Rabbi warns of civil war in US,urges Jews to move to Israel.

God wants His people to be moved to Israel in fulfillment of Ezekiel 37 prophecy and if you knew what that meant for you? You would not be rejoicing. I saw the announcement that you have a child (children) and wondered, Odium. Are your beliefs more important to you than your own offspring? Think deeply upon that question because the answer you decide upon will greatly effect others (besides yourself).

God wants His people to be moved to Israel in fulfillment of Ezekiel 37 prophecy and if you knew what that meant for you? You would not be rejoicing. I saw the announcement that you have a child (children) and wondered, Odium. Are your beliefs more important to you than your own offspring? Think deeply upon that question because the answer you decide upon will greatly effect others (besides yourself).
I don't believe in your god or heaven or hell or satan lol...silly 5 year old stuff...

It does not matter what you do not believe in. I noticed you didn't answer the question. The fact that your own conscience is troubling you right now - is self-evident by the response you have given here.

Further more, if you tell me you do not believe in the laws of gravity - that it is a silly theory - you do not believe you'll die - and then you jump from a 100 story building to prove the point - the reality is...........
you won't be here to tell us the laws of Gravity are real - even though you would have concrete evidence to prove it. (no pun intended)

In the same way, if you die without repenting and believing on Jesus Christ to become your Lord and Savior - you will find yourself in hell - in great torments - without any opportunity to let others know that the Bible is right there and there is a heaven and hell. Then you shall wish with all of your heart, mind, soul, strength that you had listened to the warning being given you today - let us hope you are wiser than that and change your mind, Odium.

Last edited:
It does not matter what you do not believe in. I noticed you didn't answer the question. The fact that your own conscience is troubling you right now - is self-evident by the response you have given here.

Further more, if you tell me you do not believe in the laws of gravity - that it is a silly theory - you do not believe you'll die - and then you jump from a 100 story building to prove the point - the reality is...........
you won't be here to tell us the laws of Gravity are real - even though you would have concrete evidence to prove it. (no pun intended)

In the same way, if you die without repenting and believing on Jesus Christ to become your Lord and Savior - you will find yourself in hell - in great torments - without any opportunity to let others know that I was right about heaven and hell. Then you shall wish with all of your heart, mind, soul, strength that you had listened to the warning I am giving you today - let us hope you are wiser than that and change your mind, Odium.
Gravity is a proven point of which we see every day. Your god is not. Its a belief and a silly one at that.

Maybe you should consult with the Jews, opposed to Israel. And why, because an Israel created by men is not the Israel God will create. Zionism is not the Answer

I don't believe in your god or heaven or hell or satan lol...silly 5 year old stuff...

But you evidently believe in civil war....talk about silly.

Happens the world over.Has happened here....will happen again...not so much as a civil war but a revolution...government collapse or going broke.

Happens the world over.Has happened here....will happen again...not so much as a civil war but a revolution...government collapse or going broke.

What kind of stupid fuck hopes for that?

The Race War types. That's his religion: Creativity religion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Race War types. That's his religion: Creativity religion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I see, thanks for the heads up. Now I know what kind of stupid fuck he really is.

A person who KNOWS its coming and hopes it will hurry the hell up so we can rebuild and clean this country up.

Yep.

I see, thanks for the heads up. Now I know what kind of stupid fuck he really is.
You have a quote by a terrorist who took up arms against the US and you call ME a stupid fuck for supporting the same thing your pal there actually went through with. Amazing hypocrisy.

A person who KNOWS its coming and hopes it will hurry the hell up so we can rebuild and clean this country up.

Yep.

You have a quote by a terrorist who took up arms against the US and you call ME a stupid fuck for supporting the same thing your pal there actually went through with. Amazing hypocrisy.

Three weeks ago my avatar was Robert E Lee. What do you think that means....stupid fuck.

Yep.

Three weeks ago my avatar was Robert E Lee. What do you think that means....stupid fuck.
I didn't say avatar. I said signature.

Yep.

I change my avatar and signature every week. Always an important historic American, something you wouldn't know anything about.

Yep.

I change my avatar and signature every week. Always an important historic American, something you wouldn't know anything about.
Sure thing sparky. The fact you think enough about that terrorist bastard says enough about you.

%5Cimages%5Ccowboys.jpg

Yep.

Sure thing sparky. The fact you think enough about that terrorist bastard says enough about you.

Plenty more where that came from too, dipshit.

Forum List

Back