Racism: prove it or shut the hell up

What legal rights do I have in America that an African American or Asian American person does not? I ll patiently wait for your answer.
I'm willing to bet that if you passed a possibly counterfeit $20...you wouldn't end up face down in the street and dead.

But hey...you've told us that you aren't a racist. That you hate racism.

This thread is your chance to illustrate that.

You'll fail of course, because...ya know...

What legal rights do I have in America that an African American or Asian American person does not? I ll patiently wait for your answer.

How many times have the police pulled you over for no reason, or for "driving while Jewish".

On paper, blacks and white have the same rights. But you don't see black men practicing "open carry" of an AR15 now do you.

How many times have the police pulled you over for no reason, or for "driving while Jewish".

On paper, blacks and white have the same rights. But you don't see black men practicing "open carry" of an AR15 now do you.
You see Jewish men with open carry? Interesting? Men are much more likely to get pulled over as women as well. So are police officers sexist? So you admit that we all have the same legal rights. There will always be racist people out there but the system isn’t racist.

1632141626305.png

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet that if you passed a possibly counterfeit $20...you wouldn't end up face down in the street and dead.

How did my post illustrate I am racist? Why would I pass a counterfeit $20? I am not a criminal. You also didn’t answer my question. You’re very belligerent. Such a prancing Nancy boy.

Why would I pass a counterfeit $20? I am not a criminal.
Anyone can pass a counterfeit $20 without knowing it
How did my post illustrate I am racist?
I thought you were at least reasonably intelligent. That's not what I said at all

What I said was "Here is your chance to illustrate the fact that you hate racism....that you are not racist"..

You didn't even try.

Ohhh
You’re very belligerent.
Awwwww...hewt feefees?

What about that pesky truth that gets in the way of the Lib talking point?
00EF5E13-3F3A-440A-AE4A-9C4D80F455E5.png

This is the kind of arrogant denial that just feeds into all of the Left's tactics on race.
The claim made by the left is systemic racism

So widespread and deep among white people that its holding black people down

Saying that is s lie is not denial

Its merely stating a fact

But your deep hate of trump supporters prevents you being honest on this subject

So we say to you again, prove your claim of systemic white racism

Anyone can pass a counterfeit $20 without knowing it

I thought you were at least reasonably intelligent. That's not what I said at all

What I said was "Here is your chance to illustrate the fact that you hate racism....that you are not racist"..

You didn't even try.

Ohhh

Awwwww...hewt feefees?
So, I never use cash anymore. That’s one. Secondly if I did pass a counterfeit $20 by mistake then the police would run a background check on me as see that I am a law abiding citizen without any priors so it’s likely an honest mistake. What would you like me to illustrate? You literally said you hate Zionists. I do not hate anyone because of their race. Political ideology, yes. I would much rather hang out with Candace Owens than with Liz Warren. So how am I racist? Do tell.

You are an overt antisemite. You’re also a pussy who has never won a fight or likely ever been in one so I just laugh at your expense. As I said before if you find one racist post from me, copy and paste it and we can let the Mods (you pick any mod you want) decide if it’s racist.

Brown v. Board of Education.

I win.
It is 2021. South Korea was a total agrarian society with little industrial and technology ways back then. By their own pulling up bootstraps they made from primitive ways, they became a world power. But we from that era have people making thousands of excuses as we spend tens of trillions of dollars to eradicate the wrongs from the same time. Tell us why. I am tired of the sayings. 'You gotz to have the bootstraps" What bullshit! Stop phukn and breeding without responsibility!!!!!

This isn't a lone black man walking down the streets into the Walmart with an AR15 or into a MacDonalds.

Orlando Castille was shot just for telling police he had a gun in his car.
I'll see your Orlando Castille and raise you the three black males I know personally who carry every day, and have never had a lick of trouble with the law. Although I don't think any of them shop at WalMart.

Last edited:
This isn't a lone black man walking down the streets into the Walmart with an AR15 or into a MacDonalds.

Orlando Castille was shot just for telling police he had a gun in his car.
Using anecdotal examples doesn’t prove America is racist. Legally we all have the same rights. The NBA is 85% black but black men account for 6% of the US population. So is the NBA racist? No. Stop with your hateful narrative.

“Jews invented whining” Dragonlady

So, I never use cash anymore. That’s one. Secondly if I did pass a counterfeit $20 by mistake then the police would run a background check on me as see that I am a law abiding citizen without any priors so it’s likely an honest mistake. What would you like me to illustrate? You literally said you hate Zionists. I do not hate anyone because of their race. Political ideology, yes. I would much rather hang out with Candace Owens than with Liz Warren. So how am I racist? Do tell.

You are an overt antisemite. You’re also a pussy who has never won a fight or likely ever been in one so I just laugh at your expense. As I said before if you find one racist post from me, copy and paste it and we can let the Mods (you pick any mod you want) decide if it’s racist.
A. I literally did NOT SAY I hate Zionists. I hate YOU
WHY LIE?

B. Mods don’t make that determination. Your posts do.

C. I have the broken knuckles to prove you’re a Stupid liar

I value diversity. Most thinking humans do as well. Its good to have differing ideas and ways of looking at things.

And no. I won't be shutting my mouth...asshole

Are you saying that people's ideas and ways of looking at things vary by race? Be careful, you are backing yourself into a corner.

A. I literally did NOT SAY I hate Zionists. I hate YOU
WHY LIE?

B. Mods don’t make that determination. Your posts do.

C. I have the broken knuckles to prove you’re a Stupid liar
That is precisely what you said. My posts are subjective. Still waiting for you to post one that is racist. Put your money where your fat ugly mouth is.

Forum List

Back