Breaking: ABC news insider leaks hot mic video to project veritaas major Jeffery E. investigation...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BREAKING: ABC News Insider Leaks Hot Mic Video to Project Veritas - Major Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Spiked by Network - Implicated Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew (VIDEO)
An ABC News insider leaked the shelved video of “Good Morning America” co-host Amy Robach on a hot mic explaining how her network spiked an investigative report on Jeffrey Epstein, “the most prolific pedophile of our time.”

THe Clinton and Obama whores are scared chitless expect distractions to happen.

upload_2019-11-5_7-43-19.png

Last edited:
And if you question the media, you are committing treason and hate america.

You can no longer get your news from TV,, research is the only way

th

If you don't want this closed you'd best add some personal content to your OP.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It only takes a sentence or two.

At any rate, this thread will probably be merged with a half a dozen other threads started on the same topic.

Threats from buckingham palace not to release the story that implicated prince Andrew.

TN have you seen how many CEO’s have resigned recently? And foreign prime ministers? And the NYPD police commissioner?

IN THE END WE WIN

Glad you added a comment, don’t want to see this important story being missed. Thanks for posting the thread.

Glad you added a comment, don’t want to see this important story being missed. Thanks for posting the thread.
This story will be all over the place soon anyway. I don’t care for the credit or whether threads are deleted or merged or whatever I just want the message out there.

It is certainly ABC's choice, but to bury the story so they could get interviews with Will and Kate was pretty sickening as to where their priorities lie. TBH I haven't watched ABC in over 10 years at least. Not for political reasons. I just find their stuff too infotainment at best.

It is certainly ABC's choice, but to bury the story so they could get interviews with Will and Kate was pretty sickening as to where their priorities lie. TBH I haven't watched ABC in over 10 years at least. Not for political reasons. I just find their stuff too infotainment at best.
The problem is that this isn’t just ABC. Veritas also uncovered evidence through an anonymous person at CNN showing their CEO demanding that the network focus mainly on impeachment to maintain the narrative.

It’s time to wake up!

There are so many people high up in business, media, government, etc that are tied to this pedophilia/trafficking ring. And they all know their time is almost up. Mass resignations of CEO’s over the last 2 years, several prime ministers have resigned. This thing is MASSIVE.

They thought this thing died when Epstein died but it didn’t and they’re all going down, praise GOD

Forum List

Back