Quiz for the Marxists/Democrats who visit this site. Which gun is an assault rifle?

Which weapon shown below is an assault weapon?

• Picture number 1.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picture number 2.

• Neither.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Both.

• Marxists/Democrats are clueless about weapons.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

I guess most of US down here didnt get the memo. Just like with Bike Week that ran 7 days , masks were optional, but not required. Must suck to be you, because you couldnt have the fun in the sun we had.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis refused to issue an order to close the state's beaches, despite fears regarding the spread of the coronavirus. He instead signed an order that would limit parties on beaches to 10 people per group and force any restaurant to reduce occupancy by half, DeSantis told reporters Tuesday.

Florida governor refuses to shut down beaches amid spread of cor…

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-governor-refuses-shut-down-beaches-amid-spread-coronavirus-n1162226

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-governor-refuses-shut-down-beac

It immediately stands out to me that the scary-looking black gun has a narrow magazine, that surely only can hold low-power pistol-caliber ammunition. I bet the other gun takes full-power rifle ammunition.
The wooden stock rifle looks like a Ruger 10/22. It shoots a .22 long rifle round. It’s one of the weakest rounds that are commercially available.

I guess most of US down here didnt get the memo. Just like with Bike Week that ran 7 days , masks were optional, but not required. Must suck to be you, because you couldnt have the fun in the sun we had.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis refused to issue an order to close the state's beaches, despite fears regarding the spread of the coronavirus. He instead signed an order that would limit parties on beaches to 10 people per group and force any restaurant to reduce occupancy by half, DeSantis told reporters Tuesday.

Florida governor refuses to shut down beaches amid spread of cor…

View attachment 770454
www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-governor-refuses-shut-down-beac
Your link doesn’t work. All 4 of mine showing Ron shutting down beaches do work.Are you saying my linked stories LIED?

The wooden stock rifle looks like a Ruger 10/22. It shoots a .22 long rifle round. It’s one of the weakest rounds that are commercially available.
They are both Ruger 10/22 but the scary looking one has the Archangel stock modification. Still shoots the same .22 LR round and still shoots semi-auto. 1 bullet every time you pull the trigger. This is why Marxists/Demcorats should not be in charge of anything, because they are ignorant people. See Jackson Lee video.

Your link doesn’t work. All 4 of mine showing Ron shutting down beaches do work.Are you saying my linked stories LIED?
I cant help it if your Lame Stream Media first posts that Ron didnt close the beaches then like a good PRAVDA, then went along with what you idiots claim. Oh by the way, i was one of many out at the beaches having fun in the sun....Must suck to be you....locked down without any fun....

miami girls.jpg

Wrong.
An assault weapon is whatever a lawmaking body determines it to be – not gun manufacturers, not the military, and not message board posters.
This means 'assault weapons' do not exist in 41 of the 50 states.
This means the woman-who-likes-to-dress-like-a-man who shot up the school in TN the other day did not use an assault weapon.
This means every news outlet that reported she did - and every Democrats politician who made the same claim - lied.

Why would the news media and Demcorats lie about this?

Last edited:
They do
But two thirds choose guns
What about deaths from car accidents: There were 35,766 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2020. What are we doing to save those lives? (Fatality Facts 2020: State by state)

What about Alcohol and Driving: Every day, about 32 people in the United States die in drunk-driving crashes — that's one person every 45 minutes. What are we doing to save those lives.
(Drunk Driving | NHTSA.)

What about opioid deaths: Opioid-involved overdose deaths rose from 21,089 in 2010 to 47,600 in 2017 and remained steady through 2019. This was followed by a significant increase in 2020 with 68,630 reported deaths and again in 2021 with 80,411 reported overdose deaths. What are we doing to save those lives.
(Drug Overdose Death Rates | National Institute on Drug Abuse.)

What about tobacco: More than 480,000 deaths annually (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
Secondhand smoke causes 33,951 annual deaths from heart disease. What are we doing to save those lives.
Tobacco-Related Mortality
See the data and statistical information on tobacco-related mortality rates regarding smoking and tobacco use
www.cdc.gov www.cdc.gov

What about deaths from car accidents: There were 35,766 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2020. What are we doing to save those lives? (Fatality Facts 2020: State by state)

Fatality rates from car accidents are way down and are now less than guns

What have we done to reduce car fatalities?
Made cars safer
Made roads safer
Seat belts and air bags
Strict drunk driving laws

What have we done to reduce gun deaths?

Also, car deaths are “accidents”
Gun deaths are “on purpose”

What about tobacco: More than 480,000 deaths annually (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
Secondhand smoke causes 33,951 annual deaths from heart disease. What are we doing to save those lives.
Smokers have dropped from almost 50 percent 50 years ago to about 12 percent today. The opportunities to smoke are also way down as public smoking and workplace smoking are prohibited

Meanwhile, the number of guns in circulation have skyrocketed with over 400 million

Fatality rates from car accidents are way down and are now less than guns

What have we done to reduce car fatalities?
Made cars safer
Made roads safer
Seat belts and air bags
Strict drunk driving laws

What have we done to reduce gun deaths?

Also, car deaths are “accidents”
Gun deaths are “on purpose”
But, despite all those laws, people still do stupid things, intentional or not.
We could as a society, ban all alcohol to stop drunk driving. As a country, we tried that. When we did what happened.? Bootleggers, speakeasies and lots of alcohol on the black market.
We could, as a society ban all tobacco. Did you see the number of deaths due to 2nd hand smoke.? It's greater than gun deaths (when you remove suicide). Intentional or not, a preventable death is preventable right?

Why are guns deaths more important to prevent when as a country we have more deaths due to other methods that would be easier to prevent?

Smokers have dropped from almost 50 percent 50 years ago to about 12 percent today. The opportunities to smoke are also way down as public smoking and workplace smoking are prohibited

Meanwhile, the number of guns in circulation have skyrocketed with over 400 million
Gun circulation has nothi

Huh... I'm not even sure the point you're trying to make. Number of smokers have dropped, thus gun circulation is more prevalent?

Want to know why the number of guns in circulation is going up, because a lot of people believe in their 2A constitutional right.

Why are guns deaths more important to prevent when as a country we have more deaths due to other methods that would be easier to prevent?
Other countries have gun fatality rates significantly lower than ours. But they don’t have the open access to guns we do.

We have made significant strides to reduce deaths due to smoking, autos, heart disease.

But we are unwilling to touch guns

Other countries have gun fatality rates significantly lower than ours. But they don’t have the open access to guns we do.

We have made significant strides to reduce deaths due to smoking, autos, heart disease.

But we are unwilling to touch guns
That's not true either. We have background checks, many states have their own gun laws and restrictions.

You still didn't answer my question. Why are gun deaths more important than all the other methods of dying that are actually easier to prevent because they aren't protected by the constitution?

Forum List

Back