Racist neo nazi outed for saying racist stuff - nobody shocked

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
White supremacist Richard Spencer makes racist slurs on tape leaked by rival

The leaked audio, supposedly recorded in the immediate aftermath of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville in 2017 and the murder of anti-Nazi protester Heather Heyer, appears to feature an angry Spencer ranting against Charlottesville citizens and promising to return to the city for further protests.

On the recording, the voice continues: “Little fucking kikes. They get ruled by people like me. Little fucking octaroons. My ancestors fucking enslaved those little pieces of fucking shit.”

Later, he continued, “Those pieces of shit get ruled by people like me. They look up and see a face like mine looking down at them.”

Maybe he just "mis-spoke" ?

The sad fact is that it will make him more popular amongst his knuckle dragging adherents.

What will Donny say about this "good" person who supports him 100% ?

The truth about Charlottesville is that the democrat governor (the same guy who appeared in a KKK costume and/or blackface in a college yearbook) Gov Northam invited and possibly paid to bus thug demonstrators to C'ville and told the Va. Troopers to stand down and watch the fun that was intended to embarrass the President. What ever happened in C'ville, happened on a democrat governors watch and he failed to protect the citizens.

The fat sack of shit had it coming.
B281DC3E-F933-47A4-AE69-7696BCF5791A.jpeg

Literally. People so morbidly obese don’t live long. They usually die of a heart attack. Kinda exactly how the paramedics described Heathers death to her own mother...

white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
blacks 13% of the population..whites 65%
white on black murders - 229
black on white murders- 500
etc
....Mr Trump was talking about Unite the Right--which is NO different than the hundreds of other Asian/black/Latino groups
..LOTS of black murderers/etc supported Obama
...Obama PARTICIPATED with SUPER racist Rev Wright for years!!!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

The leaked audio, supposedly recorded in the immediate aftermath of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville in 2017 and the murder of anti-Nazi protester Heather Heyer, appears to feature an angry Spencer ranting against Charlottesville citizens and promising to return to the city for further protests.

On the recording, the voice continues: “Little fucking kikes. They get ruled by people like me. Little fucking octaroons. My ancestors fucking enslaved those little pieces of fucking shit.”

Later, he continued, “Those pieces of shit get ruled by people like me. They look up and see a face like mine looking down at them.”

The sad fact is that it will make him more popular amongst his knuckle dragging adherents.

Unite the right, indeed.

..sounds more like hatred--not racism...hatred--which A LOT of people have--especially blacks
..again--you people need to learn the definition of racism
rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

President Trump, from the speech where he made the very fine people, comment.

In Context: Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks

"and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

Now, Richard Spencer is actually an actual neo-nazi, white supremacist, and thus, yes, actually says actually racist stuff.

..there are just as many, if not more, blacks who are just as racist as he is
--don't try to make it out that there are no black racists/white haters

Unite the right, indeed.
It always gets a bit "Peoples Front of Judea" with these characters. Remember they lack any integrity and their major concern is making a good living out of their polluted views. Its competitive rath than collaborative. Boo Hoo.

Forum List

Back