Racists. Either find a new line of work or control your impulses.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
The old days are long gone. There are cameras everywhere. Records of your tweets will be found. Denying your racism later doesn’t work. It just doesn’t.

Let’s take the current case. Once again proving that Racists have the lowest IQ’s.

West Point Georgia. Yes. My home state of Georgia is in the news again for bad cops.

West Point Georgia. Cops showed up to serve an arrest warrant for a young man. So far so good. Nobody was home. Not unusual. People leave their houses to work or do other things. When the homeowner viewed the videos she had several things that needed to be done. First was to get her son to turn himself in to the Sheriffs Department. Hard to claim he resisted and either beat him or kill him. The second was to file a complaint with the Police Department. The third was to post the video of the Police destroying her Ring Doorbell Camera and calling her son the N word.

The article states that Six cops are on Administrative Leave while this is investigated.

This is the initial report. We don’t know why all six were sent home. We don’t know what the Body Cameras. If any were in use, showed. We don’t know a hell of a lot. But we do know a couple things.

We know any case against the young man is tainted and probably won’t result in any conviction. If the Prosecutor proceeds. We know the West Point cops are worried about cameras. Instead of changing their behavior they want to destroy the cameras to keep anyone from learning about it. And we know that there is more involved because more than the two visible in the video are suspended.

It never occurred to these idiots that there might be a second camera. It is why I said that Racists have the lowest IQ’s. Instead of assuming that the one they saw was one of multiples. They assumed that the one was all there was.

Finally. Racists. Find a new line of work. Law Enforcement isn’t for you. Not anymore.

The question is- will they run for president on the Dem ticket in 2024?
Seemed to work well for the diaper dude.

kamala-racism.jpg

The question is- will they run for president on the Dem ticket in 2024?
Seemed to work well for the diaper dude.

View attachment 681375

I suppose that would be effective if I hadn’t stated a couple dozen times that I didn’t vote in 2020 because I refused to pretend that one steaming pile of shit was somehow superior to the other steaming police of shit.

So other than deflection. What do you have?

I suppose that would be effective if I hadn’t stated a couple dozen times that I didn’t vote in 2020 because I refused to pretend that one steaming pile of shit was somehow superior to the other steaming police of shit.

So other than deflection. What do you have?
Say a system starts up and in this modern era anything is possible. A statute of limitations would be part of it and a cutoff date when it starts. The real issue is who is to be judge, jury and executioner and when does anything construed as racism stop being added to. People are humans. We do say stupid things at times. in the Soviet Union the people walked down the streets of half empty and near empty stores with no smiles on their faces. The totalitarian state can be brutal.

No. It’s not; you lying commie Canuck fuck duck.

Unless, of course, you’re referring to the Democrap Party.
That must be what he's thinking because they all know America is a democracy, which means "ruled by democrats", and if they're ruling the country, whatever is "widely accepted" in America must be due to the democrats! Simple!

The old days are long gone. There are cameras everywhere. Records of your tweets will be found. Denying your racism later doesn’t work. It just doesn’t.

Let’s take the current case. Once again proving that Racists have the lowest IQ’s.

West Point Georgia. Yes. My home state of Georgia is in the news again for bad cops.

West Point Georgia. Cops showed up to serve an arrest warrant for a young man. So far so good. Nobody was home. Not unusual. People leave their houses to work or do other things. When the homeowner viewed the videos she had several things that needed to be done. First was to get her son to turn himself in to the Sheriffs Department. Hard to claim he resisted and either beat him or kill him. The second was to file a complaint with the Police Department. The third was to post the video of the Police destroying her Ring Doorbell Camera and calling her son the N word.

The article states that Six cops are on Administrative Leave while this is investigated.

This is the initial report. We don’t know why all six were sent home. We don’t know what the Body Cameras. If any were in use, showed. We don’t know a hell of a lot. But we do know a couple things.

We know any case against the young man is tainted and probably won’t result in any conviction. If the Prosecutor proceeds. We know the West Point cops are worried about cameras. Instead of changing their behavior they want to destroy the cameras to keep anyone from learning about it. And we know that there is more involved because more than the two visible in the video are suspended.

It never occurred to these idiots that there might be a second camera. It is why I said that Racists have the lowest IQ’s. Instead of assuming that the one they saw was one of multiples. They assumed that the one was all there was.

Finally. Racists. Find a new line of work. Law Enforcement isn’t for you. Not anymore.

I hate racism and I hate the N word, and that cop should not have destroyed the woman's property. Please try not to forget I said that.

But also

I feel bad that cops have such a demanding, low paid, high stress job and they also have to be filmed while doing it all the time. I understand the rationale. On the other hand, there are times you just need to either vent a little steam or tell inside jokes with coworkers. No one can be "on" all the time.

The left uses racism as a tool to promote their agenda.

You've fooling only leftists
I've been crystal clear on my opinion that racism in America sees no party lines. That is always common to nations in which democracy is being challenged by a would-be dictator.

And i've already listed several other tenets of fascism that can't be denied.

Currently the to -be dictator presuming that he is above the law by illegally holding government documents by ignoring a subpoena and causing a search warrant being necessary.

I've been crystal clear on my opinion that racism in America sees no party lines. That is always common to nations in which democracy is being challenged by a would-be dictator.

And i've already listed several other tenets of fascism that can't be denied.

Currently the to -be dictator presuming that he is above the law by illegally holding government documents by ignoring a subpoena and causing a search warrant being necessary.

Your first problem is assuming racism only exists in the United States, your second problem is your TDS.

You're just a daffy leftist...and worse a foreign one

Insight would be an epiphany for you, shocking as you may find it.

I hate racism and I hate the N word, and that cop should not have destroyed the woman's property. Please try not to forget I said that.

But also

I feel bad that cops have such a demanding, low paid, high stress job and they also have to be filmed while doing it all the time. I understand the rationale. On the other hand, there are times you just need to either vent a little steam or tell inside jokes with coworkers. No one can be "on" all the time.

Right now Airline Pilots are flying with big brother looking over their shoulder. Any incident has more people looking at it than you can imagine. Recordings of their conversations for hours or days are available. Every action is recorded and critiqued.

Why? Because if they make a mistake they kill everyone on the plane and often people on the ground. Pilots expect this level of scrutiny. They expect it. And those reviews are brutal.

Every action, even if it had nothing to do with the accident is examined. Things that had no effect are listed as errors or areas which need improvement.

We don’t hear pilots complaining that it is hard to work in such a micromanaged environment. If every incident the cop was involved in resulted in half the examination a pilot gets the howling of outrage would be audible on the moon.

Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines endure much more examination of their daily activity. And they are paid a fraction of what cops do. Want to argue that they aren’t in dangerous jobs?

Cameras are everywhere. And if you can’t deal with it move to the desert and live in a cave.

Forum List

Back