Zone1 Anybody Wanna Venture a Guess on This ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Two Black teenagers have been suspended from a Sacramento school after they allegedly circulated a fake dollar bill with racist imagery towards black people throughout the campus, The Sacramento Bee reported.

Well, there's nothing unusual about teenagers doing stupid stunts, but not usually something that insults themselves. The fake money showed a racist caricature of a Black man on the front, along with a website domain that contained more racist content. The fake money stated it could be redeemed for fried chicken or liquor.

A spokesman for the school district Brian Heap said ""It really speaks to our need as a district to do more in terms of fully educating kids about the history behind this word and just try to clear up some of the (misconceptions) they must have that lead them to use it so cavalierly,”

Hmmm. I wonder what "misconceptions" he's talking about. District diversity, equity and inclusion monitor Mark Harris said he's been on an "emotional roller coaster" over the stunt. "This is the third time we’ve had perpetrators of a racially motivated incident identified as African-Americans,” Harris said.

“It’s pretty bad when our kids, for whatever reason, think that it would be popular for them to have a negative depiction of our own.”
I don't think these school leaders are getting the idea quite right about what this stunt was all about.

Teenagers do things for popularity and/or notoriety. Not much use in trying to figure out why, they usually don't know themselves.

They could have intended it to lay blame on white students.

The only notable factor is that racism is alive on their campus and growing Does anyone keep a count on the number of racism related threads appear every day?

I think it's safe to say that there's been a wild increase since Trump's rise to power.

Not to suggest that racism shouldn't take a back seat to Trump's supposed agenda on the war.

Perhaps its for popularity and notoriety.
Almost certainly and nothing to make a big deal over. Just a couple of kids looking for attention. On the other hand if this was like the Klan literature that used to circulate through my school it would be cause for concern. Did these fake bills originate from an outside group targeting the school for fresh recruits?

I like fried chicken.

OIP (1).jpg

Almost certainly and nothing to make a big deal over. Just a couple of kids looking for attention. On the other hand if this was like the Klan literature that used to circulate through my school it would be cause for concern. Did these fake bills originate from an outside group targeting the school for fresh recruits?
Regardless of where the bills originated, these 2 black kids circulated the fake dollar bill with racist imagery towards black people, throughout the campus, at least so the school officials determined, judging by the fact that they suspended the kids. That's enough for what this thread is concerned with.

Regardless of where the bills originated, these 2 black kids circulated the fake dollar bill with racist imagery towards black people, throughout the campus, at least so the school officials determined, judging by the fact that they suspended the kids. That's enough for what this thread is concerned with.
Where did the bills come from? Who owns the website that printed these things up? Did they target this school? These questions are more interesting to me than the mixed up immature motivations of teenagers.

Every conservative here will blame the minority.

That is my guess.

I'll be 100% right.
I would agree about 80% with that.

Not "every" conservative would blame the 2 black teenagers, but most probably would, or at least raise the possibility/probabability that they are to blame.

Reason why is there is a HISTORY of blacks fabricating racist attacks on them, so as to generate victimhood sympathy for them, and spread the idea of them being oppressed, and entitled to special treatment (affirmative action, reparations$$$$, etc.)

Last edited:
Where did the bills come from? Who owns the website that printed these things up? Did they target this school? These questions are more interesting to me than the mixed up immature motivations of teenagers.

Hold on, they weren't intended to be counterfeit. They could be drawn up by an art student and produced on anybody's printer.

Didn't even read the OP...all I had to do was look at the OP and the forum and I knew who they would blame for their being so miserable.

I would agree about 80% with that.

Not "every" conservative would blame the 2 black teenagers, but most probably would, or at least raise the possibility/probabability that they are to blame.

Reason why is there is a HISTORY of blacks fabricating racist attacks on them, so as to generate victimhood sympathy for them, and spread the idea of them being oppressed, end entitled to special treatment (affirmative action, reparations$$$$, etc.)
Better than telling us what this thread has to be concerned with!

They may be more interesting to you , but they are not the TOPIC of this thread. Please contain comments to the topic, which is the motivations of the 2 teens who were suspended.

Anyone is fully free to open another thread about other things that can connect to this story/topic. Go for it.

They may be more interesting to you , but they are not the TOPIC of this thread. Please contain comments to the topic, which is the motivations of the 2 teens who were suspended.

Anyone is fully free to open another thread about other things that can connect to this story/topic. Go for it.
The title of the thread left it wide open to everything and anything. l

Well, maybe not 1srelluc's bucket of chicken? Complain to a moderator who doesn't like chicken.

They could have intended it to lay blame on white students.

The only notable factor is that racism is alive on their campus and growing Does anyone keep a count on the number of racism related threads appear every day?

I think it's safe to say that there's been a wild increase since Trump's rise to power.

Not to suggest that racism shouldn't take a back seat to Trump's supposed agenda on the war.
the VAST majority of racist threads here are by 2 black and 2 non black members I assume they are white though they have never said.

Forum List

Back