Rachel Maddow 'Wins' 'Meltdown of the night'

I was watching MSNBC just to watch Maddow and Matthews as reality started setting in. They were epic. When the panel starting sniping at one another, with Maddow biting the others like a mad little doggie someone should've slipped her a valium and guided her to a cot.

But hands down the winner last night in the 'woe is me' category on MSNBC was Carville. If someone would've handed him a rope I think he'd have hung his own bony ass on live TV.

LOL.
Carville cracked about half way through the general election. He literally isn't a sane person anymore.

Matthews probably was ok with it behind closed doors after he almost legitimized Trump's campaign to the rabid animals who watch MSNBC, and even previously chastised his party about moving too far left when Bernie became a legitimate opponent in the primary for Hillary.

yep, when they called the Wisconsin Senate race for the republican candidate it hit him. He snapped with an almost audible crack like a pencil breaking and he never came back.

really, it's when I first thought 'hey, he actually thinks she's going to lose', and at that moment I knew she was dust, so a big thank you to Snake Oil Jimmy for that little gem of a moment.....
It was actually about a week earlier....

https://www.google.com/amp/legalins...-kgb-threatening-democracy/amp/?client=safari

It is the wisdom of the electoral college. If you saw the county maps last night as the election returns came in, the nation, even in the most blue states, the red vastly outnumbered the blue counties by what looks like maybe hundreds if not a thousand or more to one. Even deep blue California has mostly red counties except for a few large metro areas. Nevada was all red except for Clark County where Las Vegas is. Yet all of California and Nevada's electoral votes went to Clinton.

So Clinton got the votes but Trump got the acres? Well that's proper democratic then.

Something like that. The electoral college prevents either party from using bribes or bait to generate massive support in a few highly populated areas and thereby deny a voice and consideration to the vast majority of the rest of the country.

Republicans cannot yet manufacture as many ballots as the Dims can in their urban operations; so what?

That is quite fine since we are not a democracy, dude.

Hello Jim, I've missed you, you cantancerous old buzzard. :bye1:

So less votes is okay because that's democratic. Hey, I'm not saying everyone else is perfect, the UK is just the same with the seats in the house of commons. It's just not true and proper Plato ancient greek style one man one vote democracy is it?

It is the wisdom of the electoral college. If you saw the county maps last night as the election returns came in, the nation, even in the most blue states, the red vastly outnumbered the blue counties by what looks like maybe hundreds if not a thousand or more to one. Even deep blue California has mostly red counties except for a few large metro areas. Nevada was all red except for Clark County where Las Vegas is. Yet all of California and Nevada's electoral votes went to Clinton.

So Clinton got the votes but Trump got the acres? Well that's proper democratic then.

Something like that. The electoral college prevents either party from using bribes or bait to generate massive support in a few highly populated areas and thereby deny a voice and consideration to the vast majority of the rest of the country.

See ladies and gentlemen? This here is what you call a straight answer. Thank you sir/m'am.

So less votes is okay because that's democratic. Hey, I'm not saying everyone else is perfect, the UK is just the same with the seats in the house of commons. It's just not true and proper Plato ancient greek style one man one vote democracy is it?
Well, of course it isnt, but then again, it isnt Sparta either.

The Founding Fathers, as I understand their intent, was to form something much closer to the Roman Republic, not Athenian democracy.

:crybaby:

Bitter news anchor bemoans Trump's election success

As various major US news networks prepared to confirm the Republican's victory over Hillary Clinton, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow gave a bitter response while live on air:

“You’re not having a terrible, terrible dream. Also you’re not dead and you haven’t gone to hell. ... This is your life now, this is our election now, this is us, this is our country – it’s real.”

'Social media users attacked the television anchor for her moaning comments following on from Mr Trump securing the key swing states Florida, Ohio and North Carolina':
- “I’m sick of Rachel Maddow and all the MSNBC people acting like they’re so stunned that Donald Trump is winning. He stands for America.”

- “Meltdown of the night: Rachel Maddow is losing it as Trump wins Ohio, North Carolina and it’s hilarious.”

- “Rachel Maddow is so clearly disgusted with American voters that she has lost touch with reality. Trump did not win on anti-Muslim.”

'Meltdown of the night' Bitter news anchor bemoans Trump's election success

Rachel is a true American patriot - but spineless Chris Mathews was already sucking up to Trump last night. Mathews is legend in his own mind.

Well, of course it isnt, but then again, it isnt Sparta either.

The Founding Fathers, as I understand their intent, was to form something much closer to the Roman Republic, not Athenian democracy.

Why is why 2 or 3 people have called it a republic, along with the usual insults that are tradition on here.

So Paul Ryan is a liar then.

Liberals were not always such a majority. We could have voted you and folks like you out of the country. Thing is a democratic republic doesn't work that way. It tends to moderate a zealous group from dominating another. Sometimes it helps your side and sometimes not.

Five hundred thirty-five people make the laws of this nation. How fair is that? Nine get to decide if those laws are Constitutional.

Liberals were not always such a majority. We could have voted you and folks like you out of the country. Thing is a democratic republic doesn't work that way. It tends to moderate a zealous group from dominating another. Sometimes it helps your side and sometimes not.

Five hundred thirty-five people make the laws of this nation. How fair is that? Nine get to decide if those laws are Constitutional.

Folks like me? I'm not allowed in the US.

The meltdown is going on everywhere.. the safe space kids are freaking out, screaming like insolent children and whatnot. What a bunch of babies.

As various major US news networks prepared to confirm the Republican's victory over Hillary Clinton, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow gave a bitter response while live on air:

“You’re not having a terrible, terrible dream. Also you’re not dead and you haven’t gone to hell. ... This is your life now, this is our election now, this is us, this is our country – it’s real.”

'Social media users attacked the television anchor for her moaning comments following on from Mr Trump securing the key swing states Florida, Ohio and North Carolina':
- “I’m sick of Rachel Maddow and all the MSNBC people acting like they’re so stunned that Donald Trump is winning. He stands for America.”

- “Meltdown of the night: Rachel Maddow is losing it as Trump wins Ohio, North Carolina and it’s hilarious.”

- “Rachel Maddow is so clearly disgusted with American voters that she has lost touch with reality. Trump did not win on anti-Muslim.”

Rachel is a true American patriot - but spineless Chris Mathews was already sucking up to Trump last night. Mathews is legend in his own mind.

Madcow is a nutter.

she didn't "melt down", loon. I realize you think anything said by a woman is a melt down, but you really should try to control yourself. you sound absurd.

oh right....

p.s. rightwingnuts have whined for 8 years about having a black president. now be quiet.
you lost, you can be quiet. You get to take it for at least four years. How is that setting in for ya? Let me take this moment and laugh my ass off at you!!!!! I thought Hitlery was a walk in? D'oh!!!!! life's a bitch and then you lose.

Gee! When Limbaugh said of President Obama "I hope he fails!" was that a 'meltdown' too?
maybe
Juan Williams comes in a close second. Interesting to note that Fox had Williams for fair and balanced analysis but the alphabet networks don't even bother attempting fair and balanced programs. It's all radical left.
i like jaun, he was shaken... i felt bad for him. the others were mocking him.
come on, it was as funny as shit. he was trying to tell them what to think as a good libturd does. It was hilarious how they were like stfu Juan.

Good for her....telling it like it is.
Her? You talking about the boy in the photo you quoted?

No wonder you're a Hillary cheerleader. You have no knowledge.

Please show at any point where I have been a Hillary Cheerleader. In a quote if you would.

I'll give you a clue, YOU FUCKING CAN'T!! This election has been a pair of idiots who would never get my vote in a million years. But you don't see that because you're an argumentative pathetic little man keyboard warrioring around the net talking out of your stupid fat ass. Get back in your box and let the adults talk.
so you purposely voted for a loser and now you feel ticked cause you lost. wow.

Forum List

Back