Racism: prove it or shut the hell up

Brown v. Board of Education.

I win.
That was a bad decision, but it was an attempt to make black schools better, hence separate but EQUAL. It didn't work out, but then nothing else did either. Bussing failed and made the lives of the kids being bussed harder by limiting their access to after school activities and extended travel times.

Imo this is a discussion worth having, but I seriously doubt there will ever be any real agreement on the subject. There's a lot of anger and raw feelings on all sides.

Part of the problem is that the words 'racist' and 'racism' have been thrown about so freely that their impact has been reduced to the point of now being nearly meaningless.

It is apparent all through this thread, for instance. And, in nearly every discussion of race that I've seen on this forum, as soon as opinions are not exactly alike, many posters begin calling those who dare to disagree with them 'racists.' It's boring, predictable, and contributes to further cheapening the words and ideas related to 'racism.'

Last edited:
Is it to much to ask about racism? Why is that? Is it just sort of a exaggerated mind fuck? No?
It's all in the presentation, you began with a negative perspective, what did you expect ?

So, bottom line is Nobody can prove racism is real? Ether here or in a court of law? Just allege it, then pretend its real. Because you say so? Wrap your mind around THAT. Reality is based on the lowest common denominator. Or just allegations not FACTS. Not actual independent facts. Just what ever liberal progressives say?

So, bottom line is Nobody can prove racism is real? Ether here or in a court of law? Just allege it, then pretend its real. Because you say so? Wrap your mind around THAT. Reality is based on the lowest common denominator. Or just allegations not FACTS. Not actual independent facts. Just what ever liberal progressives say?
Racism is real. But not in the version the leftists on this forum would have you believe.

That was a bad decision, but it was an attempt to make black schools better, hence separate but EQUAL. It didn't work out, but then nothing else did either. Bussing failed and made the lives of the kids being bussed harder by limiting their access to after school activities and extended travel times.

unbelievable.

You asked for proof in a court of law.

I gave it to you.

Despite all your rhetoric, Actions speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back