Zone1 Race Wars

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Why is it that the Democratic Party and their money grubbing domestic media and terrorist groups are pressing for race wars, economic and moral disasters and the end of America as a constitutional and freedom loving country .. mmm .. and as of late the high probability of a worldwide nuclear war?

There’s more .. 🤔

When all you know about democrats comes from people who made a career stirring up hate it says more about you than anything else.

When all you know about democrats comes from people who made a career stirring up hate it says more about you than anything else.
Eh .. I’ve been around for a while, you’ll have to do better than that .

There’s plenty of great Democrats still around but but they don’t fit the current Democrat mold anymore.

Why is it that the Democratic Party and their money grubbing domestic media and terrorist groups are pressing for race wars, economic and moral disasters and the end of America as a constitutional and freedom loving country .. mmm .. and as of late the high probability of a worldwide nuclear war?

There’s more .. 🤔
Votes. Period. My great-grandmother was a democrat. Why? Because Democrats instituted social security. Why was that important, because she never worked. My great-grandfather is the one who worked. When they separated sometime in the early 70's, they never divorced. Why? So she could get his social security. That's the only reason she was a democrat.

I'm actually not afraid of Nuclear war and I think that it's a narrative to create fear. Think about it. If one country pushes that button, they will be obliterated, but also causing horrific long term environmental destruction. As crazy as some of these leaders are, I don't think they are THAT crazy and know the devastation that would be brought down.

Votes. Period. My great-grandmother was a democrat. Why? Because Democrats instituted social security. Why was that important, because she never worked. My great-grandfather is the one who worked. When they separated sometime in the early 70's, they never divorced. Why? So she could get his social security. That's the only reason she was a democrat.

I'm actually not afraid of Nuclear war and I think that it's a narrative to create fear. Think about it. If one country pushes that button, they will be obliterated, but also causing horrific long term environmental destruction. As crazy as some of these leaders are, I don't think they are THAT crazy and know the devastation that would be brought down.
I used to think that a one world order was a completely nutty threat .. I used to think that individual privacy was possible .. on and on .. things have changed.. we’re probably screwed already. .😉

Forum List

Back