Quit Saying That Obama Doesn't Have Any Accomplishments

Well to be fair, Obama did accomplish some things the Democrats really liked.

But President Trump overturned most of them. :laughing0301:

& after donny loses, they'll be restored. ticky tocky...

I still haven't heard a single plausible explanation as to why he would lose.

Wanna try?

cause you got yer head up his colon, that's why. & trying with you is a waist of time.

Ahhh, ok. So you can't offer a valid explanation why he won't become President #46.

I see.

been watching the hearing today?

lol... that.

Not a micro-smidgen of corruption!

fast-and-furious-obamas-solyndra-535-millin-hillarys-server-we-37642755.png

haaaaaaaaaaaa..................... & yet the (R) house & the (R) 'our #1 job is to make obama a one term prez' senate did nothing to get him snared. lol............. guess y'all failed.

Wanna try?

cause you got yer head up his colon, that's why. & trying with you is a waist of time.

Ahhh, ok. So you can't offer a valid explanation why he won't become President #46.

I see.

lol... that.

Of course I watched some of it. You are no closer to impeachment than you were during Schiff's Tijuana donkey show, regardless of what that trio of over-educated liberal hacks thinks.

Wanna try?

I see.

lol... that.

Of course I watched some of it. You are no closer to impeachment than you were during Schiff's Tijuana donkey show, regardless of what that trio of over-educated liberal hacks thinks.

impeachment is a' comin'.................. i doubt the senate will convict though.

Quit Saying That Obama Doesn't Have Any Accomplishments.

He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:

1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records. (Yet, from President Trump, whom EVERYONE in the world has followed "publicly" for nearly 50 years...they demand his Civilian taxes. Oh O.K. What EXACTLY do "they" believe that personal Tax Returns show, above a certain, level of wealth from real-estate income or royalty & licensing agreements?)
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.

I feel much better now. I had been under the impression he hadn't been doing ANYTHING... Such an accomplished individual... in the eyes of the ignorant maybe.!.

I think you meant acchomlishments.

Wanna try?

I see.

lol... that.
giphy.gif

50. Avoided Scandal

Became the first president since Dwight Eisenhower to serve two terms with no serious personal or political scandal
This falls under the category "if a scandal occurs in a left wing administration and the MSM refuses to cover it, did a scandal really occur?"

Wanna try?

I see.

lol... that.

impeachment is a' comin'.................. i doubt the senate will convict though.

So? Impeach away.

That won't stop him from performing another four years of MAGA. Imagine: Two more conservatives on the SC, a couple hundred more conservatives on lower court benches, more executive orders destroying your shitty liberal progressive agenda.

Feels good, doesn't it? Just smile if you want President Trump to push it a little further up your collective assholes, I know you love it. :11:

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

50. Avoided Scandal

Became the first president since Dwight Eisenhower to serve two terms with no serious personal or political scandal
This falls under the category "if a scandal occurs in a left wing administration and the MSM refuses to cover it, did a scandal really occur?"

if a scandal occurs in a right wing administration and the MSM covers it, will it be called fake news?

He accomplished blowing the greatest opportunity ever and instead set race relation back 40 years.

shame on obama for being black. & damn those innocent racists who depicted him with a bone in his nose or hanging from a tree.
Obama could've United us instead of dividing us further.

damn that blackness on his skin. i blame melanin.
I know, I guess you take the boy out of the hood, but not the hood out of the boy. His hatred of whites showed.

Quit Saying That Obama Doesn't Have Any Accomplishments.

He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:

1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records. (Yet, from President Trump, whom EVERYONE in the world has followed "publicly" for nearly 50 years...they demand his Civilian taxes. Oh O.K. What EXACTLY do "they" believe that personal Tax Returns show, above a certain, level of wealth from real-estate income or royalty & licensing agreements?)
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.

I feel much better now. I had been under the impression he hadn't been doing ANYTHING... Such an accomplished individual... in the eyes of the ignorant maybe.!.
Obama's only a accomplishment was letting trannies in the little girls room, but trump ended that so obooba is back to zero

I see.

lol... that.

So? Impeach away.

That won't stop him from performing another four years of MAGA. Imagine: Two more conservatives on the SC, a couple hundred more conservatives on lower court benches, more executive orders destroying your shitty liberal progressive agenda.

Feels good, doesn't it? Just smile if you want President Trump to push it a little further up your collective assholes, I know you love it. :11:

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

that methane you are breathing in that rightwing bubble that you live in, has gone straight to brain cell mass murder inside yer head.

Forum List

Back