Racists call for Obama the worse President ever..

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
They have to be racists, right? After all, they are calling Obama the Worse President ever.

Only a Racist will do that according to Obama, Holder, and many other leaders in the Democrat Party

Last edited by a moderator:
Were are the lefties who should be attacking these people for having the nerve to say Obama is the worse President ever and should resign?

After all, according to Obama himself, those who disagree with him do so because he's black.

Were are the lefties who should be attacking these people for having the nerve to say Obama is the worse President ever and should resign?

After all, according to Obama himself, those who disagree with him do so because he's black.

No, no...no... Obama is only black when it benefits him and he's white the rest of the time. :lol:

-Geaux

I'm White so I can't comment. It's better that my country be completely destroyed than I get called a racist.

The people in that video would still vote Democrat. They're disgusted with Obama as liberals, not as conservatives.

The country shifts ever further to the left because these one-track nimrods keep believing that solutions can come from within "the Party" rather than from a different perspective.

The people in that video would still vote Democrat. They're disgusted with Obama as liberals, not as conservatives.

The country shifts ever further to the left because these one-track nimrods keep believing that solutions can come from within "the Party" rather than from a different perspective.

Obama is too moderare for some, yes.

Forum List

Back