Racism: prove it or shut the hell up

So far I'm not seeing any proof of racism, just people condemning me...that's it. Congratulations, guys. Kudos.
It's all they have. Can't actually address the message? Kill the messenger. Favorite tactic of those with IQ's barely in double digits.

You’re playing this ridiculous game of you have to prove it and I don’t believe anything you say.

Go fuck yourself.
Wow! The minimally educated sure do get hostile when cornered by logic. They prove it innumerable times every day in this forum.

As you have plainly had illustrated to you, racism is whatever the woke wants it to be. Consequently there is nothing you can do to not be racist. The ONLY purpose in calling you a racist is to get you to waste time denying it. The woke are happy to spend hours telling you how racist you are. The sole purpose is to giggle at your denial. Black crime doesn't matter. Black racism doesn't matter. The sole topic of conversation is YOUR racism, once you have denied it. Consequently there is only one sane response when accused of racism. I don't care. Don't care what you think, don't care whether I'm a racist or not. Oh, Black Lives don't matter. That's why they keep killing one another.
Well said. I've gotten to the point where you can call me any damn thing you want and it affects me not in the least. That's just you flapping your gums. Has nothing whatsoever to do with my business of buying my groceries and paying my bills and enjoying my little quarter acre right here on planet Earth.

There's an old Sufi saying: "The barking of dogs does not hurt the clouds".

Affirmative action in the United States is the active effort to improve employment, educational, and other opportunities for members of groups that have been subjected to discrimination. Criteria for affirmative action include race, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, and age. Aug 25, 2021

So this thread was an attack on affirmative actions?

Why take so long to be honest about that?

Um, Democrats should heed your sage advice. They burn down cities and warn us about Jan. 6th. And so it goes.
What city was "burned down"?

Last time I looked they were all still there.

And this is a substitute for any argument you may have had but were too cowardly to posit.

No it’s not. When someone says to prove something without making any effort to find out about it on their own, they’re not serious about the request.

The mere fact that in the United States of America you keep statistics on everything, on the basis of race, shows it’s a racist country.

No other nation in the first world does that.

Problem for you:

I live in the 2020's era South, now.

In sum, you are quite foolish to compare these "dog whistles" to anything that happened in 1950's era South.
So your contention is that it might have been worse some other time so it no longer exists?

Logic is not your friend

Prove racism is is real, in a court of a law. Not allegations or emotions. Proof.
This is the kind of arrogant denial that just feeds into all of the Left's tactics on race.

Then the Left does things in response that just feed right back.

The two ends of this issue need each other to point at. They feed on each other. Peas in a pod.

No it’s not. When someone says to prove something without making any effort to find out about it on their own, they’re not serious about the request.

The mere fact that in the United States of America you keep statistics on everything, on the basis of race, shows it’s a racist country.

No other nation in the first world does that.

Every nation does that. Look at Wikipedia and it will spell out the Demographics of any country.

So, bottom line is Nobody can prove racism is real? Ether here or in a court of law? Just allege it, then pretend its real. Because you say so? Wrap your mind around THAT. Reality is based on the lowest common denominator. Or just allegations not FACTS. Not actual independent facts. Just what ever liberal progressives say?

No the bottom line is that everything is the USA is based on race. The racism is baked in starting with redlining to keep blacks out of white neighbourhoods.

When you keep statistics by race on everything, that's racist.

Forum List

Back