racist Biden CDC requires identification before you get vaccine !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
according to the left requiring someone to have an id is considered racist when it comes to voting ....so with that being said why does the cdc website say you may have to have proof of eligibility and some form of id to get the covid vaccine ! RACISM ! this is clearly an attempt by left wing racist white supremacist to keep minorities from getting vaccinated ! What to Expect at Your Appointment to Get Vaccinated for COVID-19

Last edited:
1617151652906.png

according to the left requiring someone to have an id is considered racist when it comes to voting ....so with that being said why does the cdc website say you may have to have proof of eligibility and some form of id to get the covid vaccine ! RACISM ! this is clearly an attempt by racist white supremacist to keep minorities from getting vaccinated ! What to Expect at Your Appointment to Get Vaccinated for COVID-19
words are a wonderful thing, when you can slap a Prog with them..

They want voting to be done sloppily but innonoculation very carefully
Wife got 2nd shot today and me in 10 days and 14 days after that pinning my CDC card to my shirt and ditching bullshit mask

according to the left requiring someone to have an id is considered racist when it comes to voting ....so with that being said why does the cdc website say you may have to have proof of eligibility and some form of id to get the covid vaccine ! RACISM ! this is clearly an attempt by left wing racist white supremacist to keep minorities from getting vaccinated ! What to Expect at Your Appointment to Get Vaccinated for COVID-19

This means many Blacks can’t get vaccinated because they have no ID. Where is the outrage?

Does a woman need an ID to get an abortion? That's what I want to know.

According to Biden blacks and Hispanics dont even know how to get on the Internet

Forum List

Back