Chuz Life

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2015
USA
If (as you claim) the wall will do little to nothing to stop the flow of drugs and illegals from entering the country. . . How do you expect mere laws with no physical barriers at all to keep guns out of the hands of criminals on the streets?

You have some splaining to do!

This has nothing to do with the wall, past statements and video footage indicate bipartisan support, the issue is politics and winning regardless of national security or what has been said. The dimbo’s can’t admit defeat and will obstruct the will of the people and trump at all cost. They expect him to capitulate like all the rest of the snowflakes from the GOP.

If (as you claim) the wall will do little to nothing to stop the flow of drugs and illegals from entering the country. . . How do you expect mere laws with no physical barriers at all to keep guns out of the hands of criminals on the streets?

Is Dimz an insult flame in a thread title?

That depends.

Are you insulted or inflamed by puns?

Do you deny that it is dimwitted for someone to hold the view that a giant wall will have any effect on criminal activity at the border but that a law with no physical barriers at all WILL affect criminal activities all across the country?

That depends.

Do you deny that it is dimwitted for someone to hold the view that a giant wall will have any effect on criminal activity at the border but that a law with no physical barriers at all WILL affect criminal activities all across the country?
nope, but it is a violation of rules in an op title from what I've been told

That depends.

Oh you poor lil snowflake.:boohoo:

I just did a search on just ONE butchered variation of the word "republican" and found at least two threads with the word "reTHUGS" in the title.

How many other examples do you think I can probably find where Trumps name has been butchered, thread titles with the word "TeaBaggers" and the like?

Suck it up buttercup.

Last edited:
We have a lot of place in our small towns for immigrants. bring em all here! woohoo!

Seriously seeking an explanation about how a ban on abortions will not stop abortions, the war on drugs is a waste of time and money, the wall will not stop drugs and illegals from coming in illegally... but a ban on scary looking rifles and large capacity magazines WILL make a significant difference in gun related crimes?

Dufuq?

Really?

Last edited:

That depends.

If you need safe spaces like that you're going to stuggle here....not that you are not already

The Wall is a multi front threat: the Illegals are now the second largest democrat voter bloc, close second to the nonliving; they suck the souls of the children brought up by child traffickers in an effort to appease their spiritual leader Satan and to stay young and powerful; and finally the drug and child trafficking dollars fund their campaigns

I'll explain. It's as usual in these kinds of things a straw man. Find me a single Democrat who says that the only thing that needs to be done to stop illegal immigrants is impose mere laws?
Democrats say that the wall is not the most efficient ways to battle illegal immigration. Not to mention that before the Democrats proposed 25 billion for a wall in exchange for protecting Dreamers, something that was rejected by this same president, after he first tentatively agreed to it. By the way Trumps mercurial nature makes negotiating with him a risky process to begin with.

Seriously seeking an explanation about how a ban on abortions will not stop abortions, the war on drugs is a waste of time and money, the wall will not stop drugs and illegals from coming in illegally... but a ban on scary looking rifles and large capacity magazines WILL make a significant difference in gun related crimes?

Dufuq?

Really?

Ban of firearms will stop firearm deaths or make it drop but other ways to kill will rise.

The left does not think this through and their sole purpose to remove firearms from society is so they can us the Government to enforce their will onto the people.

I am personally against banning firearms and I am against the wall...

I'll explain. It's as usual in these kinds of things a straw man. Find me a single Democrat who says that the only thing that needs to be done to stop illegal immigrants is impose mere laws?
Democrats say that the wall is not the most efficient ways to battle illegal immigration. Not to mention that before the Democrats proposed 25 billion for a wall in exchange for protecting Dreamers, something that was rejected by this same president, after he first tentatively agreed to it. By the way Trumps mercurial nature makes negotiating with him a risky process to begin with.

You have not explained how banning certain types of guns will get them out of the hands of criminals.

You have not explained how banning certain types of guns will get them out of the hands of criminals.
Because I know that most guns in the hands of criminals didn't come across any border, they were bought legally and stolen. So not only does a barrier have little to no influence on that, it again shows you that your entire OP is built on fallacies.

Because I know that most guns in the hands of criminals didn't come across any border, they were bought legally and stolen. So not only does a barrier have little to no influence on that, it again shows you that your entire OP is built on fallacies.

You are dodging the point.

Either a fucking WALL works as a deterrent (even more so than mere laws do) or they don't.

Jeebus Christ on a stick. This is like herding cats.

Yup.

Screw this thread and it author.

Yup.

Screw this thread and it author.

That's libtard for "let's get the fuck out of here! Hecsees right through us!"

Forum List

Back