Remember when the media went nuts when Trump cautiously walked down a ramp?

Then taunted because he used two hands to take a drink?

I await the same coverage of Biden nearly face planting today.

The stairwell incident was undeniably embarrassing for Biden. The cause could be something to do with his age. Who knows.

See? That’s what objectivity looks like.

Obviously you simply ignored it when Trump did it. I mean shit let’s not forget the toilet paper stuck to his shoe. Yep, you pretend that didn’t happen either.

Yeah, it's on film, I don't see Biden denying it happened...................Dotard did, that's why the media went crazy on him, Dotard lies about everything.

You Dickhead democrats lie about everything. Fact.

Yeah, it's on film, I don't see Biden denying it happened...................Dotard did, that's why the media went crazy on him, Dotard lies about everything.

You Dickhead democrats lie about everything. Fact.

Yep, that settles it, 'fact" is what sealed the deal.
You must be a "genius" like your dear leader, that, I can tell you.

Last edited:

And of course you are simply lying. DJT said he was cautious because the ramp was steep and didn't have a railing. And he was 100% correct, as usual, you fucking TDS afflicted moron.

I've built hundreds ramps, and that ramp was not even close to being up to code. It is supposed to have a handrail between 30 and 38 inches high and have no more than a 12:1 slope.

You're a dumbass.

Probably happened, because he forgot how to climb stairs, as he didn't have a teleprompter tell him which foot to move first, to climb those stairs.
52gchc.jpg

Last edited:

And of course you are simply lying. DJT said he was cautious because the ramp was steep and didn't have a railing. And he was 100% correct, as usual, you fucking TDS afflicted moron.

I've built hundreds ramps, and that ramp was not even close to being up to code. It is supposed to have a handrail between 30 and 38 inches high and have no more than a 12:1 slope.

You're a dumbass.

You're a LIAR, just like your fat, orange, orange dear leader.

The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery. The last thing I was going to do is “fall” for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 14, 2020

You could tell the slope by looking at it?

30' to 40' handrails would be under the ADA, not the ABA which the military uses.
They aren't subject to civilian codes.

The only ramp you ever built was one going straight up Dotards ass.

Dayum Gramps! You attract a lot of hateful mother fuckers no matter what Forum you post in. Mission accomplished, Dick Face.

What a Fucking Ass Hole You Are. Fuck off and slowly die.

how will Biden take steps to deal with Putin when he can't even literally take steps?

How on earth do you connect Biden stumbling while climbing a plane ramp with dealing with Putin?

Have you watched "Putin's Way" on PBS?
PBS is too stale for me...i only watch the REAL NEWS, you know, news entertainment as i call it

When Biden denies it, they will.
Biden was jogging up the stairs, Trump can't jog..................anywhere.
Can't walk either...................Trump has to take a golf cart.

To be fair Trump is more than 100 pounds overweight.

Forum List

Back