Rabbi believers Arch of Baal is NWO's model for "Temple of Darkness" in Jerusalem

I know very little about this arch but there are some who believe that erecting this arch in a city opens a portal to demons. I just found this video and as I listened to the man describing the unveiling (unveiling of arch was at 6 p.m. on April 19th in London) he points out at the 4:00 time line demons can be seen flying towards the columns (of building) and behind the large dome atop the building and you can actually see black shadows flying into the areas he points to on the video. I don't know what to make of that as I think it would be impossible to add this to the video as it was recorded live. You can look for yourself and see what you think of it, Penelope. Now I don't know why Obama happened to be there (in London at the time of this unveiling) but I have to disagree with the narrator of this video who makes a comment about Obama being the antichrist. I don't believe Obama is the antichrist. I hear so many people who believe that he is but I just cannot believe it. I don't see how that could be possible. Anyway, see what you think - look at the timeline of 4:00 forward.

second video has no narration, just the video....

This is why Obama was there.
*L*
View attachment 136614

I found it interesting that UNESCO held their meeting over there the same day. April 19th. UNESCO vote was the UN group that voted yes to internationalizing Jerusalem which according to ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera was the goal of the Vatican for decades. I found his statement about it in one of the books published by Chick publications. That the Vatican's intention was to internationalize Jerusalem. I believe he was told that by Cardinal Bea. The book I'm referencing was published in the 80's I believe which was long before the UNESCO vote came about. Do you know anything about UNESCO?

Yes it's true and that is what I talked about regarding John Paul ll meeting Arafat to not sign the peace deal he was ready to sign without guaranteeing internationalizing Jerusalem. We'll never know what the world would have been like without scarlet slippers sticking his feet where it did not belong.

This is what I appreciate about you. When it comes to the Vatican and their satanic agenda you actually have done your homework. Try to tell other people this and they will cry conspiracy! Hey. Look at where they put this thread! So back to the Rabbi and his belief this arch of Baal will be NWO model for Temple of Darkness in Jerusalem......do you believe he may be on to something about that?

sheeeesh Jeremiah----based on the sick sensation I get when I look at
Francis, I am beginning to BELIEVE "chick"

Jack Chick was the man who published what ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera exposed about the Jesuits, the Vatican and the history of the Roman Catholic Institution. While Alberto had 6 attempts (at least) against his life on orders of the Jesuit General and in the end the Jesuits murdered him - it also happens that Jack Chick had to lay low because they wanted to get their hands on him too (for publishing the books). Chick and Rivera agreed it would be best to tell the story through a series of comic books because it would make for easier reading and more people would be likely to read it - a much wider audience. They were right. It worked. Rivera's 6 part series also quotes the published books of Alexander Hislop - Two Babylon's - and Avro Manhattan - Secrets of the Jesuits and those two books (and possibly more) are still sold at Chick publications.

Then why were non Iraqi men in black suits breaking into museums & destroying artifacts instead of smuggling them out?
I think they were Vatican people supressing the truth about the mystery religions converged into one new global religion using a new masked image that satisfied all cultures lores.
Jesuits first came in and took the real artifacts replacing them with replicas. Then they came back in and destroyed the replicas leading those who would find out about it to believe the artifacts had been destroyed. You ask, why not just take the artifacts and leave it at that. Because then the question would be, where did those artifacts go. By destroying the replicas they eliminate that question. Jesuits like to cover their tracks. I would not doubt that after they took photographs and cleaned up the destruction of those artifacts thoroughly, that they left the dust of one less important authentic artifact smashed to fine pieces on the floor. Just in case anyone decided to investigate further. As for their intention to satisfy all cultural lores - they invented them and planted the seeds to draw them in long ago. Fatima was a major one. The history of Vatican & Islam is as follows...They indoctrinated Mohammad through their own agent - Muhammad's first wife Khadija was a widow residing in a Catholic convent before she got her assignment to hire Mohammad and later marry him- her cousin was the one who was "teaching Mohammad." He was a Catholic agent of the Vatican as well. So was Augustine who sought to find an alternative route to gaining control of the Arabs through a new religion - Mohammad fit the bill. That's why Mohammad named one of his daughters "Fatima." Her mother was Khadija (who was secretly a Catholic). There is much to this story and this is why you see the Muslims using their own "rosary," "self-punishment," the burka's / veils that look like nuns dressed in black - came later on. They have their own belief of a purgatory - and getting out of hell later to make it to paradise ...... it's another works based religion...they have their own "martyrs"....through jihad of course - Rome needs plenty of foot soldiers that are willing to die on the battlefield - so what if they needed to sacrifice their own Catholic followers to cover their tracks and distance themselves - it makes them look like legitimate Christians- something they lost after the reformation... there are far too many tenets of Islam that can easily be recognized as coming straight out of Catholicism (with a twist). You have to read ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera's story on how they did it. He read about what they did from their own files under the Vatican. It's quite a read. Look into it.
HaShev irosie91
I can save you some time. This is an audio version of the information from Dr. Alberto Rivera narrated by someone reading his books:

Last edited:
sheeeeesh Ezekiel saw women doing the TAMMUZ holiday in Jerusalem? ---------I WILL NEVER AGAIN
EAT EASTER JELLY BEANS
Good. I'm glad you've read Ezekiel. He knew about Tammuz, sun god worship and the Queen of Heaven (an occult Baal goddess whose real name is Semiramis although she did refer to herself as the queen of Heaven). How bold are the Romans to hide this stuff in plain sight? You have to wonder. Go ahead and toss the jellybeans, Rosie. Ishtar is not your friend.

Jeremiah------my people (da jooooos) spent time in Iran------as you know------we picked up a NAME
over there that is a variation of ISHTAR--------you might also know that JEW kids in the usa get two names-----------a JOOISH NAME and an American name--------my American name has nothing to do with ISHTAR---
but my JOOOOISH name does, JOOOISH NAMES are those of dead relative----------my ESTHER---died at a young age-----she had POTTS disease which is tuberculosis of the spine ------so my mom tacked on ANOTHER NAME-----of a relative who lived like to 100. I IS ISHTAR by virtue of one of my names
Esther's original name is Hadassah which means myrtle. This is where your Hadassah Society comes from. I knew a former president of the Hadassah Society. She spoke perfect Hebrew. I loved her like a grandma. She was a very wise woman. Great scrabble player too. So back to the "name" - you mentioned Ishtar but that comes from an questionable source which cannot be validated because the name Ishtar originates from the Babylonian Empire and Persia was not a part of the Babylonian Empire. So we'll stay with Esther as star or astar but again - her original name was Hadassah.

Her PERSIAN name was ESTHER ------her Hebrew name was Hadassah. I got her name as
a JOOOOISH name-----ie I got esther which does show up in Da SCROLL which is also in
in the catholic version of DA BIBLE -------(in Hebrew megillat esther----which is all about Hadassah and
her uncle Mordechai and wicked Haman and the henpecked -----Persian hubby whose name I would
have to check out for spelling ACHASVEROS or something like that) The Zoroastrians were heavy
into star gazing----(like the three wise guys) They did have names for stars-----I kinda believe that ISHTAR
was one of their star names TAMMUZ is the name of a month on the Hebrew calendar-----today is the
eleventh day of TAMMUZ ------<<<< not a Hebrew word-----it was lifted from Babylon Lots of words got
LIFTED all over the whole area from Persia all the way thru Egypt. -------of course----I could be wrong
about Zoroastrian star names-------maybe some Zoroastrian can help. Keep in mind----we use VENUS
as the name of a star----------our board Persian (dani) correctly guess 'esther' when I said "I have
a Persian name"

Why is this arch of Baal being replicated and erected in cities throughout the world? According to this rabbi the Arch of Baal is the New World Order's model for the Temple of Darkness in Jerusalem.

Rabbi Believes Arch of Ba’al Is New World Order’s Model for “Temple of Darkness” in Jerusalem
View attachment 136505

View attachment 136506

A replica of an ancient Roman triumphal arch reappeared in Italy last week, accompanying yet another summit of world leaders while attracting over two million visitors since its presentation three weeks ago. One rabbi, an expert in the New World Order, believes that the arch is the first step towards building a ‘Temple of Darkness’ in Jerusalem. The arch is a reproduction of a Roman victory arch built in Palmyra, Syria in the second century CE for a temple where pagans prayed to the Mesopotamian god, Bel, also known as Ba’al, in a form of idol worship that figures prominently in the Bible. The original arch was destroyed by the Islamic State in 2015, but last year, the Institute for Digital Archaeology used proprietary 3-D printing technology to reproduce the arch out of marble. Unlike other pieces of its kind displayed in museums, the reincarnation of the Arch of Palmyra has been appearing in the most peculiar places while attracting more attention than the original arch in Syria.

so one wackjob "believes" something and nutter butters take it as gospel?

stop reading BS.

and get a life.

so glad you are here along with your impeccable insights, Jillian. I cannot understand \
why LONDON would go to the expense of building a LIFE SIZE replica of the arch of BAAL --
and place it prominently on PUBLIC DISPLAY------like its some kind of British Monument.
Can you enlighten me?.

I don't get my information from endgames.com or whatever that loony bin site was called.

sorry.... let's try for real info.

perhaps then you can enlighten me as to why anyone would read that trash.

oh!!! no such arch was built in London? ok

??????? you are confusing me------did they put the arch there in Trafalgar square OR NOT??

sheeeeesh Ezekiel saw women doing the TAMMUZ holiday in Jerusalem? ---------I WILL NEVER AGAIN
EAT EASTER JELLY BEANS
Good. I'm glad you've read Ezekiel. He knew about Tammuz, sun god worship and the Queen of Heaven (an occult Baal goddess whose real name is Semiramis although she did refer to herself as the queen of Heaven). How bold are the Romans to hide this stuff in plain sight? You have to wonder. Go ahead and toss the jellybeans, Rosie. Ishtar is not your friend.

Jeremiah------my people (da jooooos) spent time in Iran------as you know------we picked up a NAME
over there that is a variation of ISHTAR--------you might also know that JEW kids in the usa get two names-----------a JOOISH NAME and an American name--------my American name has nothing to do with ISHTAR---
but my JOOOOISH name does, JOOOISH NAMES are those of dead relative----------my ESTHER---died at a young age-----she had POTTS disease which is tuberculosis of the spine ------so my mom tacked on ANOTHER NAME-----of a relative who lived like to 100. I IS ISHTAR by virtue of one of my names
Esther's original name is Hadassah which means myrtle. This is where your Hadassah Society comes from. I knew a former president of the Hadassah Society. She spoke perfect Hebrew. I loved her like a grandma. She was a very wise woman. Great scrabble player too. So back to the "name" - you mentioned Ishtar but that comes from an questionable source which cannot be validated because the name Ishtar originates from the Babylonian Empire and Persia was not a part of the Babylonian Empire. So we'll stay with Esther as star or astar but again - her original name was Hadassah.

Her PERSIAN name was ESTHER ------her Hebrew name was Hadassah. I got her name as
a JOOOOISH name-----ie I got esther which does show up in Da SCROLL which is also in
in the catholic version of DA BIBLE -------(in Hebrew megillat esther----which is all about Hadassah and
her uncle Mordechai and wicked Haman and the henpecked -----Persian hubby whose name I would
have to check out for spelling ACHASVEROS or something like that) The Zoroastrians were heavy
into star gazing----(like the three wise guys) They did have names for stars-----I kinda believe that ISHTAR
was one of their star names TAMMUZ is the name of a month on the Hebrew calendar-----today is the
eleventh day of TAMMUZ ------<<<< not a Hebrew word-----it was lifted from Babylon Lots of words got
LIFTED all over the whole area from Persia all the way thru Egypt. -------of course----I could be wrong
about Zoroastrian star names-------maybe some Zoroastrian can help. Keep in mind----we use VENUS
as the name of a star----------our board Persian (dani) correctly guess 'esther' when I said "I have
a Persian name"
I wondered if they took those Persian names for cover, Rose. (Esther and Mordecai) Mordecai's name comes from the Baal god Marduk (am I spelling that right?) Could be they didn't want their names to be known because of the Hebrew connection. It was a dangerous time.

Why is this arch of Baal being replicated and erected in cities throughout the world? According to this rabbi the Arch of Baal is the New World Order's model for the Temple of Darkness in Jerusalem.

Rabbi Believes Arch of Ba’al Is New World Order’s Model for “Temple of Darkness” in Jerusalem
View attachment 136505

View attachment 136506

A replica of an ancient Roman triumphal arch reappeared in Italy last week, accompanying yet another summit of world leaders while attracting over two million visitors since its presentation three weeks ago. One rabbi, an expert in the New World Order, believes that the arch is the first step towards building a ‘Temple of Darkness’ in Jerusalem. The arch is a reproduction of a Roman victory arch built in Palmyra, Syria in the second century CE for a temple where pagans prayed to the Mesopotamian god, Bel, also known as Ba’al, in a form of idol worship that figures prominently in the Bible. The original arch was destroyed by the Islamic State in 2015, but last year, the Institute for Digital Archaeology used proprietary 3-D printing technology to reproduce the arch out of marble. Unlike other pieces of its kind displayed in museums, the reincarnation of the Arch of Palmyra has been appearing in the most peculiar places while attracting more attention than the original arch in Syria.

so one wackjob "believes" something and nutter butters take it as gospel?

stop reading BS.

and get a life.

so glad you are here along with your impeccable insights, Jillian. I cannot understand \
why LONDON would go to the expense of building a LIFE SIZE replica of the arch of BAAL --
and place it prominently on PUBLIC DISPLAY------like its some kind of British Monument.
Can you enlighten me?.

I don't get my information from endgames.com or whatever that loony bin site was called.

sorry.... let's try for real info.

perhaps then you can enlighten me as to why anyone would read that trash.

oh!!! no such arch was built in London? ok

??????? you are confusing me------did they put the arch there in Trafalgar square OR NOT??
jillian ! Do not be rude! Rose is asking you a question. Did they or didn't they put that Arch of Baal in Trafalgar square? Simple yes or no will do! We know you have the internet! Google is your friend!

Then why were non Iraqi men in black suits breaking into museums & destroying artifacts instead of smuggling them out?
I think they were Vatican people supressing the truth about the mystery religions converged into one new global religion using a new masked image that satisfied all cultures lores.

sheeeeeesh---------brave men------priests?? I am reluctant to toss this entire problem
upon DA VATICAN --------there are several religions that seek WORLD WIDE ADHERENCE----
some of them -------in the group called "protestant"-------and some ungroupable----like
MORMONISM and SCIENTOLOGY ----and Nazism and Stalinism
The men in black? Jesuits. As for those religions and the followers. Mormons founded by Jesuits, Scientology, founded by Jesuits, Nazism (working for Jesuits & Mother Church / leaders were Jesuits - Nazis were Catholics - Mein Kampf was authored by Jesuit Priest Staempfle although he credited the work to Hitler), Stalin - another Jesuit (Satanist) which is why he worked with Hitler on certain aspects of the war. Both Hitler and Stalin had Jesuits overseeing certain meetings that were arranged to agree on matters the Vatican deemed important. The only one not in the equation are the Protestants. No such thing as a Catholic Protestant although the Jesuits did infiltrate the Protestant churches and "pretend" to be Protestants during WWII and afterward right here inside the USA - which is part of the Extreme Oath the higher echelon Jesuits take - to deceive- to be a Protestant to the Protestant, a Pentecostal to the Pentecostal, a Mormon to the Mormon and so on..- see ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera explain his own assignment to deceive American churches - orders of the Vatican) The truth is the Protestants have no history of mass murder. Jim Jones was a Jesuit. Did you know that? Yes. His assignment was to pretend to be a evangelist who was insane therein doing damage to those Protestants that still resisted Rome. The motive? Destroy the reputation of all Protestants who resist Rome. Infiltrate and pretend to be one of them. Those type assignments continue today. The Jesuit General is busy to conclude his endgame strategies against the Protestant so there won't be any protest from bystanders when Francis begins his final inquisition against us.

You are aware the Hebrews worshipped the Sun, aren't you. The Persians taught them to be monotheistic. God is Jealous (his name, he said so) throughout most to OT.

sheeeeeesh---------brave men------priests?? I am reluctant to toss this entire problem
upon DA VATICAN --------there are several religions that seek WORLD WIDE ADHERENCE----
some of them -------in the group called "protestant"-------and some ungroupable----like
The men in black? Jesuits. As for those religions and the followers. Mormons founded by Jesuits, Scientology, founded by Jesuits, Nazism (working for Jesuits & Mother Church / leaders were Jesuits - Nazis were Catholics - Mein Kampf was authored by Jesuit Priest Staempfle although he credited the work to Hitler), Stalin - another Jesuit (Satanist) which is why he worked with Hitler on certain aspects of the war. Both Hitler and Stalin had Jesuits overseeing certain meetings that were arranged to agree on matters the Vatican deemed important. The only one not in the equation are the Protestants. No such thing as a Catholic Protestant although the Jesuits did infiltrate the Protestant churches and "pretend" to be Protestants during WWII and afterward right here inside the USA - which is part of the Extreme Oath the higher echelon Jesuits take - to deceive- to be a Protestant to the Protestant, a Pentecostal to the Pentecostal, a Mormon to the Mormon and so on..- see ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera explain his own assignment to deceive American churches - orders of the Vatican) The truth is the Protestants have no history of mass murder. Jim Jones was a Jesuit. Did you know that? Yes. His assignment was to pretend to be a evangelist who was insane therein doing damage to those Protestants that still resisted Rome. The motive? Destroy the reputation of all Protestants who resist Rome. Infiltrate and pretend to be one of them. Those type assignments continue today. The Jesuit General is busy to conclude his endgame strategies against the Protestant so there won't be any protest from bystanders when Francis begins his final inquisition against us.

You are aware the Hebrews worshipped the Sun, aren't you. The Persians taught them to be monotheistic. God is Jealous (his name, he said so) throughout most to OT.
Some. Certainly not the majority. But what does that prove? I know Protestants who are joining the One World Church and bowing down to Rome! You're a Catholic, Penelope. You're breaking the 2nd commandment every time you bow down to a statue of Semiramis (dressed up as Mary) or one of the gazillion 'saints' they have 'canonized' ... The Hebrews I know do not worship the sun. They worship the G-d of Israel and would not ever bow down to a statue or put it on a platform to parade down the aisle of their synagogue. Can you explain to me why the Catholics in this video start screaming and holding their heads when the statue of Mary falls off the platform and her head breaks off? You'd think they thought they had just witnessed a person being killed! Look at this! If Catholicism isn't idolizing these statues than how can you explain this video? Very short video! Have a look please...

EAT EASTER JELLY BEANS

as the name of a star----------our board Persian (dani) correctly guessed 'esther' when I said "I have
a Persian name"
I wondered if they took those Persian names for cover, Rose. (Esther and Mordecai) Mordecai's name comes from the Baal god Marduk (am I spelling that right?) Could be they didn't want their names to be known because of the Hebrew connection. It was a dangerous time.

Possible----but jooos picked up names ALL OVER THE PLACE-------wherever they went.
Egypt, Greek names when alexander showed up, Latin names-----and then---moving on
to Europe. I have four brothers------only MICHAEL has a name of Hebrew origin-----the
rest are from " "god", only, knows where" My father was PHILIP------truly not a Hebrew
name------I think his father was HENRY----even my mom is------well----never mind----it
is clearly TEUTONIC. Mordecai, certainly does not seem to be from Hebrew. Moses
is not a Hebrew name either but Miriam is. The only people who almost always use
Hebrew names are southern protestants

no try to control your silly prattle, penny dear. Da joooos did not have contact with
da Persians until the time of the BABYLONIAN captivity. Try to wrap your head around
a reasonable time-line

Some. Certainly not the majority. But what does that prove? I know Protestants who are joining the One World Church and bowing down to Rome! You're a Catholic, Penelope. You're breaking the 2nd commandment every time you bow down to a statue of Semiramis (dressed up as Mary) or one of the gazillion 'saints' they have 'canonized' ... The Hebrews I know do not worship the sun. They worship the G-d of Israel and would not ever bow down to a statue or put it on a platform to parade down the aisle of their synagogue. Can you explain to me why the Catholics in this video start screaming and holding their heads when the statue of Mary falls off the platform and her head breaks off? You'd think they thought they had just witnessed a person being killed! Look at this! If Catholicism isn't idolizing these statues than how can you explain this video? Very short video! Have a look please...

they should have tied her feet down---------those priests doing the carrying should be
disqualified as PALL BEARERS. ---I think they were drunk. -----I think that the
response was reasonable except for the SCREAMING WOMAN-----

as the name of a star----------our board Persian (dani) correctly guessed 'esther' when I said "I have
a Persian name"

Possible----but jooos picked up names ALL OVER THE PLACE-------wherever they went.
Egypt, Greek names when alexander showed up, Latin names-----and then---moving on
to Europe. I have four brothers------only MICHAEL has a name of Hebrew origin-----the
rest are from " "god", only, knows where" My father was PHILIP------truly not a Hebrew
name------I think his father was HENRY----even my mom is------well----never mind----it
is not a Hebrew name either but Miriam is. The only people who almost always use

no try to control your silly prattle, penny dear. Da joooos did not have contact with
da Persians until the time of the BABYLONIAN captivity. Try to wrap your head around
a reasonable time-line
Us Southern Protestants love you Hebrews. About your brother Michael. He's got the el in his name. Definitely G-d. WONDERFUL NAME.

they should have tied her feet down---------those priests doing the carrying should be

A lot more than one screaming woman, Rosie. The whole church appears to have gone mad at the sight of the statue's head breaking off. Did you notice the nun on the front row clutching her chest as she falls into her seat? Was an ambulance called for heart failure over a broken statue? I mean seriously! This is just too much. Where is Miss Penelope? Has she left the building without a goodbye or even a comment? Was the video of Semiramis losing her head just too much for her? Should I label the vid graphic content? What to do.... What to do...

Last edited:

Duct tape. It works for everything. Although this smashed idol does appear to have been an act of divine intervention. Sadly it is not likely that anyone got the hint. I certainly did!

I suppose we are living in very strange times after all they rebuilt Solomons temple in Brazil( bigger and better of course)... So the worshippers of Baal don't want to be outshone( pun intended) The question one must ask is why for what purpose are these things being done...Surely since Solomons temple can be rebuilt elsewhere then why can't it be rebuilt in Israel maybe this is a dry run...Or since Christians teach their antichrist nonsense maybe we can get this out of the way after 3 and a half years or so...After all it is a church .....lol.....On another note I found the references earlier to Ayahtollah Homeini interesting as some say he was not who he seemed to be... Some even say he wasn't Persian at all but English or at least his father was regardless I just find it strange that temples to Baal and Solomons temple are being erected elsewhere really what are the reasons and who is doing it...I enjoy figuring things out I might just have to look into this deeper...
Tudo Bem!
Were you witness to the time I said I would go there and teach for drastic change, if they built a Temple?
I LEARNED Brazilian Portuguese and everything and I guess now I gotta keep my word, unless it's just a coincidence which I'm guessing it is otherwise they would have held me to my promise.
After all it is the country with the huge infamous
Rio Monument called (in Hebrew)
Moshiach HaSheva Semel.

The Temple is in Sao Paulo which has highly congested roads, & which is why the Temple complex has a helicopter pad.

If you find any contact info let me know, I want to see if these were the people I spoke to in the late 90's.

I suppose we are living in very strange times after all they rebuilt Solomons temple in Brazil( bigger and better of course)... So the worshippers of Baal don't want to be outshone( pun intended) The question one must ask is why for what purpose are these things being done...Surely since Solomons temple can be rebuilt elsewhere then why can't it be rebuilt in Israel maybe this is a dry run...Or since Christians teach their antichrist nonsense maybe we can get this out of the way after 3 and a half years or so...After all it is a church .....lol.....On another note I found the references earlier to Ayahtollah Homeini interesting as some say he was not who he seemed to be... Some even say he wasn't Persian at all but English or at least his father was regardless I just find it strange that temples to Baal and Solomons temple are being erected elsewhere really what are the reasons and who is doing it...I enjoy figuring things out I might just have to look into this deeper...
Tudo Bem!
Were you witness to the time I said I would go there and teach for drastic change, if they built a Temple?
I LEARNED Brazilian Portuguese and everything and I guess now I gotta keep my word, unless it's just a coincidence which I'm guessing it is otherwise they would have held me to my promise.
Moshiach HaSheva Semel.

The Temple is in Sao Paulo which has highly congested roads, & which is why the Temple complex has a helicopter pad.

If you find any contact info let me know, I want to see if these were the people I spoke to in the late 90's.
300 million dollars for this Temple built 4 times the size of Solomon's Temple? It's blasphemy! With the title ----------> Universal? Tell me this isn't going to be ground zero for the interfaith bunch living in that part of the world. How many mouths could 300 million dollars feed in Brazil? How many children could be clothed, parents helped who are struggling with bills? No excuse for this. NONE. Who gave this guy 300 million to build this replica of the Temple and blow it up for times the size? The Vatican? Nothing about this is right. They should never have done this in Brazil. These people have no respect.

Last edited:

a Persian name"

a reasonable time-line
Us Southern Protestants love you Hebrews. About your brother Michael. He's got the el in his name. Definitely G-d. WONDERFUL NAME.

Yes the ignorant southern Prots do love Hebrews, and the Hebrews love that they love them, after all they give them money.

Tudo Bem!
Moshiach HaSheva Semel.

300 million dollars for this Temple built 4 times the size of Solomon's Temple? It's blasphemy! With the title ----------> Universal? Tell me this isn't going to be ground zero for the interfaith bunch living in that part of the world. How many mouths could 300 million dollars feed in Brazil? How many children could be clothed, parents helped who are struggling with bills? No excuse for this. NONE. Who gave this guy 300 million to build this replica of the Temple and blow it up for times the size? The Vatican? Nothing about this is right. They should never have done this in Brazil. These people have no respect.
Ahhh but the proper change of motivation and teachings can teach them how to fish for abundance instead of spending that money for the actual fish that in time creates more hunger and Reliance. Hasn't the failed welfare system snd socialist nations taught you anything?

A lot more than one screaming woman, Rosie. The whole church appears to have gone mad at the sight of the statue's head breaking off. Did you notice the nun on the front row clutching her chest as she falls into her seat? Was an ambulance called for heart failure over a broken statue? I mean seriously! This is just too much. Where is Miss Penelope? Has she left the building without a goodbye or even a comment? Was the video of Semiramis losing her head just too much for her? Should I label the vid graphic content? What to do.... What to do...

Here I am. You should be more respectful of the RCC that gave you the Bible. No sola scriptura for centuries and the RCC kept Christianity alive. Shame.

Duct tape. It works for everything. Although this smashed idol does appear to have been an act of divine intervention. Sadly it is not likely that anyone got the hint. I certainly did!

don't push it, jerie

a Persian name"

a reasonable time-line

Yes the ignorant southern Prots do love Hebrews, and the Hebrews love that they love them, after all they give them money.

who gives money to whom, penny dear? you are very preoccupied with MONEEEEEEE

Tudo Bem!
Moshiach HaSheva Semel.

Ahhh but the proper change of motivation and teachings can teach them how to fish for abundance instead of spending that money for the actual fish that in time creates more hunger and Reliance. Hasn't the failed welfare system snd socialist nations taught you anything?

I am horrified------and what does "SEMEL" mean?

Forum List

Back