Quiz for the Marxists/Democrats who visit this site. Which gun is an assault rifle?

Which weapon shown below is an assault weapon?

• Picture number 1.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picture number 2.

• Neither.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Both.

• Marxists/Democrats are clueless about weapons.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
So should rocks be outlawed too?

You lefty deep thinkers just make it too easy to laugh at your buffoonery.
Do ya'll pay the same monkey to crank out your posts?

When two thirds of homicides are conducted by rocks, we can look into it

No, that horse has already left the stable
400 million guns are out there

But we still get repeated massacres, too often with young children

Their chosen weapon……AR-15 type weapons

You're either ignorant or deliberately lying. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and just assume that you're ignorant, so here you go...

Guns used in mass shootings U.S. 2023 | Statista

When two thirds of homicides are conducted by rocks, we can look into it
How many of those are handguns in the hands of gang bangers?
Since less than 2.5% of all murders are committed by rifles of any kind, thanks for proving once again that you are actually coming after all guns.
Lies & deflections aside, you want us to open the door to absolute gun confiscation.

Guess what- I'm behind the door & packing heavy

Nope. You need to ban people who assault, rob, and murder other people with firearms. And you don't do that by letting criminals go free, like your liberal District Attorneys and judges are so fond of doing.
Great
Lets keep guns out of the hands of domestic abusers, mentally unstable and most Conservatives

Ive never seen mass cowardice like it exists in the right wing culture, exactly what you are extolling. Dude... I am a white straight married American business executive who lives and grew up in the south and is actively outdoor recreationist, drives an SUV and extremely proud to be an American. I am a democrat because they do not try to take away individual liberties and rights. They believe in you making your own choices and offer realistic solution to real problems. The GOP is simply a culture warrior movement of a group of leaders trying to protect their political power by fanning flames of hate in order to incite low information voters to their side. Is sad really.
Your rights were assaulted when the Demofascists locked your sorry ass down, because it was supposed to stem them Kung Flu. So i know you are a fucking liar and a chicken shit. You just dont like it when law abiding citizens are allowed to purchase weapons to defend themselves from Marxists like you.

No. Florida shut down the beaches like everyone else. There was zero economic impact difference in red and blue states. The only difference was death rates. All the impacts were related to density of populations and mitigation controls. No economic impact differences.
I think you got that confused with Californication where Gov Newsome locked down beaches and had people arrested for surfing alone. Here is what Florida looked like when the rest of the Moronic Democrat(but i repeat myself) states had locked down.

Which gun is an assault rifle?

Picture number 1. or Picture number 2. ?

............... Weapon number 1......................................................Weapon number 2..............................................
View attachment 770264 View attachment 770265

Answer will follow when enough votes are counted.
Wrong.

An assault weapon is whatever a lawmaking body determines it to be – not gun manufacturers, not the military, and not message board posters.

Your rights were assaulted when the Demofascists locked your sorry ass down, because it was supposed to stem them Kung Flu. So i know you are a fucking liar and a chicken shit. You just dont like it when law abiding citizens are allowed to purchase weapons to defend themselves from Marxists like you.
Sure tough guy. Crawl into your basement and hide from the marxists. Do you even own an assault weapon? Most people have a shotgun or handgun. I have one of each. No AR15's in my house though... I am not planning a mass attack. But then I dont love fascism like the GOP does.

I think you got that confused with Californication where Gov Newsome locked down beaches and had people arrested for surfing alone. Here is what Florida looked like when the rest of the Moronic Democrat(but i repeat myself) states had locked down.

Wrong.

An assault weapon is whatever a lawmaking body determines it to be – not gun manufacturers, not the military, and not message board posters.
So a man with tits by what ever the Democrats decided are now women? Just like Sheila Jackson Lee, couldnt know what an AR-15 is let alone the bullet used by it. And this is why legal gun owners dont trust a Marxist.

Sure tough guy. Crawl into your basement and hide from the marxists. Do you even own an assault weapon? Most people have a shotgun or handgun. I have one of each. No AR15's in my house though... I am not planning a mass attack. But then I dont love fascism like the GOP does.
Do you keep the ammo away from the weapons? Do you keep a trigger lock on your weapons or in a safe where no one can get to it in a hurry? Just because you are scared shitless of an AR-15, some of US who actually served in the Military, not only know how to use the weapon, but the reason why we keep them around. Lets take Ukraine for an example. How many military style weapons were given to the Taliban and they didnt even pass the necessary background checks?

OIF.igdo57siTMxuTdOfyMRoKA

So a man with tits by what ever the Democrats decided are now women? Just like Sheila Jackson Lee, couldnt know what an AR-15 is let alone the bullet used by it. And this is why legal gun owners dont trust a Marxist.

Transexuals are legally women regardless of how much Conservatives hate them

Derp Derp. Bad faith questions dont deserve answers.

Forum List

Back