question for older NFL fans about terry bradshaw

Because he is not playing today. In the day.........he was talked about all the time.........The Steel Curtain versus Roger Stawback in the finals..............
Was very big back in the day.
When I was a kid growing up in Toledo, Ohio I was naturally a Detroit Lions fan and a Cleveland Browns fan.

Toledo Mud Hens fan and A Toledo Goaldiggers fan ...But WTF why were there so many Pittsburgh Steeler fanatics here in Ohio? WTF?

I became a Dallas Cowboy fan because of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. They were so fucking hot! I subscribed to Dallas Cowboys Official Weekly. And always taped the centerfolds of the cheerleaders on my bedroom walls.

The Steelers didn't even have cheerleaders.

So logically the only reason anyone would be a Steeler fan is because they are fags. Period

Last edited:
Bradshaw, Lynn Swann and Franco were overshadowed by the Steel Curtain defense which was possibly the best of all time.
The Bears defense from the mid to late 80's was quite impressive, as well. The Bears '85 defense is possibly THE best defense for a season. But the Steelers defense WAS great for more years than the Bears.
The 85 Bears team was insane. They were so good, they made their own music video instead of practicing and still destroyed the Patriots.
Agree. The video was QUITE cheeky, I didn't then and don't like it that much now. And they actually had the balls to do the video, pretty much celebrating a Super Bowl win BEFORE the game! That WAS pretty cool, in retrospect. I think THEY knew no other team could beat them that year. I, like most, REALLY wanted to see a Bears/Dolphins Super Bowl that year. The Dolphins were the only team that defeated the Bears in the regular season, and they clobbered them, I believe the score was 38-16. So I believe that match up would've been much more interesting and competitive.
Yeah that's what I mean, can you imagine any NFL team today being cocky enough to record The Superbowl Shuffle and then be good enough to back it up?

Bradshaw, Lynn Swann and Franco were overshadowed by the Steel Curtain defense which was possibly the best of all time.
The Bears defense from the mid to late 80's was quite impressive, as well. The Bears '85 defense is possibly THE best defense for a season. But the Steelers defense WAS great for more years than the Bears.
The 85 Bears team was insane. They were so good, they made their own music video instead of practicing and still destroyed the Patriots.
Agree. The video was QUITE cheeky, I didn't then and don't like it that much now. And they actually had the balls to do the video, pretty much celebrating a Super Bowl win BEFORE the game! That WAS pretty cool, in retrospect. I think THEY knew no other team could beat them that year. I, like most, REALLY wanted to see a Bears/Dolphins Super Bowl that year. The Dolphins were the only team that defeated the Bears in the regular season, and they clobbered them, I believe the score was 38-16. So I believe that match up would've been much more interesting and competitive.
Yeah that's what I mean, can you imagine any NFL team today being cocky enough to record The Superbowl Shuffle and then be good enough to back it up?
That was lame.

Because he is not playing today. In the day.........he was talked about all the time.........The Steel Curtain versus Roger Stawback in the finals..............
When I was a kid growing up in Toledo, Ohio I was naturally a Detroit Lions fan and a Cleveland Browns fan.

Toledo Mud Hens fan and A Toledo Goaldiggers fan ...But WTF why were there so many Pittsburgh Steeler fanatics here in Ohio? WTF?

I became a Dallas Cowboy fan because of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. They were so fucking hot! I subscribed to Dallas Cowboys Official Weekly. And always taped the centerfolds of the cheerleaders on my bedroom walls.

So logically the only reason anyone would be a Steeler fan is because they are fags. Period
You were probably a delicate little boy who wanted to grow up to be a cheerleader.

Why is he is not talked about like Joe Montana and also has 4 SB rings and no losses?
Because Lynn Swann was the best player on that team during those years.
Stallworth was better. He would go across the middle, take a good hit and get up and smile at the defender. Swann was more fragile, complained when he took a hit.
It was actually a pretty good strategy. Bradshaw just throws the ball as far as he can in any random forward direction and some underpaid ****** gymnast acrobat catches the ball.

Wash, rinse, repeat until you go bald and senile with your fist full of super bowl rings.

I wish life was that awesome.

Last edited:

You were probably a delicate little boy who wanted to grow up to be a cheerleader.
:cuckoo:

Yup, that's the most likely reason that a horny kid would tape posters of those Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders in their tiny white shorts on the walls of his bedroom.

You are a fucking idiot.

Yup, that's the most likely reason that a horny kid would tape posters of those Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders in their tiny white shorts on the walls of his bedroom.

You are a fucking idiot.
You are from Toledo. I win.

You are a fucking idiot.
Yes. You call Steeler fans fags, and I am the idiot.

I don't think a lot of people understand how fucking violent and dangerous football used to be.
Pittsburb had a dirty safety .....can't remember his name........tatum or something or was that Oakland...........can't remember

I don't think a lot of people understand how fucking violent and dangerous football used to be.
Pittsburb had a dirty safety .....can't remember his name........tatum or something or was that Oakland...........can't remember
Oakland.
Tatum was known as a very dirty player of the time.....so was Oakland........Blount was dirty as well.

I was looking for the KNEE to the neck hit on Golden Richards in the Super Bowl......In that game....Swan, Bradshaw, Stawback, Richards all left the field from hits.......during the game.

The most brutal was Blount to the neck of Richards.

One of the dirtiest players of the time.........Mel Blount 47

He was not. He was one of the best.

He was a dirty player........good but DIRTY..........I showed one video so far were Branch is lucky to not have a broken neck............He purposely tried to hurt people back then.......as many others did like Tatum.

That was one play.

Many more looking for highlights..........I'm starting to remember...........Elbows to the head ......and the Mel Blount rule as he was the one that caused the 5 yard contact rule.

He tried to kill Golden richards......I remember that.......I'm looking for that one.

Forum List

Back