Question for Patricia Smith......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
This woman and mother is actually performing a DIS-service to her son's memory by highly politicizing her anguish and the Trump campaign should be ashamed for usuing this woman's grief for a cheap political stunt.

My question to Ms. Smith is a simple one: Would her son be any LESS dead were the bastards who killed him be labeled either fanatical terrorists or irate Muslims over a video?

If we follow the same "logic' or lack of logic, how much should we blame Cheney (and his sidekick,GWB) for the loss of 4500 US soldiers' lives and $3.2 trillion wasted on Iraq. Should we strictly blame Bush for 9-11? Should we blame other administrations (such as Reagan's) for the loss of marines in Lebanon??

It seems very unfair to castigate Patricia Smith for her ill-advised political rhetoric over her son's death...the REAL blame should be place on the shoulders of whomever within the Trump campaign decided to use a mother's loss for a cheap political ploy.

This woman and mother is actually performing a DIS-service to her son's memory by highly politicizing her anguish and the Trump campaign should be ashamed for usuing this woman's grief for a cheap political stunt.

My question to Ms. Smith is a simple one: Would her son be any LESS dead were the bastards who killed him be labeled either fanatical terrorists or irate Muslims over a video?

If we follow the same "logic' or lack of logic, how much should we blame Cheney (and his sidekick,GWB) for the loss of 4500 US soldiers' lives and $3.2 trillion wasted on Iraq. Should we strictly blame Bush for 9-11? Should we blame other administrations (such as Reagan's) for the loss of marines in Lebanon??

It seems very unfair to castigate Patricia Smith for her ill-advised political rhetoric over her son's death...the REAL blame should be place on the shoulders of whomever within the Trump campaign decided to use a mother's loss for a cheap political ploy.

Once again you prove how clueless you are. Smith blames the hildabitch because every request for increased security was denied, but don't let facts get in the way of a good story, right?

• Banned
Once again you prove how clueless you are. Smith blames the hildabitch because every request for increased security was denied, but don't let facts get in the way of a good story, right?

Then follow your own "logic".....Let's for argument sake that extra security was denied....So, what do these 4 people do?
Well, they leave the embassy in Tripoli where we had security and travel 400 miles to Benghazi where there wasn't that extra security for NO apparent emergency need AND on a date where rioting had already started in Egypt ....Make sense?

I understand Michael Browns mother will be speaking at the Democratic convention will you give the same critique to her and the Clinton campaign for politicizing her sons death and her grief?

I understand Michael Browns mother will be speaking at the Democratic convention will you give the same critique to her and the Clinton campaign for politicizing her sons death and her grief?

That's diferent... of course not. Nat will sing her accolades.

YES !!!

That's diferent... of course not. Nat will sing her accolades.

Bullshit Soggydrawers.......Brown's mother should ALSO not speak at a DNC convention........However, there is one little difference in the 2 situations......One son was killed while working in a militarized, quasi-war environment, while the other was killed in a city within what we call our civilized country.

We all look foreward to hearing it.

I'm sure if Brown's mother speaks at the DNC convention, this forum will have all of you right wingers crowding the threads with your bitching.

Forum List

Back