What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racism: prove it or shut the hell up

Darkwind

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Prove racism is is real, in a court of a law. Not allegations or emotions. Proof.
You may want them to even define it. According to the pre-woke culture, racism was a 'beleif' in the superiority of a race over another.

A belief cannot be proven, nor even demonstrated.

ONLY prejudice can be proven or demonstrated.

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
MaryL

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We base an entire concept of the judicial system based on something as tenuous as THIS? Feelings and perceptions? Hate crimes and racism...smoke and mirrors. Proof. We need proof. You have it?

Last edited:

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
Prove racism is is real, in a court of a law. Not allegations or emotions. Proof.
Brown v. Board of Education.

I win.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How many fucked up threads are you going to start today (and have trashed by the mods)?

Did you wake up on the wrong side of your little racist bed?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, you don't. Racism is mostly imaginary like a placebo. And at worst, it's .05 % of your worst dream. Really.
Then why are you racist?

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
No, you don't. Racism is mostly imaginary like a placebo. And at worst, it's .05 % of your worst dream. Really.

Well, according to a court of law, I won and you remain a loser.

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And lets talk about the huge black crime rate, shan't we? Blacks murder each other in huge numbers, But why is it police, Er whites "racism" is suddenly the issue? Explain that to me. I'm 64 years old and this is clear as day who and what is the problem here.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And lets talk about the huge black crime rate, shan't we? Blacks murder each other in huge numbers, But why is it police, Er whites "racism" is suddenly the issue? Explain that to me. I'm 64 years old and this is clear as day who and what is the problem here.
Save your racist screed for Stormfront

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still, no proof. Just allegations.
I've been married to a black woman for 43 years.
When I worked in a factory in Clarksville TN in 1998...I found out a white maintenance worker....hard-core Democrat...older fella.....was calling me a N*****r-Lover behind my back. He said if his kids ever brought one of those Jigs home he'd kill them.

I think that's racism.

I also had a Japanese friend in High School who's parents wouldn't allow me in their house because I was a white guy.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've been married to a black woman for 43 years.
When I worked in a factory in Clarksville TN in 1998...I found out a white maintenance worker....hard-core Democrat...older fella.....was calling me a N*****r-Lover behind my back. He said if his kids ever brought one of those Jigs home he'd kill them.

I think that's racism.

I also had a Japanese friend in High School who's parents wouldn't allow me in their house because I was a white guy.
True story...

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You may want them to even define it. According to the pre-woke culture, racism was a 'beleif' in the superiority of a race over another.

A belief cannot be proven, nor even demonstrated.

ONLY prejudice can be proven or demonstrated.
Mumbai jumbo talk always! Always

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have people that believe the earth is flat. On that same note, we have people that believe there are multiple genders. Or that men can have babies., These same persons hate ANYONE that disagrees with them, then calls themselves "inclusive", excuse me?

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We have people that believe the earth is flat. On that same note, we have people that believe there are multiple genders. Or that men can have babies., These same persons hate ANYONE that disagrees with them, then calls themselves "inclusive", excuse me?
You're on a real "hate" roll today huh?

Pissed about the rally yesterday?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List