Zone1 A Suggestion About the Ignore Feature

Also ignore reactions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

Could we make it possible that when someone is on IGNORE (a very helpful feature of this forum) to also have the option to ignore any reactions they make on your threads?

When utilizing the IGNORE feature, can you add an option that says "Also ignore reactions?"

I think it would make the IGNORE feature even better if we can do this.
I've turned off reactions.

I usually have 40-50 mentions/replies whenever I log on (I don't log on as often as I used to mind you). If I still had reactions turned of, I'd have over 100.

Right wing losers have decided that is the best way to spend their time...giving reactions.

1687969380392.png

Can you imagine having that much time on your hands and choosing to spend it by doing that?

Right, because left wingers never do that.
Did you ever consider that you get poor reactions because of the dumb ass comments you post?
Right there is a perfect example of what I was talking about.

I've had candycorn on ignore from my first week here so I don't need to see anyone respond to his post. It's a waste of site resources.

Could we make it possible that when someone is on IGNORE (a very helpful feature of this forum) to also have the option to ignore any reactions they make on your threads?

When utilizing the IGNORE feature, can you add an option that says "Also ignore reactions?"

I have never used 'Ignore'. Nor have I ever reported anyone. I like to think I can handle anything said to me? And I never want to close avenues of communication.

There are people here who use the 'Report' button like a weapon. And there are others who lobby to have someone 'Ignored' when they have no logical argument with which to rebut. This is a personal decision everyone has to make for themselves.

I will never Ignore anyone, nor will I ever Report anyone.

I'm always amazed at the hypocrisy of those who turn off their reactions but continue to 'react' (negatively of course) to others' posts.

I actually have some empathy for McRib 's OP though. It would make things more pleasant for those who actually work at putting a coherent, intelligent argument out there only to have the trolls and numbnuts vote it down or label it fake news or whatever just because it doesn't fit their narrative.

But again this is just a message board. World peace doesn't hinge on anybody's opinion here. And I frankly am pretty unmoved by those whose opinion consists of schoolyard insults, flippant non-sequiturs, diversionary tactics, and just plain hatefulness. I take their negative reactions as a pure compliment that I posted something good. :)

I've turned off reactions.

I usually have 40-50 mentions/replies whenever I log on (I don't log on as often as I used to mind you). If I still had reactions turned of, I'd have over 100.

Right wing losers have decided that is the best way to spend their time...giving reactions.

View attachment 799489

Can you imagine having that much time on your hands and choosing to spend it by doing that?
You have turned off more than just reactions. Every person with a triple digit IQ is turned off by you

As far as people with too much time on their hands, have you checked your post count lately, sweetie?

/---/ Since I don't ever put people on ignore, I can't partake in your survey.

I have never used 'Ignore'. Nor have I ever reported anyone. I like to think I can handle anything said to me? And I never want to close avenues of communication.

There are people here who use the 'Report' button like a weapon. And there are others who lobby to have someone 'Ignored' when they have no logical argument with which to rebut. This is a personal decision everyone has to make for themselves.

I will never Ignore anyone, nor will I ever Report anyone.
^^^
Ignored AND  reported!!!

Never used iggy, but many have put me on it, especially the Sewer Rats.

My favorite is when they admit defeat by telling me I am now on iggy like I am supposed to hang my head in shame, or some shit.
That one is ALMOST as good as when they stomp their little feet and announce they are reporting you.

I can still rember the teacher's pet girls doing that back in 1962.

so youre for censorship,, no surprise there,,

Forum List

Back