Question for self-proclaimed "white nationalists"

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Do you believe in and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ?

Some do but they have a very twisted version of it. Like that whites are the original israelites and such. They are heretics.

Do You?....

Yes and I try to follow his teachings, but I sometimes fail.

what are his teachings ?
Only hang around with guys.
Always wear a dress.
Only ride donkeys.
Don't like hetero sex.
Die nailed to wood with your pecker hanging out.

So you only have the last one to do before you get into paradise?

I'm very impressed..... so far. lol..

I consider myself a "Nationalist" as to me that means caring about your country and wanting the best for it's citizens, Our government and politicians should put the citizens and our country FIRST. We PAY FOR EVERYTHING.

Race, nor skin color have no bearing on my above views. It is irrelevant. I do consider myself somewhat of a non practicing Christian.

I consider myself a "Nationalist" as to me that means caring about your country and wanting the best for it's citizens, Our government and politicians should put the citizens and our country FIRST. We PAY FOR EVERYTHING.

Race, nor skin color have no bearing on my above views. It is irrelevant. I do consider myself somewhat of a non practicing Christian.

I agree with your definition of nationalism. But my question is directed at those who claim to be "white nationalists". I'm curious how they reconcile being a "white nationalist" with being a follower of Christ.

So far, nobody has responded.

I agree with your definition of nationalism. But my question is directed at those who claim to be "white nationalists". I'm curious how they reconcile being a "white nationalist" with being a follower of Christ.

A nationalist; an advocate or supporter of national independence.

^I am a big fan. I am also white. And nothing about supporting my nation's independence in any way dampens my relationship with my Father.
There ya go... :eusa_angel:

^I am a big fan. I am also white. And nothing about supporting my nation's independence in any way dampens my relationship with my Father.
There ya go... :eusa_angel:

Cool, me too.

I just wonder how white nationalists feel about living with a Jew like Jesus in their midst.

You've not received answers because the term "White Nationalist" is an invention of the Media and the Democrats in an attempt to paint Trump supporters as RACIST. It is meant to sound like "White Supremacist", and the same as "Climate Change DENIER" is meant to make people that don't believe in Man Made Climate Change sound like "Holocaust Deniers".. Now that Russia has been debunked the racism and sexism card is getting front position.

My love of country, or my belief in Christ has nothing to do with my skin color, nor race, so I can't answer your question as the premise is flawed.

Dear K9Buck I am more of a Texas Nationalist, and believe Texas is one of the best models for what states and people should do to build their own programs and economy so the govt reflects the people not imposes policies on taxpayers without consent, democratic due process and representation.

I teach the meaning of Christ Jesus as
Restorative Justice
Justice with Mercy
Peace and Justice
Equal Justice under Law

So yes, I believe this will unite everyone under universal laws.
But it's all by free choice, by educated informed consent,
and by teaching people to resolve conflicts and reach
agreements freely by mediation to include, protect
and represent the beliefs and interest of all people.

I believe this is the nature, goal and purpose of our
democratic process and system. So I align more with
Nationalists like Trump who believe in respect for
authority in Christian and Constitutional law, than
people who do not understand how these laws
empower EVERYONE to invoke and enforce
authority of law that makes people equal with government.

www.ethics-commission.net

Last edited:

Forum List

Back