Questioning the election process is undemocratic

Ok. Show me a couple of examples of what you mean.

Might I remind you. Those sites Facebook etc are privately owned. They dont take instructions from anyone. They take that shit down because it lies from Trump.
No, they take that shit down because they're arrogant fucking assholes who think THEY know the truth and YOU don't.

They're fucking book burners, that's all they are.

No, they take that shit down because they're arrogant fucking assholes who think THEY know the truth and YOU don't.
Trumps lies about the election were proven to be wrong. That is one of dozens of lies he told.
I don't care what your opinion is but that is the truth. It can be researched why they did it and they own the site, not you or Trump. They probably are arrogant arseholes but your opinion is wrong and they proved it. Meaning I am right. I accept your apology.b

They're fucking book burners, that's all they are.
If you say so but the got rid of Trump then the voters finished the bastard off.

Trumps lies about the election were proven to be wrong. That is one of dozens of lies he told.
I don't care what your opinion is but that is the truth. It can be researched why they did it and they own the site, not you or Trump. They probably are arrogant arseholes but your opinion is wrong and they proved it. Meaning I am right. I accept your apology.b

If you say so but the got rid of Trump then the voters finished the bastard off.
Trump owns your silly ass.

Every time you open your mouth you trumpet it to the universe.

This isn't about Trump, libtard puppy.

This is about the idea that they can censor YOU just as easily as they censor him.

I can already hear you lefties howling four years from now, when we get a different president and maybe Facebook gets a different CEO, and all of a sudden they start censoring liberals instead of conservatives.

You partisan mudslingers just don't get it. It ain't about Trump, it's about YOU. And me. And our kids.

Facebook and Twitter should entirely lose their legal protections. They are clearly and obviously violating the standards for such protection.

Really? I never voted for that idiot. You dud.v
I have never trumpeted him. Youre lying about something that didn't happen because you have no defense.
Oh yes it is because you were referring to twitter etc banning the likes of him and you know it. Stop diverting dickhead.
This is about the idea that they can censor YOU just as easily as they censor him.
They can try. I don't post lies like you have done in this thread. That aside, I don't post there. Dickhead.
I can already hear you lefties howling four years from now,
hope was never a good contraceptive and it won't work in any election. Its votes you need and those who voted out Trump will not be returning to any nut like that again.
when we get a different president and maybe Facebook gets a different CEO,
I'm not in Facebook. If anyone spreads lies advocating violence like Trump did, I don't care if its a democrat, ban them.
and all of a sudden they start censoring liberals instead of conservatives.
Not going happen. Zuckerberg is a leftie.
He fucked Trump.

You partisan mudslingers just don't get it. It ain't about Trump, it's about YOU. And me. And our kids.
No its not. Its you craven want for revenge. Youve never got over your god getting slapped down by Biden. You didn't care about outbkids when you voted Trump in, now suddenly the country is collapsing around you. Dont give me your nesly mouthed shit.
Facebook and Twitter should entirely lose their legal protections. They are clearly and obviously violating the standards for such protection.
They are private companies. They answer to no one and least of all dickheads like Trump and you.
If you live by the sword, you'll die by the same sword. Welcome to the free world son.

Really? I never voted for that idiot. You dud.v

I have never trumpeted him. Youre lying about something that didn't happen because you have no defense.

Oh yes it is because you were referring to twitter etc banning the likes of him and you know it. Stop diverting dickhead.

They can try. I don't post lies like you have done in this thread. That aside, I don't post there. Dickhead.

hope was never a good contraceptive and it won't work in any election. Its votes you need and those who voted out Trump will not be returning to any nut like that again.

I'm not in Facebook. If anyone spreads lies advocating violence like Trump did, I don't care if its a democrat, ban them.

Not going happen. Zuckerberg is a leftie.
He fucked Trump.

No its not. Its you craven want for revenge. Youve never got over your god getting slapped down by Biden. You didn't care about outbkids when you voted Trump in, now suddenly the country is collapsing around you. Dont give me your nesly mouthed shit.

They are private companies. They answer to no one and least of all dickheads like Trump and you.
If you live by the sword, you'll die by the same sword. Welcome to the free world son.
I didn't vote for Trump, you fucking idiot.

God, what a moron you are.

Dosen't that seem rather antithetical?

Then Biden himself is unethical and undemocratic.

In 2020 he said election process was bullet proof and he won. And less than a year later after democrats approval is in the shitter he suddenly wants to have voting reform because the next election may not be legitimate (meaning if they lose it will illegitimate).

If the voting laws were perfectly fine in 2020 then why were the suddenly not good enough in 2021 when nothing had changed?

I can already hear you lefties howling four years from now, when we get a different president and maybe Facebook gets a different CEO, and all of a sudden they start censoring liberals instead of conservatives.

442 messages posted in one week???? You're a busy little troll, aren't you.

No... no... no... you're missing the point, kiddies...

It's not un-democratic to question the nature or outcome of an election...

However...

It
IS un-democratic - and un-American - to CONTINUE to question such outcomes when there is no evidence of outcome-changing irregularities...

And it's sure-as-hell un-democratic and un-American to assault the US Capitol and Congress while it's in the midst of formalizing one...

Such as we saw on January 6, 2021, when stupid, traitorous Orange Baboon-God cult-followers engaged in Insurrection against the United States.

442 messages posted in one week???? You're a busy little troll, aren't you.
Well, I get excited about new things.

Plus I'm an insomniac.

Plus there's a lot of things to talk about lately

But I still don't know how to get to all these delicious smilies that people post. I'll figure it out eventually.

I'm not a troll. I'm on a mission. You'll figure out what it is. :p

No... no... no... you're missing the point, kiddies...

It's not un-democratic to question the nature or outcome of an election...

However...

It
IS un-democratic - and un-American - to CONTINUE to question such outcomes when there is no evidence of outcome-changing irregularities...

And it's sure-as-hell un-democratic and un-American to assault the US Capitol and Congress while it's in the midst of formalizing one...

Such as we saw on January 6, 2021, when stupid, traitorous Orange Baboon-God cult-followers engaged in Insurrection against the United States.
No, you're missing the point.

I can't speak for the Republicans, they're nuts.

But I'll tell you what I see:

What we need is election security. We simply don't have it. Any claim that we do, is an outright lie.

As a libertarian (small l), I couldn't care less about Trump. I'm not one of these "clobber you over the head with a stolen election" types.

However, I DO want secure elections. Secure means fair. There is no fair without secure.

So, let's say for example, we go to online secure voting (which is one of the things being discussed). There are credentials for that, there is an accredited certification in the area of cybersecurity which is the MINIMUM standard that our electoral system should meet. And we're not there. Not even close.

And I propose to you, that if we can't discuss it, we'll never get there.

No, you're missing the point.

I can't speak for the Republicans, they're nuts.

But I'll tell you what I see:

What we need is election security. We simply don't have it. Any claim that we do, is an outright lie.

As a libertarian (small l), I couldn't care less about Trump. I'm not one of these "clobber you over the head with a stolen election" types.

However, I DO want secure elections. Secure means fair. There is no fair without secure.

So, let's say for example, we go to online secure voting (which is one of the things being discussed). There are credentials for that, there is an accredited certification in the area of cybersecurity which is the MINIMUM standard that our electoral system should meet. And we're not there. Not even close.

And I propose to you, that if we can't discuss it, we'll never get there.
Oh, we're on the same page regarding election security, or close to that point, insofar as I can discern from the above.

Hell, I'm all for voter ID cards and a return to in-person voting and - on the flip-side - I'm even open to Online Voting with Two-Factor Authentication...

I think we SHOULD have nationwide conversations about election security and I'm all for imposing very heavy penalties for various irregularities...

But that has zero to-do with whether or not it is valid to CONTINUE harping on 'election theft' without sufficient evidence of outcome-changing instances.

Oh, we're on the same page regarding election security, or close to that point, insofar as I can discern from the above.

Hell, I'm all for voter ID cards and a return to in-person voting and - on the flip-side - I'm even open to Online Voting with Two-Factor Authentication...

I think we SHOULD have nationwide conversations about election security and I'm all for imposing very heavy penalties for various irregularities...

But that has zero to-do with whether or not it is valid to CONTINUE harping on 'election theft' without sufficient evidence of outcome-changing instances.
Yeah. But see, ... how to say this... okay, someone (maybe in this thread, maybe another) mentioned the Arizona audit with the guy from CyberNinjas who claimed he had evidence of tampering with the Dominion server.

I don't know if he did or didn't, I wasn't following. But "as a cybersecurity person" I would be very interested in learning as much about this as I possibly can, EVEN IF IT DIDN'T CHANGE THE OUTCOMES.

Right? This is a "vulnerability", possibly even a penetration. From a security standpoint the outcomes are of secondary importance, they're downstream consequences. What we really want to know is how did they do it, where is the vulnerability, and can we fix it or do we have to replace the whole system.

But the politics people, don't want to talk about any of that, "because of" the politics. Which ultimately means the security folks don't get the information they need to plug the leak.

In this case, the very high bar for what constitutes election fraud, works against us. Because all the cases get thrown out of court, which means the information never gets heard.

If our government were running it's own servers, there probably wouldn't be a problem, the gubmint has internal standards and things like the copyright office and the IRS are pretty good. But a foreign company like Dominion, can just say aww, we forgot to take a backup that day, sowwy... see what I'm saying?

I don't care about Trump. Couldn't care less! But I'd like the security, I'd like the confidence in the vote.

Forum List

Back