Quiz for the Marxists/Democrats who visit this site. Which gun is an assault rifle?

Which weapon shown below is an assault weapon?

• Picture number 1.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picture number 2.

• Neither.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Both.

• Marxists/Democrats are clueless about weapons.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Which gun is an assault rifle?

Picture number 1. or Picture number 2. ?

............... Weapon number 1......................................................Weapon number 2..............................................
19122.jpg Ruger-10-22-11198.jpg

Answer will follow when enough votes are counted.

BTW: The Israeli IDF uses a scoped version of the pretty little brown .22 caliber rifle to shoot rock-throwing Palestinians in the kneecaps. Personally, I don't consider that to be "assault", but some folks would for some reason.

............... Weapon number 1......................................................Weapon number 2..............................................
View attachment 770264 View attachment 770265

It immediately stands out to me that the scary-looking black gun has a narrow magazine, that surely only can hold low-power pistol-caliber ammunition. I bet the other gun takes full-power rifle ammunition.

Want me to define an assault rifle?

Any rifle with a magazine over ten rounds and capable of firing faster than one round per second
And you would be wrong again leftwinker.

The most basic aspect of an assault rifle is a select fire capability.
That means full or semi-auto.

Maybe educate yourself before you pop off on a subject where your progbot ignorance is so clearly displayed

Any rifle with a magazine over ten rounds and capable of firing faster than one round per second

The Ruger 10/22 in the first picture has a cyclic rate of fire of 1080 rounds per minute, which is faster than an AK-47. You can also purchase a 100-round drum magazine for it.

So does that make that little squirrel rifle an "assault rifle"?

And you would be wrong again leftwinker.

The most basic aspect of an assault rifle is a select fire capability.
That means full or semi-auto.

Maybe educate yourself before you pop off on a subject where your progbot ignorance is so clearly displayed
You asked for a definition, you got one
An assault rifle can be defined by any gun with a large magazine with above a certain rate of fire

The Ruger 10/22 in the first picture has a cyclic rate of fire of 1080 rounds per minute, which is faster than an AK-47. You can also purchase a 100-round drum magazine for it.

So does that make that little squirrel rifle an "assault rifle"?
Yup

NEXT!

So, this is an assault rifle?

1680015345103.png

An assault rifle can be defined by any gun with a large magazine with above a certain rate of fire

The term “Assault Rifle”, unlike the bullshit “Assault Weapon”, has a specific definition. It is a rifle that takes a moderate-power rifle cartridge (not a pistol-caliber round, nor a full-power round like a 30-06); is capable of operating in both semi-automatic mode and in either fully-automatic or burst shot modes or both; and takes a detachable magazine.

The term “Assault Rifle”, unlike the bullshit “Assault Weapon”, has a specific definition. It is a rifle that takes a moderate-power rifle cartridge (not a pistol-caliber round, nor a full-power round like a 30-06); is capable of operating in both semi-automatic mode and in either fully-automatic or burst shot modes or both; and takes a detachable magazine.

We can come up with terminology on what to ban

Key is you don’t ban certain weapons, you ban capabilities

View attachment 770264 View attachment 770265

I have a question too....these are both ways to heat your home... which should be regulated?
1680016534377.png

You asked for a definition, you got one
No, that would be an assault weapon.
An assault rifle needs an automatic fire feature.

Like I said, you shouldn't talk about something when you don't have a clue about the subject.

BTW, your "definition" would make an AR-15 with a 10 round magazine OK.

Forum List

Back