Question, if wire taps were used, does it mean his Russian connections aren't real?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
If the federal gov. did wire up his golden palace, does that some how dismiss the fact, that Trump along with half his advisors had Putin's ear during the 2016 presidential election? Other than having Obama's name attached to this lie, I don't see how Trump is able to still get around the fact, his country's election was highjacked by Russian's influences...I mean, what about this can't his supporters fathom?

And finally, why would Obama give a fuck about Trump, this country and the rednecks that support this man by wiring up his gold palace...like who gives a fuck about this country after the way they treated him and his family?

Obviously it means the wiretapping found zip zero nada or we would have heard by now. Obama and the dems are in big trouble.

You know, I seem to remember a little while ago when Trump was pissed about the leaks coming out of the WH, and he said that while the leaks were real, what they were about was "fake news".

Now? He's saying that he was bugged (but doesn't have proof), but there are no Russian connections.

You know, I seem to remember a little while ago when Trump was pissed about the leaks coming out of the WH, and he said that while the leaks were real, what they were about was "fake news".

Now? He's saying that he was bugged (but doesn't have proof), but there are no Russian connections.

Comey said there were no Russian connections.

If the federal gov. did wire up his golden palace, does that some how dismiss the fact, that Trump along with half his advisors had Putin's ear during the 2016 presidential election? Other than having Obama's name attached to this lie, I don't see how Trump is able to still get around the fact, his country's election was highjacked by Russian's influences...I mean, what about this can't his supporters fathom?

And finally, why would Obama give a fuck about Trump, this country and the rednecks that support this man by wiring up his gold palace...like who gives a fuck about this country after the way they treated him and his family?

President Obama was a good president and is a good and decent man, a patriot and has done and will continue to do what is best for the country.

OTOH, trump pretends to be a man when he's really what his own wife called him - a child.

Obama and his minions will soon be enjoying the cells in Gitmo.

Nope. You can wish for trump to succeed in gutting the US Constitution but President Obama didn't break any laws.

You'll lie about this for years to come but in the end, you just have to deal with it.

President Obama was a good president and is a good and decent man, a patriot and has done and will continue to do what is best for the country.

OTOH, trump pretends to be a man when he's really what his own wife called him - a child.

Obama and his minions will soon be enjoying the cells in Gitmo.

Nope. You can wish for trump to succeed in gutting the US Constitution but President Obama didn't break any laws.

You'll lie about this for years to come but in the end, you just have to deal with it.
America hating Obama's are gone.

if wire taps were used, does it mean his Russian connections aren't real?

No.

Get back to us on the meaning of IS
I may bother to do that when someone shows a court order authorizing the wiretap, thereby showing that whole notion of "if" there was a wiretap sought and ordered by Obama is instead "there was a wiretap of Trump sought, ordered and obtained by Obama (his Administration) is not a hypothesis contrary to fact.

Forum List

Back