R.I.P.

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Radically Invasive Projectile

I bought some of these in .380 ACP and .40 S&W the other day....now have 2 weapons loaded with them, but haven't fired a shot yet. (At $2.50 per round, I'm hesitant to use them for practice.)

They're not meant for extremely deep penetration, just multiple (9) tracks through the fleshy mass.

Watch the second and third videos as well. These guys do a great job reporting on the ammo they test.

So if you aren't going to use them for practice, what do you plan to use them for? Zombies?

Radically Invasive Projectile

I bought some of these in .380 ACP and .40 S&W the other day....now have 2 weapons loaded with them, but haven't fired a shot yet. (At $2.50 per round, I'm hesitant to use them for practice.)

They're not meant for extremely deep penetration, just multiple (9) tracks through the fleshy mass.

Watch the second and third videos as well. These guys do a great job reporting on the ammo they test.

They are loaded in my Wife's .380 also. They are STRICTLY for killing. Nothing else. I fired one (when I first got them) into a gallon jug of water. Holy shit. I would NOT want to be on the receiving end of one of those - they are nasty.

They are expensive as all get out - but for what they do - if you ever need to use them - they are well worth it. But I wouldn't take them to the range - complete overkill. That's why God invented ball ammo. :)

So if you aren't going to use them for practice, what do you plan to use them for? Zombies?

They are perfect for your carry weapon (unless you are using a .45). Just unload, re-load with ball ammo and head to the range. When you get home - clean the weapon and re-load with the RIP stuff.

Forum List

Back