Racial slurs thrown at Hershel Walker by democrats

The truth.
Hmmm, not a subject matter expert by any means but I have read a bit of history and those texts always portray the southern strategy as having existed.

What texts are you using to refute the claim?

Thinking about it, I have a couple questions.

1. Why do people in the south, overwhelmingly have accents compared to the north?

2. Why have I not read about what must have been the largest and fastest cross migration in the known history of earth?

Hmmm, not a subject matter expert by any means but I have read a bit of history and those texts always portray the southern strategy as having existed.

What texts are you using to refute the claim?

Thinking about it, I have a couple questions.

1. Why do people in the south, overwhelmingly have accents compared to the north?

2. Why have I not read about what must have been the largest and fastest cross migration in the known history of earth?
By using the term "Southern Strategy", do you mean that the Democrats in the south began voting Republican?

By using the term "Southern Strategy", do you mean that the Democrats in the south began voting Republican?
It's been a while since I have read the histories but not really. More about Goldwater alienating black voters in the democratic south in order to capture white votes who were not happy with civil right laws.

It's been a while since I have read the histories but not really. More about Goldwater alienating black voters in the democratic south in order to capture white votes who were not happy with civil right laws.
Goldwater thought civil rights should be a state issue. He voted for the Civil Rights Act in 1957. Actually, he was not as far right as some would have you believe.

Goldwater thought civil rights should be a state issue. He voted for the Civil Rights Act in 1957. Actually, he was not as far right as some would have you believe.
Yeah, I don't think he was as far right either. He was not a supporter of the religious right gaining control of a political party for one.

You didn't answer my questions.

I didn't see any questions. Go ahead.
Why do people in the south overwhelmingly have southern accents compared to the north?

And

Why have a never read anything about what must have been the largest cross migration to happen in Earth's history?

Why do people in the south overwhelmingly have southern accents compared to the north?

And

Why have a never read anything about what must have been the largest cross migration to happen in Earth's history?
People in the north have northern accents. Duh!
What migration are you referring to?

All Black folk who dare call themselves a Republican are called stupid or Uncle Toms.

It's common practice. Chapelle is also a democrat even though he is also appalled by their fascist woke behavior. He is still apart of their cult, however.

Meanwhile, you support Biden and Fetterman who collectively could not articulate one logical complete thought?
Biden is old. He's still more articulate than Trump.

I think most black people in private criticize black people. We've heard them say the things white people can't say like black men don't take care of their kids or even black people hate n8#*$rs.

But that doesn't make them Republicans. Remember, black people were Republicans up until the Mississippi Flood in the 1920's when Republicans really shit on them and treated them like slaves to clean up after the flood. Sort of reminds me of Katrina. That was when blacks first left the GOP. Then Civil Rights.

Ben Carson is the perfect uncle Tom. He benefited from all the social programs, but now that he is rich he wants to do away with those programs he and mama took advantage of? Fuck him right?

Hershel Walker made his money from being an athlete. He doesn't know what he's saying. Or if he does, it's from the view of a rich man who will save more in taxes if Republicans win. A greedy asshole who doesn't care about the black community. Like other Republicans it's all about himself.

Just don't tell poor people to vote for Hershel Walker. His policies will only benefit rich people. Color blind.

Forum List

Back