has elevated racism back to 1960's levels.

Racism thrives in a fascist regime and could return to lynchings if Trump can make his comeback. Already much of America's police shows no incentive to act against the rise of racism.

We all know you have it in you to be one of those who runs whining to the authorities.

Boy did I pick the wrong place to live. My home is at least a twenty minute wait for any action from anyone on 911. An ambulance takes at least 20 minutes. Or a lot more. Cops would take twice that. So I guess I picked my home foolishly according to you.

Idiots. Pounding on the world to make it fit the box of your preconceptions.

Boy did I pick the wrong place to live. My home is at least a twenty minute wait for any action from anyone on 911. An ambulance takes at least 20 minutes. Or a lot more. Cops would take twice that. So I guess I picked my home foolishly according to you.

Idiots. Pounding on the world to make it fit the box of your preconceptions.
Wow! Is that ever a mouthful of nothing to do with the topic!

Racist "impulses"? Is it possible that racism is something like homosexuality? Should racists be a protected segment of society?

FDR appointed a member of the KKK to the supreme court. The fawning media that never saw a democrat they didn't like approved the appointment and Justice Black paid FDR back with the Court opinion that the FDR administration was correct when Japanese citizens were incarcerated without due process.

Forum List

Back