racist cartoon? or not?

cartoon.jpg

cartoon JIMROMENESKO.COM

I would say no although I was wondering what if that was native Americans sitting down to a meal and illegal European immigrants crawling through the window.

Exactly how is the cartoon racist?

There is nothing to suggest the people outside of the window are hispanic. ....... :cool:

More to the point, there's nothing to suggest anybody in the cartoon is doing whatever they're doing on account of their race, whether that race be inferred or implied.

So no, not racist, also not funny. Makes no sense on any level.

He should've just called them wetbacks. Since he's engaging in completely stereotyping all hispanic people why not?

Nothing in the cartoon IDs these people at the window as Hispanic, you racist piece of t. They could be Latvian or any of a dozen ME ethnicities.

Why do you racists have such a stupid ass view of the whole planet? For fucks sake, pull your head out of your ass, fucktard.

He should've just called them wetbacks. Since he's engaging in completely stereotyping all hispanic people why not?
We're talking about illegals regardless of nationality. But you on the left including dumb ass obama it's all about Mexicans.
That cartoon is all about Mexicans. Hell it would've been less racist if the Mexican dad had been wearing a sombrero. And the kids smiling behind him?

Despicable.
Illegal is illegal regradless if they are Mexicans Russians or ISLAMIC STATE.

Sure. That doesn't mean the cartoonist's comic wasn't shameful. A Mexican in a flannel shirt with a Speedy Gonzalez Mustache ...

That could just as easily be a Hussein moustache, you racist shit-for-brains.

Yes. By showing them coming in the window, seemingly uninvited it's racist.

So depicting people climbing through a window is racist?

You remind me of the mental patient who saw a womans vagina in every ink blot that the shrink held up to him.

Finally the shrink says, "I cant help you, young man, you are totally obsessed with sex!"

"ME obsessed?" yelled the patient, "YOU ARE THE ONE WITH ALL THE DIRTY PICTURES!"

IF you are expecting to see racism everywhere you will see racism everywhere, genius.

Quick question...................how would you people react if those climbing into the window were wearing Pilgrim clothing, and the person holding the turkey was standing there in a loincloth and had feathers weaved into their hair like many Native American braves?

It would be a much more accurate depiction.

Quick question...................how would you people react if those climbing into the window were wearing Pilgrim clothing, and the person holding the turkey was standing there in a loincloth and had feathers weaved into their hair like many Native American braves?

It would be poignantly spot-on accurate. But it still wouldn't be making a case that either party was acting out of their race as a causation. That's why it can't be described as racist.

It would be poignantly spot-on accurate. But it still wouldn't be making a case that either party was acting out of their race as a causation. That's why it can't be described as racist.
racism, to distinguish one race as inferior or superior to another race. Which race was portrayed with the hole in the shoe and why?

We're talking about illegals regardless of nationality. But you on the left including dumb ass obama it's all about Mexicans.
That cartoon is all about Mexicans. Hell it would've been less racist if the Mexican dad had been wearing a sombrero. And the kids smiling behind him?

Despicable.

didn't know that "mexican" was a race?

Despicable.

They looked like they were Hispanic in the cartoon and could be from Mexico, South America or Central America. The illegals Obama gave amnesty to didn't specify what country they were from.

Nor is it classy to unlawfully enter this country and gain faux amnesty over law-abiding immigrants who have waited for years to become a citizen of America.

It would make an excellent Republican campaign poster.
Yes it would, why would anyone support over 5 million new legal workers when we have so many Americans not working?
If they`ve been here 5 years they aren`t new workers. They`re been working and now they`ll be taxpayers.
Say the wharf rat.

I'll wait until tax time 2016 to see how many sign up to pay taxes v how many sign up for "entitlements".

Forum List

Back