Racism is responsible even when racism IS NOT involved

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

America has lost its soul.

Also if the Asian murders were based in race then explain to me why the supposed racist WAS A REGULAR at these particular establishments. He gave them tons of his own money.
It's CLEAR to me he snapped after they either refused the happy ending or giggled when looking at his junk.

Yeah, and oh by the way. The biggest perpetrators of violence against Asians is BLACKS.

Also if the Asian murders were based in race then explain to me why the supposed racist WAS A REGULAR at these particular establishments. He gave them tons of his own money.
It's CLEAR to me he snapped after they either refused the happy ending or giggled when looking at his junk.

Yeah, and oh by the way. The biggest perpetrators of violence against Asians is BLACKS.

There is no limit to the depths you will sink to in order to justify the murder of these women? Your entire post is disgusting.

Why do you try to rationalize how this pathetic piece of shit thinks?

It’s entirely possible this is simply a coincidence despite all the violent racial attacks against Asians, but obviously it’s stupid to explain it away as “well he was a customer there!” It’s nonsensical he would shoot them for any reason at all if he was customer. You do get that right? That doesn’t somehow eliminate racism as being a factor. This shit doesn’t make any sense, gramps.

• Banned

There is no limit to the depths you will sink to in order to justify the murder of these women? Your entire post is disgusting.

What the literal fuck are you talking about troll? This is my FIRST POST commenting on the situation.
And where did I justify ANYTHING?

GO
FUCK
YOURSELF
YA
CANADIAN
HAG

• Banned

It’s entirely possible this is simply a coincidence despite all the violent racial attacks against Asians, but obviously it’s stupid to explain it away as “well he was a customer there!” It’s nonsensical he would shoot them for any reason at all if he was customer. You do get that right? That doesn’t somehow eliminate racism as being a factor. This shit doesn’t make any sense, gramps.

No rationalization, just my opinion. He deserves death TODAY. But I'm sick of the fucking white man evil bullshit so I thought I would throw a bit of logic and ONE FACT at the subject.

No rationalization, just my opinion. He deserves death TODAY. But I'm sick of the fucking white man evil bullshit so I thought I would throw a bit of logic and ONE FACT at the subject.

Racist attacks against Asians are up 150% in major cities. That is a fact whether you like it or not. Big spikes like that aren’t random.

• Banned

Racism is up 150% in major cities. That is a fact whether you like it or not. Big spikes like that aren’t random.

Violent crime is up 2000% in cities that DEFUNDED the police. That is a fact regardless of your acknowledgement of THE FACT

Racism is up 150% in major cities. That is a fact whether you like it or not. Big spikes like that aren’t random.

Violent crime is up 2000% in cities that DEFUNDED the police. That is a fact regardless of your acknowledgement of THE FACT

Lol a whataboutism and red herring tactic wrapped in one!

Racist attacks against Asians are up 150% in major cities. That is a fact whether you like it or not. Big spikes like that aren’t random.
Has it been proven that ANY of these cases had anything to do with race or is this just more speculation.

And, "racism is up"...

Based on what? Who's keeping track? If I call you a stupid porch monkey is that counted? If you call me a toxic white male is that counted? When doctor suess cowers in fear is that counted?

Your Stat is as stupid as you. If racism is indeed up it is because the white race is under siege from our own nation

Last year Asian hate crimes statistic rose 150 percent while other races fell about 5 percent.
Covid 19 being called the Chinese virus probably fanned the flames.

IF sex was the motive then why would he shoot the people providing it. Now he will probably getting a different kind of sex in jail. A new virgin amongst those incarcerated.

Has it been proven that ANY of these cases had anything to do with race or is this just more speculation.
On its been proven huh? That is such a load of bullshit. Good god this forum never ceases to amaze me. Okay so how about you explain what the real reason is those attacks against a specific demographic have nothing to do with that specific demographic?

And, "racism is up"...

Based on what? Who's keeping track? If I call you a stupid porch monkey is that counted? If you call me a toxic white male is that counted? When doctor suess cowers in fear is that counted?

Your Stat is as stupid as you. If racism is indeed up it is because the white race is under siege from our own nation

Lol because whites are under siege huh? By Asians? How so? Based on what facts?

Last year Asian hate crimes statistic rose 150 percent while other races fell about 5 percent.

IF sex was the motive then why would he shoot the people providing it.
Good question but first you must explain why a person who is supposedly racist towards Asians would spend his money supporting their business regularly?

Also BLACKS are the biggest perpetrators of violence against Asians.

IF sex was the motive then why would he shoot the people providing it.
After murdering a handful of people why would a person lie about his motive. He is going to prison regardless.

Lol a whataboutism and red herring tactic wrapped in one!

It's no more whataboutism than the shit you posted.

Fail

On its been proven huh? That is such a load of bullshit. Good god this forum never ceases to amaze me. Okay so how about you explain what the real reason is those attacks against a specific demographic have nothing to do with that specific demographic?
Sorry, but I'm not good at reading minds.

Just a hint though..... You're not either.

Forum List

Back