Was This Anti-Woke Patriot Convicted By A Racist Justice System?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Queens, New York, man was convicted on multiple counts of attempted murder for attacking peaceful Black Lives Matter demonstrators in 2020, according to prosecutors. Frank Cavalluzzi, 57, was found guilty last week on nine counts of attempted murder in the second degree, nine counts of attempted assault in the first degree, seven counts of menacing in the second degree, criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree and reckless driving, prosecutors said on Monday. His conviction comes after a two-week trial where prosecutors said Cavalluzzi attempted to kill Black Lives Matter activists in June 2020, over a week after George Floyd was murdered by a Minneapolis officer.

Prosecutors said that Cavalluzzi went after demonstrators while wearing gloves adorned with jagged blades and then tried to run them over driving his vehicle on the sidewalk, the Queens District Attorney's Office said. “A dangerous man is going to jail. It’s a good day for New York and the First Amendment," Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz said in a statement. Cavalluzzi faces up to 25 years in prison for each count of attempted murder, prosecutors said. He will be sentenced on Oct. 13."

Seems to me the evidence is clear that we are living in a time where there is ACTUAL INSTITUTIONAL RACISM in our law enforcement and court system -- and not the imaginary kind the woke-left tried to tell you happened in the past, no this is actual racism being endorsed by law enforcement, prosecutors and the judge. How is this guy wrong for protecting himself from one of if not the most racist and dangerous hate groups in US history, if not World history? A group so dangerous and racist, that they are even able to get other whites to participate in targeted executions of others in the name of anti-white genocide. This guy had every right to do what he did, didn't he?

Yea, he was just driving by a small BLM protest, yea, nobody was blocking him from driving by as there were only a few demonstrators present -- however, if merely seeing them makes him fear for his safety, why isn't he allowed to get out of his car and attack them with his own Freddy Krueger type of blade contraption that he just so happened to have with him?? And if he also thinks he needs to get back in his car and attempt to run them over, how is that wrong? These are violent BLM racist thugs we are talking about -- and isn't it legal to run over protestors if you feel threatened anyway? It's time patriots stand up and take our country back from racist prosecutors like Melinda Katz and Fani Willis.

Why do you call him a patriot? are you claiming him as yours?

"A Queens, New York, man was convicted on multiple counts of attempted murder for attacking peaceful Black Lives Matter demonstrators in 2020, according to prosecutors. Frank Cavalluzzi, 57, was found guilty last week on nine counts of attempted murder in the second degree, nine counts of attempted assault in the first degree, seven counts of menacing in the second degree, criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree and reckless driving, prosecutors said on Monday. His conviction comes after a two-week trial where prosecutors said Cavalluzzi attempted to kill Black Lives Matter activists in June 2020, over a week after George Floyd was murdered by a Minneapolis officer.

Prosecutors said that Cavalluzzi went after demonstrators while wearing gloves adorned with jagged blades and then tried to run them over driving his vehicle on the sidewalk, the Queens District Attorney's Office said. “A dangerous man is going to jail. It’s a good day for New York and the First Amendment," Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz said in a statement. Cavalluzzi faces up to 25 years in prison for each count of attempted murder, prosecutors said. He will be sentenced on Oct. 13."

Seems to me the evidence is clear that we are living in a time where there is ACTUAL INSTITUTIONAL RACISM in our law enforcement and court system -- and not the imaginary kind the woke-left tried to tell you happened in the past, no this is actual racism being endorsed by law enforcement, prosecutors and the judge. How is this guy wrong for protecting himself from one of if not the most racist and dangerous hate groups in US history, if not World history? A group so dangerous and racist, that they are even able to get other whites to participate in targeted executions of others in the name of anti-white genocide. This guy had every right to do what he did, didn't he?

Yea, he was just driving by a small BLM protest, yea, nobody was blocking him from driving by as there were only a few demonstrators present -- however, if merely seeing them makes him fear for his safety, why isn't he allowed to get out of his car and attack them with his own Freddy Krueger type of blade contraption that he just so happened to have with him?? And if he also thinks he needs to get back in his car and attempt to run them over, how is that wrong? These are violent BLM racist thugs we are talking about -- and isn't it legal to run over protestors if you feel threatened anyway? It's time patriots stand up and take our country back from racist prosecutors like Melinda Katz and Fani Willis.

Mentally Ill but no excuse. Needs to be locked up.

Another right wing hero?

maybe as much as Darrel Brooks is a Left wing hero eh? got to run over a bunch of white people in Wisconsin and keep on going...

I think they are both nuts, but lock them up. The poltical angle really doesnt apply to either of them.. but if you guys want to go down that road....

maybe as much as Darrel Brooks is a Left wing hero eh? got to run over a bunch of white people in Wisconsin and keep on going...

I think they are both nuts, but lock them up. The poltical angle really doesnt apply to either of them.. but if you guys want to go down that road....
Can you show me a single post or comment from anyone saying Darrell Brooks was a hero?

I'll wait while find other pathetic ways to deflect

Why do you folks have this reflex to get all defensive about stories like this?

You are more than welcome to hate BLM, you are more than welcome to think police are right to engage in brutality and misconduct as long as the skin color is darker than yours -- you can agree with all of that -- and still disagree with what this guy did....you don't need to deflect all the fucking time

Can you show me a single post or comment from anyone saying Darrell Brooks was a hero?

I'll wait while find other pathetic ways to deflect

Why do you folks have this reflex to get all defensive about stories like this?

You are more than welcome to hate BLM, you are more than welcome to think police are right to engage in brutality and misconduct as long as the skin color is darker than yours -- you can agree with all of that -- and still disagree with what this guy did....you don't need to deflect all the fucking time

Maybe I missed here WHO is calling Calluzi a hero?

I dont hate BLM peaceful protestors... even the ones who go violent have been mislead.. the problem is with the leadership.

Of course i DISSAGREE with what he did trying to run over peaceful people... where did I ever say I didnt? I just dont see why you all would think we see him as a HERO.... its bs

Maybe I missed here WHO is calling Calluzi a hero?

I dont hate BLM peaceful protestors... even the ones who go violent have been mislead.. the problem is with the leadership.

Of course i DISSAGREE with what he did trying to run over peaceful people... where did I ever say I didnt? I just dont see why you all would think we see him as a HERO.... its bs
Everyone who jerked off to fantasies of being able to run over anyone protesting for civil rights

and everyone who called similar people heroes for attacking/threatening anyone protesting for civil rights....

Like these idiots...

Gop-00misc(11).jpg

Everyone who jerked off to fantasies of being able to run over anyone protesting for civil rights

and everyone who called similar people heroes for attacking/threatening anyone protesting for civil rights....

Like these idiots...

View attachment 818849

Well, you talk about people "deflecting". but look how you start your thread... calling this guy an anti-woke PATRIOT... clearly you tried to link him to anyone who is a conservative who is a patriot... now patriot is a bad word because Calluzi is one? did you do some kind of research on him do discover what kind of a PATRIOT he is? and as far as calling him anti-woke your doing the same thing.

So I bring up Darrel Brooks because if people are going to go down that road with calluzi... how about all the anti American Rhettoric that gets circulated constantly such as this is the "KKK of America.... its all founded on racism... its all for the white man... not for the black man ..etc .... and then no surprise this guy runs his SUV through a 4th of July parade with a bunch of white people. Or do you really believe it was all about a fight with his girlfriend?

Granted I think Brooks is crazy and an Ass.... but then again so is calluzi. Should we now call Brooks a soldier for black Americans' cause? a real patriot?

Forum List

Back