Zone1 Question for Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s it say that?
I have no problem if it’s documented clearly for everyone.

And it’s equally enforced.
1687953664802.png

Whether old or new, thats the new rule. I you can't write half a paragraph you have much much bigger issues to deal with.

i like abusing mentally disabled people. Weakness.
Well , use your talent to abuse yourself because you seem a deserving cause -- just write very short sentences, if you enjoy being childish and churlish . Just three words if you were really smart -- not you obviously . Because that requires skill and a good brain .

Where’s it say that?

Post One:

Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 11.02.00 AM.png

I'm guessing the point is to get originality and engagement by posters and to discourage copy & paste only and bots. As to the consistency of enforcement, probably will never have that due to limited moderators not getting around to every post in every thread.

Will this rule apply to synthaholic and the other propagandists who post one cut and paste after another, or is this just another device for selective enforcement like what was done with the race forum to give one racist black poster even more control than he already had?

I like the rule. I think it is a good one as we need original content and not proles cutting and pasting propaganda. I simply do not trust that this isn't just another ruse like it was in the race forum and other areas such as gay/transgender/drag queen/grooming/pederasty issue where the entire process is designed to silence some and enable others.

Post One:

View attachment 799479

I'm guessing the point is to get originality and engagement by posters and to discourage copy & paste only and bots. As to the consistency of enforcement, probably will never have that due to limited moderators not getting around to every post in every thread.
Thanks. But obviously selective in enforcing. I reported several dozen afterwards and nothing.
Because it was OP’s by leftists.

The title and sentence rule changes were in the "old" thread about the clean start rule. Instead of having half a page of various stickied threads about rules, they were consolidated.

For those that don't like having to think and state their opinion when starting a thread, the answer is very simple: Don't start a thread! Three sentences isn't asking for much at all. That isn't even enough to form a correct paragraph. We have started cracking down on "hit and run" threads that don't follow the rules.

The title and sentence rule changes were in the "old" thread about the clean start rule. Instead of having half a page of various stickied threads about rules, they were consolidated.

For those that don't like having to think and state their opinion when starting a thread, the answer is very simple: Don't start a thread! Three sentences isn't asking for much at all. That isn't even enough to form a correct paragraph. We have started cracking down on "hit and run" threads that don't follow the rules.
Could you then address post # 48, please.

Thanks. But obviously selective in enforcing. I reported several dozen afterwards and nothing.
Because it was OP’s by leftists.

Several dozen? Hardly! The few you reported that I just went and checked - from April 2020, April 2023, and a few more recent but before the rules were consolidated. If you were to put the energy you use complaining about how unfair it is that we dare enforce rules into your opening posts, we wouldn't be where we are today with you starting this thread.

Don't panic guys, when there's not much you can say just say something like; "I don't know of what more to add, but this is technically a sentence." I've done that myself twice now. :auiqs.jpg:

You know what we haven't seen in a long time? And I don't even know if I've ever seen it happen on here.

The whole maude staff go on a ban/infraction spree.

Heh heh. That would be funny.

Don't panic guys, when there's not much you can say just say something like; "I don't know of what more to add, but this is technically a sentence." I've done that myself twice now. :auiqs.jpg:

Make that three times now lol

Can mods ban each other?
I don't see why not. But I wasn't thinking of that anyway.

You know they're gonna revolt eventually, though. They're gonna get tired of this sht eventually, if people push their buttons enough. It's human nature.

I'm just wondering who's gonna be the first one to snap.

You know they're gonna revolt eventually, though. They're gonna get tired of this sht eventually, if people push their buttons enough. It's human nature.

Yeah, like my "this is my second/third/etc." sentence stunt that I've been pulling on here. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back