Zone1 Shia Labeouf embraces Catholic faith after preparing for movie Padre Pio

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/26/entertainment/shia-labeouf-converts-catholicism/index.html#:~:text=Shia LaBeouf says that he,his faith has helped him.
Why is he cursing?

Looks like it is filmed with a camcorder. Looks terrible.
I like religious-themed movies.

But I stumbled on this by accident, I was researching a accused pedo Dan Schneider and came across how Shia LaBeouf worked on nickelodeon and disney. He was the star kid on a show called even stevens. He wrote a movie about his life called honeyboy. I think he was a product of the pedos in hollywood. After he made the movie he converted to be Catholic.

His story is really disturbing and the satanists so pissed off about the conversion they made a weird ass musical about him being a cannibal.

Not really. I wouldn't join up with a CULT like he did.

I mean, people who join cults, whether it be the Moonies or the Falun Gong or the Mormons are kind of sad and not sure of themselves.
Of course, the Church of Jesus Christ in the days of Jesus were called cults. So, by your logic, there is nothing wrong with a cult that in today's world The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We are Saints, not Mormons. Now what?

Of course, the Church of Jesus Christ in the days of Jesus were called cults. So, by your logic, there is nothing wrong with a cult that in today's world The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We are Saints, not Mormons. Now what?

Actually, Jesus never existed, he was made up out of whole cloth in the 2nd Century...

You aren't saints, you are deranged Mormon Cultists who got fooled by a two-bit con-artist who wanted to cheat less smart people out of their money and have sex with their teenage daughters.

Now what?

Actually, Jesus never existed, he was made up out of whole cloth in the 2nd Century...

You aren't saints, you are deranged Mormon Cultists who got fooled by a two-bit con-artist who wanted to cheat less smart people out of their money and have sex with their teenage daughters.

Now what?
Keep believing lies. I bet you believe Joe Biden's lies as well. Now what? :flameth:

Last edited:
Keep believing lies. I bet you believe Joe Biden's lies as well. Now what?

Um, guy, you are the one who believes Joseph Smith saw a set of magic plates that he translated a bible from about Hebrews living in America (no archeological evidence to support that), and despite being driven out of four states from criminal activity, he was really, really talking to God. Oh, yeah, and he married a bunch of teenage girls and other men's wives, just like any cult leader would do.

The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh? Original and Extra Crispy!

Mormonism is a lie. Deal with it. Your cult leaders have been lying to you.

Um, guy, you are the one who believes Joseph Smith saw a set of magic plates that he translated a bible from about Hebrews living in America (no archeological evidence to support that), and despite being driven out of four states from criminal activity, he was really, really talking to God. Oh, yeah, and he married a bunch of teenage girls and other men's wives, just like any cult leader would do.

The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh? Original and Extra Crispy!

Mormonism is a lie. Deal with it. Your cult leaders have been lying to you.
Again, you believe lies. Such as, no evidence of archeological evidence. There is a lot of evidence and more coming along all the time because of technology.
When you say "Hebrews" do you mean "Jews?" Following the Bible and history, Jews living in Israel are of the tribe of Judah. Lehi, the first Prophet coming from Israel to Americas, was of the tribe of Joseph. We know that most of the tribe of Joseph was carried away and became one of the lost tribes of Israel. LIke Benjamin, some of Joseph were able to hide and stay or escaped and got back to Jerusalem. So, of course the DNA of today's indigenous people would not have any link to Jews in Israel. And, thus, there is proof.
Criminal activity? Not supported by historical evidence. And, as far as the loose use of the word "Marriage" you give, that didn't happen. Were young girls sealed to Joseph Smith and others? Yes. But, sealings aren't earthly marriages. The girls did not live with the men either, at least until they were 18. There is one that people point to that wrote about the experience and stated over and over they never had sexual intercourse. Even after she was 18. So, you do know that spreading false witness (lying) is one of the Ten Commandments thou shalt not do. And, of course, we could go down the Catholic path with all the pedos and murderous past Popes if you would like. See, those in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks!

What a beautiful story

thanks. That is a beautiful story. At first I didn't come here because I thought it was about the novus ordo Mass but this guy went to a Latin Mass, which is the real deal.

I am so thankful he found God in the Church.. I had been thinking of doing some evangelizing about the real Catholic Church and starting thinking maybe few would listen to what I had to say but this is encouraging. People really do benefit from the Mass.. which I knew in my head was so but there was this other, crazier part of me (long story what I mean.. I've got ptsd and etc..)

Again, you believe lies. Such as, no evidence of archeological evidence. There is a lot of evidence and more coming along all the time because of technology.

Actually, there is ZERO archeological evidence for the BoM, and there should be. According to Smith, the Nephite/Lamanite civilization lasted nearly 1000 years and was a huge empire with great cities. Yet not one of these cities have been found. No coins, chariots, iron weapons or any of the other things mentioned in it.

Compare that to the Roman Empire, which lasted about 1000 years, and we have all sorts of evidence of their existence, including statues, coins, ruins, remnents of the Latin Language that exist to this day in the Romance Languages.

When you say "Hebrews" do you mean "Jews?" Following the Bible and history, Jews living in Israel are of the tribe of Judah. Lehi, the first Prophet coming from Israel to Americas, was of the tribe of Joseph. We know that most of the tribe of Joseph was carried away and became one of the lost tribes of Israel. LIke Benjamin, some of Joseph were able to hide and stay or escaped and got back to Jerusalem. So, of course the DNA of today's indigenous people would not have any link to Jews in Israel. And, thus, there is proof.

No, actually, I mean Hebrews.. because the Jews descended from the tribe of Judah. Seriously, do you actually read that bible you are so proud of? But the notion that these tribes got into boats, sailed across the atlantic with bronze age technology, and ended up in the Americas is just... silly. (Actually, the lost tribes became the Samaritans and other local groups in the Levant who didn't worship the same way the Jews did. )

Criminal activity? Not supported by historical evidence.

1825 - Smith was convicted in a court in NY State of fraud.
1837 - Smith's Kirtland Bank was charged with writing fraudulent bank paper.
1838 - Engaged in small level terrorism in Missouri, eventually leaving to their expulsion from the state.
1845 - Joseph Smith illegally destroyed the presses of the Nauvoo Inquisitor, organized his own private army and illegally engaged in bigamy.

And, as far as the loose use of the word "Marriage" you give, that didn't happen. Were young girls sealed to Joseph Smith and others? Yes. But, sealings aren't earthly marriages. The girls did not live with the men either, at least until they were 18. There is one that people point to that wrote about the experience and stated over and over they never had sexual intercourse. Even after she was 18.

Yes, I am sure these are the apologetics you guys teach today... it just doesn't pass the laugh test. Smith did what all cult leaders do, use their position to engage in sexual excess.

So, you do know that spreading false witness (lying) is one of the Ten Commandments thou shalt not do. And, of course, we could go down the Catholic path with all the pedos and murderous past Popes if you would like. See, those in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks!
Oh, I'm the first one to criticize the Catholic Church (Of which I was a member for 21 years) and I don't engage in the kinds of rationalizations you just did.

Actually, there is ZERO archeological evidence for the BoM, and there should be. According to Smith, the Nephite/Lamanite civilization lasted nearly 1000 years and was a huge empire with great cities. Yet not one of these cities have been found. No coins, chariots, iron weapons or any of the other things mentioned in it.

Compare that to the Roman Empire, which lasted about 1000 years, and we have all sorts of evidence of their existence, including statues, coins, ruins, remnents of the Latin Language that exist to this day in the Romance Languages.

No, actually, I mean Hebrews.. because the Jews descended from the tribe of Judah. Seriously, do you actually read that bible you are so proud of? But the notion that these tribes got into boats, sailed across the atlantic with bronze age technology, and ended up in the Americas is just... silly. (Actually, the lost tribes became the Samaritans and other local groups in the Levant who didn't worship the same way the Jews did. )

1825 - Smith was convicted in a court in NY State of fraud.
1837 - Smith's Kirtland Bank was charged with writing fraudulent bank paper.
1838 - Engaged in small level terrorism in Missouri, eventually leaving to their expulsion from the state.
1845 - Joseph Smith illegally destroyed the presses of the Nauvoo Inquisitor, organized his own private army and illegally engaged in bigamy.

Yes, I am sure these are the apologetics you guys teach today... it just doesn't pass the laugh test. Smith did what all cult leaders do, use their position to engage in sexual excess.

Oh, I'm the first one to criticize the Catholic Church (Of which I was a member for 21 years) and I don't engage in the kinds of rationalizations you just did.
You haven't been paying attention. Watch some of the history channels and you will see with the new technologies they are uncovering many more cities and structures hidden in the jungles and other places. We simply don't know exactly where the cities were but with these new discoveries, what was stated in the Book of Mormon is actually true. You are about 4 decades old with your knowledge. Catch up!

You make claims you can't possibly know. No, we don't know who these people because that were carried away. They ended up in Asia and Europe. But, Lehi and his family did in fact travel across the sea as stated in the Book of Mormon. There is evidence of this in caves in Egypt and other locations that Lehi did exist. It's sad to see people get so hung up on themselves and their hatred that they miss out on information that is readily out there. It's funny how you stress Jews are from the tribe of Judah when I posted that already. Funny. This is what I'm talking about that you are unable to learn because you think you know everything. I don't know everything but I'm open-minded. You aren't. But, you might want to read these articles concerning your anti-Mormon attacks which are very similar in nature to the attacks on the Early Saints in the 1800's.

You haven't been paying attention. Watch some of the history channels and you will see with the new technologies they are uncovering many more cities and structures hidden in the jungles and other places.

Well, I get my history out of books written by historians and not "History Channels" that do shows about ancient aliens.

1674126891420.jpeg

Hey, I think this guy might be a Centauri! (If you were a fan of Babylon 5, you'd get the joke).

We simply don't know exactly where the cities were but with these new discoveries, what was stated in the Book of Mormon is actually true. You are about 4 decades old with your knowledge. Catch up!
There are no "new discoveries". What we have is some Bible Fan Fic that Joseph Smith plagarized from 19th century racists who couldn't believe Native Americans created the Mound Builder civilization. When archeologists proved those sites were built by Native Americans, Mormons thrashed around trying to put the Nephites in other placed that the y couldn't have gotten, either.

You make claims you can't possibly know. No, we don't know who these people because that were carried away. They ended up in Asia and Europe. But, Lehi and his family did in fact travel across the sea as stated in the Book of Mormon.
Actually very few people were "carried away" by the Babylonians or Assyrians. Some were sold into slavery, to be sure, but the majority were left where they were. The problem with the bible (or one of it's many problems) is that is propaganda. The Hebrews were never as monotheistic as their descendants claimed they were.

There is evidence of this in caves in Egypt and other locations that Lehi did exist. It's sad to see people get so hung up on themselves and their hatred that they miss out on information that is readily out there.

Quite the contrary, there's no evidence at all.

It's funny how you stress Jews are from the tribe of Judah when I posted that already. Funny. This is what I'm talking about that you are unable to learn because you think you know everything. I
I learn new stuff every day... but that doesn't make the book of Mormon true.
I don't know everything but I'm open-minded. You aren't. But, you might want to read these articles concerning your anti-Mormon attacks which are very similar in nature to the attacks on the Early Saints in the 1800's.
Yawn, I've read all this nonsense before... but to recap.

Joseph Smith was convicted of Fraud in 1825, that's why he fled New York.

The Kirtland Safety Society (they went out of their way to not call themselves a bank) engaged in outright fraud, which is why it collapsed when the Panic of 1837 hit.

What the Mormons did in Missouri in 1838 was basically political terrorism, which is why Governor Boggs drove them out of the state.

And, no, destroying someone's newspaper because they exposed your bigamy and pedophilia is not justified. Ever. Which is why Smith was arrested, and then shot by an angry mob that had quite enough of his nonsense.

If you get driven out of four states in less than 20 years, you are probably doing something wrong.

Forum List

Back