Rachel Maddow 'Wins' 'Meltdown of the night'

Didn't get to see her meltdown, but I did get to watch Juan Williams on Fox News.

He seemed really angry, and I don't think it was because of multiple things, I think he was just angry over JUAN thing.

Sean Hannity also said to get him away from that ledge, but personally, I think someone should have given him just JUAN push.

He was so upset, I suspect he was one of those people that thought Hillary had the election JUAN before the voting even started.

Think they should have cut him off early, it always seemed like he had JUAN more thing to add.

I'm not sorry~<3
Beautiful.:thanks::thanks::thanks:

the left in here are like a bunch of roaches that just saw a can of raid. but, but, but the popular vote, but, but, but..... when all fking long they kept propping up there was no way for trump to get enough electoral votes. hahahhahahhahaaha :dance::dance::dance:

:crybaby:

Bitter news anchor bemoans Trump's election success

As various major US news networks prepared to confirm the Republican's victory over Hillary Clinton, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow gave a bitter response while live on air:

“You’re not having a terrible, terrible dream. Also you’re not dead and you haven’t gone to hell. ... This is your life now, this is our election now, this is us, this is our country – it’s real.”

'Social media users attacked the television anchor for her moaning comments following on from Mr Trump securing the key swing states Florida, Ohio and North Carolina':
- “I’m sick of Rachel Maddow and all the MSNBC people acting like they’re so stunned that Donald Trump is winning. He stands for America.”

- “Meltdown of the night: Rachel Maddow is losing it as Trump wins Ohio, North Carolina and it’s hilarious.”

- “Rachel Maddow is so clearly disgusted with American voters that she has lost touch with reality. Trump did not win on anti-Muslim.”

'Meltdown of the night' Bitter news anchor bemoans Trump's election success

she didn't "melt down", loon. I realize you think anything said by a woman is a melt down, but you really should try to control yourself. you sound absurd.

oh right....

p.s. rightwingnuts have whined for 8 years about having a black president. now be quiet.
Go sit under the bus.

Loon.

As various major US news networks prepared to confirm the Republican's victory over Hillary Clinton, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow gave a bitter response while live on air:

“You’re not having a terrible, terrible dream. Also you’re not dead and you haven’t gone to hell. ... This is your life now, this is our election now, this is us, this is our country – it’s real.”

'Social media users attacked the television anchor for her moaning comments following on from Mr Trump securing the key swing states Florida, Ohio and North Carolina':
- “I’m sick of Rachel Maddow and all the MSNBC people acting like they’re so stunned that Donald Trump is winning. He stands for America.”

- “Meltdown of the night: Rachel Maddow is losing it as Trump wins Ohio, North Carolina and it’s hilarious.”

- “Rachel Maddow is so clearly disgusted with American voters that she has lost touch with reality. Trump did not win on anti-Muslim.”

Rachel is a true American patriot - but spineless Chris Mathews was already sucking up to Trump last night. Mathews is legend in his own mind.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

this is what democracy looks like. some one needs to tell her that her liberal flock was so busy bragging about winning that you all lost the election. tell me again what a hillary landslide it will be.

and oh darn i just registered hillarylandslide.Com too.

it's for sale for 9 dollars $ U.S. i'll pay the sales tax. :)

in all fairness cbs nbc's abc pbs and cnn ALL campaigned their hearts out for hillary.

Playing devil's advocate for a second, but you know that Trump got less votes don't you? That's not democracy. It's the american political system's version of it.

We are a Republic, just another reminder.

Playing devil's advocate for a second, but you know that Trump got less votes don't you? That's not democracy. It's the american political system's version of it.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner...we live under a representative republic...it never fails to surprise me...exactly how many adults have no idea what sort of government we have.

this is what democracy looks like. some one needs to tell her that her liberal flock was so busy bragging about winning that you all lost the election. tell me again what a hillary landslide it will be.

in all fairness cbs nbc's abc pbs and cnn ALL campaigned their hearts out for hillary.

Yes. The Constitution is the most remarkable document ever conceived by humankind as it keeps there from being a tyranny of the majority AND prevents a tyranny of a minority. Or it was intended to do that. Our government has circumvented that concept so much that it is barely recognizable anymore and our public school system seems to not include that concept in any education now pushed on our younger generation, but that is what our Founders intended. I only hope we now have a chance to get back to that concept and more close to Constitutional intent.

We'll have to see how it goes.

Gee! When Limbaugh said of President Obama "I hope he fails!" was that a 'meltdown' too?
Barrys policy's were 100% anti-American, of course the average American wants out of the shit show.

I was watching MSNBC just to watch Maddow and Matthews as reality started setting in. They were epic. When the panel starting sniping at one another, with Maddow biting the others like a mad little doggie someone should've slipped her a valium and guided her to a cot.

But hands down the winner last night in the 'woe is me' category on MSNBC was Carville. If someone would've handed him a rope I think he'd have hung his own bony ass on live TV.

LOL.
I thought it was pretty cool that Paul Begala basically ran out of the room and Van Jones cried like a baby... :lmao:

I was watching MSNBC just to watch Maddow and Matthews as reality started setting in. They were epic. When the panel starting sniping at one another, with Maddow biting the others like a mad little doggie someone should've slipped her a valium and guided her to a cot.

But hands down the winner last night in the 'woe is me' category on MSNBC was Carville. If someone would've handed him a rope I think he'd have hung his own bony ass on live TV.

LOL.
I thought it was pretty cool that Paul Begala basically ran out of the room and Van Jones cried like a baby... :lmao:

Democrats will be democrats...

DemocraticSeal.jpg

LOL.

Democrats will be democrats...

DemocraticSeal.jpg
And they still think that we don't deserve a right to our vote, look at all the protests on the streets tonight unbelievable the whiny little

crybaby sore losers . Hypocrites hypocrites hypocrites hypocrites hypocrites

You know, accept the vote accept the vote why won't Trump accept the vote you know those whiny crybaby losers

Yes. The Constitution is the most remarkable document ever conceived by humankind as it keeps there from being a tyranny of the majority AND prevents a tyranny of a minority. Or it was intended to do that. Our government has circumvented that concept so much that it is barely recognizable anymore and our public school system seems to not include that concept in any education now pushed on our younger generation, but that is what our Founders intended. I only hope we now have a chance to get back to that concept and more close to Constitutional intent.

I don't think we will see an outright change. But i think that the SCOTUS has been saved for another 30 years.

I don't think we will see an outright change. But i think that the SCOTUS has been saved for another 30 years.
those worried about wade need to know that it just goes back to the states.
the supremes are supposed to rise above the law to see only the truth.

ironically, today is the first day the clintons see the truth, but are no longer above the law.

No. The government is so large and cumbersome, and there are so many side effects to consider, that change generally comes slowly and even then in fits and starts with a few steps back now and then. But I do feel better about SCOTUS and believe we now have a chance to get a constitutionally grounded justice who won't be unconstitutionally far right or far left.

I give the prize to ABC's Martha Raddatz

these people are stunningly shallow. she'll get a cameo in the next jlow movie.
what she won't be getting are interviews with the president... heh.

Well, for what it's worth, I just saw on the Drudge report that Canada has announced that they doing want our fleeing liberals.

Sigh.

I guess we're stuck with them, and from those who have no intention of 'coming together' as Trump, Clinton, and Obama all invited us to do, we'll be hearing this sort of thing for the next four years.

And the world still turns. . . .

Not to quibble the popularity vote, but it is a bit questionable to be accurate given what happened.

The POTUS told illegal immigrants to go vote for Clinton on national TV. Even if you want to quibble that's not what Obama meant, most will agree that is how it was taken.

Then lets look at the masses of felons, paroles, etc. who were released just prior to voting.

I suspect the DNC attempted to steal the vote - betraying not only their own party (re Sanders) but the entire fucking country. The Clinton Crime Cartel is dirty as fuck and it's time to bring the entire lot of them to justice.

Not to quibble the popularity vote, but it is a bit questionable to be accurate given what happened.

The POTUS told illegal immigrants to go vote for Clinton on national TV. Even if you want to quibble that's not what Obama meant, most will agree that is how it was taken.

Then lets look at the masses of felons, paroles, etc. who were released just prior to voting.

I suspect the DNC attempted to steal the vote - betraying not only their own party (re Sanders) but the entire fucking country. The Clinton Crime Cartel is dirty as fuck and it's time to bring the entire lot of them to justice.

Actually that's a pretty good point. Had the Republicans tried to pad their electorate in that way, and won, the Democrats would be hollering 'rigged' and 'invalid' and 'stolen election' all the way into the next century.

The popular vote is obviously going to be very close when the dust settles. You do wonder how much difference those last ditch maneuvers made.

Forum List

Back