Racism: prove it or shut the hell up

No it’s not. When someone says to prove something without making any effort to find out about it on their own, they’re not serious about the request.

The mere fact that in the United States of America you keep statistics on everything, on the basis of race, shows it’s a racist country.

No other nation in the first world does that.

Maybe it has something to do with leftists like you forcing your definition of racism on them, rather than actually helping to address it in earnest.

Also, we keep statistics on everything, Dragonlady, and it proves absolutely nothing and does nothing but inform misguided opinions and further root deep-seated biases such as yours.

A. I literally did NOT SAY I hate Zionists. I hate YOU
WHY LIE?

B. Mods don’t make that determination. Your posts do.

C. I have the broken knuckles to prove you’re a Stupid liar
Jews are fine. It's the Zionist "settlers" that I have a problem with. Replace “Jews” with “Whites” and “Zionist” with “black” and see what you get you Antisemitic asshole. Lol

We base an entire concept of the judicial system based on something as tenuous as THIS? Feelings and perceptions? Hate crimes and racism...smoke and mirrors. Proof. We need proof. You have it?
The races have been proven have been proven to be equal
Lets redefine this board: What is wrong with proving racism allegations? What? Did I miss something?
Races have been proven to be equal, yet in the United States Whites on average have 10 times the wealth of black s. There are millions of studies that show that racism exists horribly in the United States and mainly in your party. Change the channel read something and try reality.

Problem for you:

I live in the 2020's era South, now.

In sum, you are quite foolish to compare these "dog whistles" to anything that happened in 1950's era South.
correct, 70 years ago was much different than today.
The book "a raisin in the sun" applies to 70 years ago, but provides good background context to whats still happening today.

But on the subject of dog whistles like "confederate heritage month", or calling covid subsidies to black farms "reparations", are contemporary, which are meant to appeal to today's racist base.

Jews are fine. It's the Zionist "settlers" that I have a problem with. Replace “Jews” with “Whites” and “Zionist” with “black” and see what you get you Antisemitic asshole. Lol
Disagreeing with actions and policy is NOT. I REPEAT NOT anti Semitic

Quit playing victim

Bingo!

Dragonlady is a foreigner who posts ignorant opinions about the US

Your post is an example of her far left bias

Dragonlady lives less than 30 miles from the Canada/US border, has dozens of family and friends in the USA, all of whom assure me that things are WORSE there than anything I've posted here.

I have one friend who just rolls her eyes at her "fly-over" state neighbours and their "Democrats are evil" beliefs.

Until recently I was looking forward to spending winters in Las Vegas, but my friend has given up on you people ever getting your shit together, and she's now looking for a condo in a country which is safer and more stable politically. She done her research and has selected Mexico as a better place to live than the USA.

That is precisely what you said. My posts are subjective. Still waiting for you to post one that is racist. Put your money where your fat ugly mouth is.

There you go calling someone "fat" again. That's always your go to insult. I've lost track of how many times you've called me "fat". Which leads me to ask "How fat are you"? Just a little chunky, or Orca fat????

Dragonlady lives less than 30 miles from the Canada/US border, has dozens of family and friends in the USA, all of whom assure me that things are WORSE there than anything I've posted here.

I have one friend who just rolls her eyes at her "fly-over" state neighbours and their "Democrats are evil" beliefs.

Until recently I was looking forward to spending winters in Las Vegas, but my friend has given up on you people ever getting your shit together, and she's now looking for a condo in a country which is safer and more stable politically. She done her research and has selected Mexico as a better place to live than the USA.
If you lived one foot inside canada my position would be the same

You are not an American and that is all there is to it

Mind your own business and stay out of ours

Whew! We lucked out.

If you lived one foot inside canada my position would be the same

You are not an American and that is all there is to it

Mind your own business and stay out of ours

I find it laughable that ANY American tells someone from another country to "mind our own business", when you just spent the last 20 years trying to remake Afghanistan in your own image. And attacked Iraq just because you wanted the oil.

We'll mind our own business, when you stop trying to run Canada, and force us to adopt all of the shit that is turning you into a banana republic. We used to have a real Conservative Party. Now we have a bunch of racist populists who call themselves Conservatives, and are trying to pass abortion laws, and loosen our gun laws. They're working with the NRA in Canada.

Walmart is the biggest retailer in Canada, and Americans own The Hudson's Bay Company, and Tim Horton's - two iconic Canadian companies. Timmy's is crap since Burger King bought them. Total crap.

I find it laughable that ANY American tells someone from another country to "mind our own business", when you just spent the last 20 years trying to remake Afghanistan in your own image. And attacked Iraq just because you wanted the oil.

We'll mind our own business, when you stop trying to run Canada, and force us to adopt all of the shit that is turning you into a banana republic. We used to have a real Conservative Party. Now we have a bunch of racist populists who call themselves Conservatives, and are trying to pass abortion laws, and loosen our gun laws. They're working with the NRA in Canada.

Walmart is the biggest retailer in Canada, and Americans own The Hudson's Bay Company, and Tim Horton's - two iconic Canadian companies. Timmy's is crap since Burger King bought them. Total crap.
LMAO…triggered leftist.

Forum List

Back