Zone1 Quick Question

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Why are people so confused why I can hear the voice of God and feel His presence when the Bible is written by people who could do exactly the same thing I can do?

Why are people so confused why I can hear the voice of God and feel His presence when the Bible is written by people who could do exactly the same thing I can do?
Did you just call yourself a prophet?

Does one have to be a prophet in order to hear from God? I'm not really prophesizing anything so I don't think so.
meh maybe so. IDK
It just all sounds so crazy to me anyway.
Usually when people hear and see shit, they have major problems.

meh maybe so. IDK
It just all sounds so crazy to me anyway.
Usually when people hear and see shit, they have major problems.

The only problem I see with it is the people who see problems with it. They lack faith and unbelief so why should I worry about what they think anyways?

We all hear voices in our heads but nearly everyone knows it's just their own mind. Pretty sure the "God" in your head is always in agreement with you. Am I right?

Some people hear "gods voice", but it's only their conscious voice talking to them.

But in relation to actual religious practices......................
All the people I've seen that have publically stated that "god speaks thru them" or they hear "gods voice" have all ended up in psychiatric institutions. Of course, this was back in the 70's and 80's.

No offense to you, but since the lunatics are running the asylum now.......I don't think anybody would really care one way or the other. They'd just shrug it off and keep on walking. LOL

As long as you aren't putting on clown makeup and going out killing people..............I'd say there's nothing to worry about. LOL

Liar. You would not be talking like it's great thing if he gave you shit about being a bad person all the time. The God in your head is just you concocting moral escape hatches and giving them the God seal of approval.

That's because the God you know and the God I know are different. He tells me when I'm doing something wrong and when I need to clean up my act just like He tells me when I'm doing something right. Whatever He says and does is out of love and that's the God I know.

That's because the God you know and the God I know are different. He tells me when I'm doing something wrong and when I need to clean up my act just like He tells me when I'm doing something right. Whatever He says and does is out of love and that's the God I know.
If it has a positive effect on you who am I to ridicule? All I have to go on is how you are on this board. Maybe you are not so combative and mean-spirited in real life.

If it has a positive effect on you who am I to ridicule? All I have to go on is how you are on this board. Maybe you are not so combative and mean-spirited in real life.

And maybe you're not actually a human being instead of an American hating jackass in real life.

87d31ca1b798352036342af81253d846.jpg

Forum List

Back