Quiz for the Marxists/Democrats who visit this site. Which gun is an assault rifle?

Which weapon shown below is an assault weapon?

• Picture number 1.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picture number 2.

• Neither.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Both.

• Marxists/Democrats are clueless about weapons.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Provide the post where I said that.
[IMG alt="Billo_Really"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/2/2873.jpg?1624674374[/IMG]

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band​

Gold Supporting Member

JoinedAug 14, 2005Messages35,508Reaction score4,297Points1,130LocationLong Beach, Ca
those rifles are also used for hunting
There is no reason to hunt with an automatic weapon, unless you are hunting humans.
Happy now moron? I guess you have the memory of an ant if you can't remember a post from yesterday.

[IMG alt="Billo_Really"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/2/2873.jpg?1624674374[/IMG]

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band​

Gold Supporting Member

JoinedAug 14, 2005Messages35,508Reaction score4,297Points1,130LocationLong Beach, Ca

There is no reason to hunt with an automatic weapon, unless you are hunting humans.
Happy now moron? I guess you have the memory of an ant if you can't remember a post from yesterday.
Well, there is truth to that!

All those things you listed have dual uses, assault rifles do not.

Rifles of any kind have the most important function of all....saving the lives of innocent people....people who may not be as
strong or as numerous as the criminals attacking them..

That is what you clods fail to understand

There was a time when guns did not exist on the planet..

What was it like then?

The strong and the evil raped, tortured, murdered and enslaved the weak.....guns changed that making the weak strong and able, and this is what civilized the world

Last edited:
Rifles of any kind have the most important function of all....saving the lives of innocent people....people who may not be as
strong or as numerous as the criminals attacking them..

That is what you clods fail to understand

There was a time when guns did not exist on the planet..

What was it like then?

The strong and the evil raped, tortured, murdered and enslaved the weak.....guns changed that making the weak strong and able, and this is what civilized the world
You should not have automatic weapons.

Practically no one has. Automatic weapons are vanishingly rare in private ownership. If for no other reason they consume vast quantities of expensive ammo. 7.92mm Mauser ammo (for Mg-34s and 42s and other German built WWI and WWII machine guns) costs $1.25 a round in bulk. The rate of fire for an MG-42 was 60 rounds PER SECOND. That's $75.00 per second of fire. .50 caliber BMG rounds cost $3.00 a round in bulk. The rate of fire for a M-2 .50 caliber machine gun was between 450 and 575 rounds per minute, using a median figure of 512 that's between 8 and 9 rounds per second, or using 8 rps, $24.00 a second. Not many people can afford that for fun.

Practically no one has. Automatic weapons are vanishingly rare in private ownership. If for no other reason they consume vast quantities of expensive ammo. 7.92mm Mauser ammo (for Mg-34s and 42s and other German built WWI and WWII machine guns) costs $1.25 a round in bulk.
Not so much.

Not so much.
That's .50 cents a round for ammo that, at best, is SIXTY YEARS old and at worst, NINETY-THREE years old.

Assuming its what they show in the pics, its serviceable.
And not $1.25/round
What I posted was for new, modern ammo, not surplus ammo stored by a third world country in dubious conditions for between a half century and three quarters of a century. That ammo might have been made in Germany under Adolph Hitler. I wouldn’t trust it in a gun I owned.

What I posted was for new, modern ammo, not surplus ammo stored by a third world country in dubious conditions for between a half century and three quarters of a century. That ammo might have been made in Germany under Adolph Hitler. I wouldn’t trust it in a gun I owned.
As long as it is stored properly, ammo lasts a very very long time.
As far as 8mm goes, you really only need wath out for some hot stuff intended for MGs.
It will be OK in a Mauser or whatever, but your semi-autos might not like it.

As long as it is stored properly, ammo lasts a very very long time.
As far as 8mm goes, you really only need wath out for some hot stuff intended for MGs.
It will be OK in a Mauser or whatever, but your semi-autos might not like it.
Would bet that ammo in TURKEY was stored properly?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band​

Gold Supporting Member

they aren't automatic weapons, next

Forum List

Back